Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No big shakes MAFIA GAME (TOWN WIN P17)

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Because I don't really know who to vote and you've been very quiet. I was sus of Dekay but I'm not sure, I don't really want to lose a good town player so I'd rather wait and see

tbh this doesn't make any sense. Gameplay has been quiet, yes, but Rose and I have been quieter, so why vote gameplay

Anyone know the vote count?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Because I don't really know who to vote and you've been very quiet. I was sus of Dekay but I'm not sure, I don't really want to lose a good town player so I'd rather wait and see

tbh this doesn't make any sense. Gameplay has been quiet, yes, but Rose and I have been quieter, so why vote gameplay

Because I chose someone out of the quiet people, do you want me to vote you instead? Because I can, lol.
  • Options
    You said a lot more than a few words.
  • Options
    Raise your hand if you're mafia

Also, I was told not to joke and gameplay did this.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Because I chose someone out of the quiet people, do you want me to vote you instead? Because I can, lol.

I'm not saying you should vote me, I just think your reasoning doesn't make sense.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I totally forgot City is even in the game. She needs to speak more. 😂
    For me so far, I think Nerd is okay (don't really like her playstyle here but I don't think she's scum). I think Mouse is already. Kitty is proobbably okay...?
    Icey is like 80% scummy. Voting Nerd to quickly save himself cuz he had a vote on him?
    City? I don't know. I guess if she's scum, her buddy would have messaged her by now. Same with Rose. I think City and Rose could be scum if their buddy is like Hectic or something, due to inactiveness.
    Gameplay... I don't really know. Not really much read on her. I'll read back again and see if I can decipher her posts.

If I'm going on a limb here, I'd say the scums are either Icey and Hectic. Or Icey and Gameplay. Or a plot twist of some other people who are not Kitty, Mouse or Nerd.

Lol, save myself? I had one vote. And I don't think it was even the first. Why would I panic that early?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I totally forgot City is even in the game. She needs to speak more. 😂
    For me so far, I think Nerd is okay (don't really like her playstyle here but I don't think she's scum). I think Mouse is already. Kitty is proobbably okay...?
    Icey is like 80% scummy. Voting Nerd to quickly save himself cuz he had a vote on him?
    City? I don't know. I guess if she's scum, her buddy would have messaged her by now. Same with Rose. I think City and Rose could be scum if their buddy is like Hectic or something, due to inactiveness.
    Gameplay... I don't really know. Not really much read on her. I'll read back again and see if I can decipher her posts.

If I'm going on a limb here, I'd say the scums are either Icey and Hectic. Or Icey and Gameplay. Or a plot twist of some other people who are not Kitty, Mouse or Nerd.

Lol, save myself? I had one vote. And I don't think it was even the first. Why would I panic that early?

I don't know. XD Just in case Mouse took out that Rose vote, I guess? It's always good to be vigilant. Or maybe your buddy is Hectic and he's inactive so you kinda have to just depend on yourself to survive. LOL. Who knows. Either way, you're not doing a good job at looking townish so if you're town, then I'm sorry. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Day 1 should have ended by now?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

It was before you were asked not to joke :( and it was harmless
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Day 1 should have ended by now?

I guess so. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Man, I missed that. Otherwise, I probably would have had the conversation with Gameplay instead of Kitty :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Yeah, it feels like it's been 24 hours

Now watch me flip town, lol

🍿
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Yeah, it feels like it's been 24 hours

Now watch me flip town, lol

🍿

Dang, if you're town, I might have to look into Rose/City/Gameplay/whoever's gonna replace Hectic. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's still Plumbob right?

• Options
    So uh, while we still wait, can we continue to just discuss in who could be scum if it's not Icey? 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    You guys could observe Kitty. She tends to act a certain way when she's town

• Options
    It's still Plumbob right?

Yeah, I guess so.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    You guys could observe Kitty. She tends to act a certain way when she's town

It's really hard to tell tho. But I think her more recent posts and actions seem like her town self. 🙈 She always does take me by surprise tho when she flips mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So uh, while we still wait, can we continue to just discuss in who could be scum if it's not Icey? 😂

It could be anybody... I would say you, but I always think your sus :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Jeez I went to eat dinner with family friends and I came back to this lol. Dekays got a point about Nerd... I would say she could’ve been lucky but that would have been some really good luck. Unvote Rose ugh I don’t know who else to vote. I’m going to scroll through again and vote I. A sec
  • Options

If it's me, then who else? Cuz there's two scums. Do I look like I have a connection to anybody? This is a good way to find scums. Don't just look for one person who's sus, look for all the people who look like they're a team. ;)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oops I meant unvote Nerd sorry!
  • Options

If it's me, then who else? Cuz there's two scums. Do I look like I have a connection to anybody? This is a good way to find scums. Don't just look for one person who's sus, look for all the people who look like they're a team. ;)

I know, I'm still speculating on that. I think Hectic might be Mafia...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hmmm... I don’t want to vote Gameplay, Hectic, Rose, or City because neither of them have been very active as far as I can remember. I think I trust Dekay and Nerd. I know I’m not mafia. So that leaves Kitty and Ice... jeez I need a score count right now. Vote Kitty
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hmmm... I don’t want to vote Gameplay, Hectic, Rose, or City because neither of them have been very active as far as I can remember. I think I trust Dekay and Nerd. I know I’m not mafia. So that leaves Kitty and Ice... jeez I need a score count right now. Vote Kitty

Don't be fooled by the inactive people. 2 of them could both be mafia for all we know. But I hope we can get some good info from them tomorrow. The sad thing is that if one of the mafia is active, then they will def nightkill one of the active people here. So yeah, inactive people are always dangerous.

I'd rather kill off a quiet person. 🤷‍♀️ The only reason I'm sticking my vote on Icey is cuz I don't like how he didn't even bother to take off that Nerd vote, as far as I'm concerned, even tho I've already explained how low the chances of Nerd lying is. 🤦‍♀️ So if he's town, then that's too bad. He was asking for it. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif