Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can the conservation level of Sulani go back down?

I got the final popup saying that Mua Pel’am was at 100% conservation (not sure what the exact wording was), saw the baby turtles hatching etc. Since then, my sim has been less active in her conservation activities because I assumed that once the island reached 100% conservation it would stay there. But when I went to Mua Pel’am recently trash had spawned on the land and in the sea. So maybe the conservation level of the island went back down again. Can this happen? And is there a way of checking what the conservation level of the island is?

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'm pretty sure it can, I'm not sure about when it reaches 100, but I remember someone saying before it's release that the state of the island depended on how well you took care of it and if you did the job lazily it would get worse and be covered in trash.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Thank you @SimAlexandria I’m just a bit confused because in the Q&A on the 21st they said that once you got to 100% conservation it wouldn’t go back down. But then there’s trash on Mua Pel’am again in my game. So I don’t know.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yeah, I kinda thought it was only before it reached 100 too, but there ARE litterbugs around so maybe they are dropping trash and it's just that the flora and stuff won't go back down? Just a guess. Or it's a glitch lol. I haven't gotten that far yet, my Sim is only level 3 so far I think, maybe 4.
  • Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    I believe the devs said in their Q&A Live-stream that it can’t go back. I’m assuming that the litter there is for future conservationists to clean up...Or might be a big.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I was hoping the islands would continue to be impacted by the actions of our Sims, too. But I guess not. Someone mentioned the devs are going to release a cheat code so we can reset the world back to where it was in the beginning. It would have been much more realistic if our Sims had to continue picking up trash and work at keeping the islands pristine.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Looking forward to having cheats. I like being able to ruff things up.