Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades as Spellcasters

Are there any premade sims you think would make good Spellcasters?
I'm going to make the Munches spellcasters and have Wolfgang be the only one without magic, which would explain why he's a "gloomy rebel".
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think Catarina Lynx would be good. She could make all her cats her familiars.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Although I'm not planning to play them that way, I can imagine Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab as a good and an evil witch, respectively, fighting over which path their son will follow.
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Bella and Cassandra would make fun witches... Though Bella makes a great Vampire, too.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    The Goths I can see as spellcasters. But I don't think I'm going to make any premades into them.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I can only see the Goths as spellcasters. I recreated Olive Specter's household and Agnes Crumplebottom, so I'm going to make them into spellcasters as well.
  • Options
    PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    edited August 2019
    I think Lady Mimsy and Penny Pizzazz would make a great spellcasters
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    At the moment, my plans are to make Bella and Cassandra spellcasters (and if I can give them the magic linage trait at a suitable level, do that). I may make Nancy Landgraab a spellcaster, but without the magical lineage aspect (despite the different ages, I envision an apprenticeship rivalry between Nancy and Bella in their past.)

Anyone else ... if the mood strikes while I'm setting things up. :)
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    My first thought was Morgan and Siobnan Fyres.

Agreed with nerdfashion that Catarina Lynx would make a good one, familiars and all :D

Out of base game, Bella maybe, and I think Cassandra would go investigate the portal on her own even if there was no magic in the family.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Maybe the Goth family.

I think Casandra would make a good witch.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I..have the urge..to make Caleb..one 😬
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    I can see the Goths (Mortimer and a created extended family) being spellcasters in my game, while the Bachelors (Bella and extended family being from StrangerVille and being involved in the alien conspiracy.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Thetford wrote: »
    I can see the Goths (Mortimer and a created extended family) being spellcasters in my game, while the Bachelors (Bella and extended family being from StrangerVille and being involved in the alien conspiracy.

I really like this idea.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    - Ulrike Faust (mischief magic, provided you do not prefer the vampire option for her)
    - Max Villareal (chaos magic, maybe his missing mother was one of the sages)
    - Keala Hoapili and Lia Hauata (practical magic for both, mischief as a side-path for Keala)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Derella wrote: »
    Bella and Cassandra would make fun witches... Though Bella makes a great Vampire, too.

Actually, in one of my very OLD save games, I made Bella Vlad's daughter, and gave Cassandra a twin who was a vampire. Then Bella cured herself, so Cassandra's twin (Madison) ran away from Willow Creek to Forgotten Hollow, where she met her maternal Grandfather for the first time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Eliza Pancakes??

She's the first one who comes to mind, besides the obvious Goths. I don't know why.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I agree maybe Cassandra.
    This thread also made me think, it would be fun if Maxis put the twins, Samantha and Kimberly Cordial up in the gallery. If they don't someone should. They would fit in nicely with this pack.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Keala Hoapili for me.. I can definitely see her having witchy ways. Can also see Nancy Landgraab as one .. for evil purposes or vanity (retain youth, get her way).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited August 2019
    makinmagic1.jpg
    Bella and Mortimer Goth hehe
    he/him
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Aside from the very obvious Goths, I'd say that Keala Hoapili in Sulani is probably a druid archetype.
  • Options
    Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2019
    I really wished sims could be hybrids, because I really think Jacques Villereal is both a Vampire and a Spellcaster; and now I can't decide which one I want to make him. I understand the perk systems might cause conflicting problems, but I also heard aliens can't become Spellcasters? That's too bad.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I could see Wolfgang Munch getting into some trouble with magic.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Thetford wrote: »

I really like this idea.

If anyone recalls from The Sims 3 Store, there was the spellbook of Lady Ravendancer Goth. Magick runs deep in the Goth lineage. So logically you could say that Cassandra inherited it. Meanwhile, Bella just seems to have strange ways about her. Wasn’t there a little joke in Sims 2 about her being the high witch or something? You could maybe say that through all of her alien encounters, she gained their knowledge of the fact that magic exists in the world.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Bella and Cassandra Goth naturally. Also thinking Ulrike Faust and Maaike Haas (Free Spirits household). Ulrike may specialize in potions (both the magic ones and Herbalism) then set up a potion shop somewhere in town, while Maaike specializes more in practical magic.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Morgan Fyres. I always thought she’d make a cool witch, with her whole rebellious good girl vibes. Obviously the Goths. And maybe Johnny Zest? :D He’s estranged from his family, the reason might be that Nancy and Geoffrey discovered he has magical powers!