Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No big shakes MAFIA GAME (TOWN WIN P17)

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote nerd she said she’s never suspicous if anyone on day 1 but just now she basically said she’s suspicious of Dekay and me
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote history:
    DeKay voted for Mouse
    Mouse voted for Rose
    Dekay unvoted Mouse
    DeKay voted Icey
    Nerd voted Hectic
    Icey voted Nerd
    Kitty voted DeKay
    Nerd unvoted
    Nerd voted DeKay
    Mouse unvoted
    Mouse voted Nerd

Vote count:
    Icey (1); DeKay
    Nerd (2); Icey, Mouse
    DeKay (2); Kitty, Nerd
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    invote
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote nerd she said she’s never suspicous if anyone on day 1 but just now she basically said she’s suspicious of Dekay and me

Ice did ask me. What was I going to do, not answer?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Ice did ask me. What was I going to do, not answer?

Still sticking with my vote sorry. Might second guess it if u actually were the one getting out right now
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Whoa, stop voting me. 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I totally forgot City is even in the game. She needs to speak more. 😂
    For me so far, I think Nerd is okay (don't really like her playstyle here but I don't think she's scum). I think Mouse is already. Kitty is proobbably okay...?
    Icey is like 80% scummy. Voting Nerd to quickly save himself cuz he had a vote on him?
    City? I don't know. I guess if she's scum, her buddy would have messaged her by now. Same with Rose. I think City and Rose could be scum if their buddy is like Hectic or something, due to inactiveness.
    Gameplay... I don't really know. Not really much read on her. I'll read back again and see if I can decipher her posts.

If I'm going on a limb here, I'd say the scums are either Icey and Hectic. Or Icey and Gameplay. Or a plot twist of some other people who are not Kitty, Mouse or Nerd.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    It's probqbly nothing, but the only tjing that stood out to me is that Kitty and City posted almost at the same time right after day day started :grimace:

Wait how would that be suspicious?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    For me so far, I think Nerd is okay (don't really like her playstyle here but I don't think she's scum). I think Mouse is already. Kitty is proobbably okay...?
    Icey is like 80% scummy. Voting Nerd to quickly save himself cuz he had a vote on him?
    City? I don't know. I guess if she's scum, her buddy would have messaged her by now. Same with Rose. I think City and Rose could be scum if their buddy is like Hectic or something, due to inactiveness.
    Gameplay... I don't really know. Not really much read on her. I'll read back again and see if I can decipher her posts.

If I'm going on a limb here, I'd say the scums are either Icey and Hectic. Or Icey and Gameplay. Or a plot twist of some other people who are not Kitty, Mouse or Nerd.

Sorry for being so inactive, I was pretty sick today and slept like half of the day.
    I don't really have much to say so if someone could ask me some questions that would be great.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Sorry guys. I forgot about this game. I juat read through, but Im not quite sure what to think. I overslept, so I just woke up. I'll probably read back through when Im a little more awake.
    How much longer left of Day?

You have the longest vote on you right now, I think. And all votes seem to be spread out. So if you're town, you better do something about it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorry guys. I forgot about this game. I juat read through, but Im not quite sure what to think. I overslept, so I just woke up. I'll probably read back through when Im a little more awake.
    How much longer left of Day?

You have the longest vote on you right now, I think. And all votes seem to be spread out. So if you're town, you better do something about it.

Never mind, Mouse took put the vote. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Sorry for being so inactive, I was pretty sick today and slept like half of the day.
    I don't really have much to say so if someone could ask me some questions that would be great.

What do you think of Icey?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

He doesn't give me scummy vibes from his posts but I find his vote suspicious, if that makes sense. I think he has a point when he says that you let Mouse and Nerd of pretty easily; I understand your point about Nerd claiming but we don't really know what mafia Mouse is like, so I think we should keep an eye on her.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Bad move. I don't understand why you people wanna vote for someone who's already claimed a PR that is a specific one (I believe there can't be no two Millers). And also, I don't think the mafia can know who the townies PRs, right? Like only the host knows it. So it's kinda risky to lie like that. And no one's claiming Miller yet unless magically Hectic is a Miller. But how would Nerd know that? She psychic? 😂

Voting for someone just cuz they're sus of you is a terrible reason especially when you have this Miller claim to look into. What is your other reason really? "Nerd not being sus of anyone on Day 1 and is suddenly sus of you and me is suspicious" is not a very good reason cuz it's the same exact thing you're doing. 🤷‍♀️💁‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

He doesn't give me scummy vibes from his posts but I find his vote suspicious, if that makes sense. I think he has a point when he says that you let Mouse and Nerd of pretty easily; I understand your point about Nerd claiming but we don't really know what mafia Mouse is like, so I think we should keep an eye on her.

We'll know what mafia Mouse is after this game if she really is. But like I said, I'll watch out for her since she was in my EEEM list. But sometimes my list is off cuz my brain keeps on saying, "It's about time Mouse is scum in this game". XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I just think townie Icey would think better of the Miller claim. He's an experienced veteran player. It's really funny how he just does not even trust the Nerd claim like this is some closed setup, which it's not. It's semi open.

I can get that maybe he can be wary of it but like voting for Nerd straightaway? That's too far. And he wants to call me out for jumping on Kitty too quickly. What was I supposed to do? Most people weren't active at that point and I was just speaking my mind about her jokes. At least I didn't vote her. 🤷‍♀️ If Icey is town here, I'll be very disappointed. No joke.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Urgh, Day 1 is always so hard...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Not really. Day 1 is the best to catch mafia too cuz they seem to be more scared of dying.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I never know what i'm doing in day 1 😔
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    DeKay, are you town? You never lie, so if you say yes I can feel good about unvoting you.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKay, are you town? You never lie, so if you say yes I can feel good about unvoting you.

I don't want to say that cuz other people are gonna say it's unfair since I always tell the truth.

What I can say is that you should take that vote out cuz it's the right thing to do.

Mafia might kill me sooner or later, so don't waste your time on me on Day 1.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And right now, you have two votes on you, so I think you should be more worried about yourself right now. Go vote Icey. 😂 Or someone else if you want to (I think Icey will still have the longer and would most likely get lynched). I have no idea when days ends.

I don't really like Rose's post but she always does that I'm busy or I forgot thing when she's town or mafia. I can never tell. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And right now, you have two votes on you, so I think you should be more worried about yourself right now. Go vote Icey. 😂 Or someone else if you want to (I think Icey will still have the longer and would most likely get lynched). I have no idea when days ends.

I don't really like Rose's post but she always does that I'm busy or I forgot thing when she's town or mafia. I can never tell. 🙈

*sigh* You're good... Unvote DeKay and Vote Icey
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    vote: gameplay
  • Options
    Because I don't really know who to vote and you've been very quiet. I was sus of Dekay but I'm not sure, I don't really want to lose a good town player so I'd rather wait and see