Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds you never use?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2019
    To be honest, I didn't even remember I have Magnolia Promenade and Forgotten Hollow. I hate vampires etc. in game, so I never visit there. I bought that pack only because my daughter likes playing vampires.
    In my old saved game I had modified all those worlds according some theme and now I'm building them up the similar way.

Willow Creek is an "old Southern (US) town with all the pro's and cons. So you wouldn't see that many ethnicity there... Pretty but uptight town and only times I play there is when someone is starting their sim life in a tiny shot gun house or when I create sims that are uptight.

Oasis Springs is my Mexican playground which could actually locate on the US/Mexican border town. I love it! Very relaxed and welcoming town with nice places from street bars to a taco truck and nice restaurants to enjoy your life. In sims there are no cartels, just some silly and harmless homies and big and colorful Hispanic families! Some chanclas too.

New Crest I treat as my modern, Scandinavian influenced town. I play there a lot when my sims have family to look after. Very clean, modern and a bit boring, but safe place to bring your kids up.

Windenburg is a world I just don't like at all. I don't know why. I tried making it more inviting for me playing there by rebuilding it (meaning downloading from Gallery lots that had kind of Windenburg vibes, but more to my taste) and yet I never liked it. Only place I ever play is that island and I have built/uploaded there houses that are similar to what I saw in little towns in Northern Germany. So basically in my Windenburg there lives all kind of sims. Everyone that I want in my game to create diversity but I don't want to play with them. Lots of musicians and artists too.

San Mushyno was unplayable on my old computer. It was lagging so bad and I was so annoyed I couldn't play in it. Now with new computer everyting runs smoothly, but San Mushyno is still suffering a bit of my previous annoyance. I love creating very diverse atmosphere and people and San Mushyno is the best neighborhood for that.

Forgotten Hollow is totally forgotten by me. I visited it when I bought Vampires pack but have never played there and never will.

Del sol Valley
    . I just recently bought Get Famous pack and have played in Del sol Valley only maybe for 8 real life hours. I don't like how dark it is in the valley, but I like it otherwise. It needs a total redo in my opinion though.

Strangerville. I really like quirkiness this world has but after finishing that storyline for defeating that monster plant, I don't want to live in a neighborhood with people acting so weird all the time.

Sulani. I bought Island Living pack just two days ago and I don't see myself playing outside of Sulani for a long, long time. I love it so much! It's more relaxed, tranquil, peaceful and beautiful paradise and I love how friendly neighbors are. Okay, sometimes they annoy the heck out of me when they visit my sims without being asked and stay and stay and stay over way longer than they should. But then I think about how Island life should be (in my eyes) and I realize it's all about being one tight knit community and I forgive them. They bring my sims food so it's my duty and honor to let them rob food from my fridge and sleep in my pee bush. Right? Sulani has finally helped me to easy up with my own uptight playing routines, so I can't help but loving it!