September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

Broken/Updated Mods: April 2019 Freelancer Patch

Comments

  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 3,473 Member
    Repo wrote: »
    Weebesu has updated UI cheats on his patreon. I've never linked before, but if you go to Patreons main page and search weebesu his page comes up. There is also a link to his patreon on page 130 of the comments section for UI cheats over on MTS.

    Just posting that Patreon link here (it's free) for folk as he hasn't added the updated version to his MTS page yet:

    https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-13-26240068
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 99 Member
    Did anyone played with the mod by weerbesu ''longer party more guests''? Is it working in the game even though its not updated? Does it need an update at this point?
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 166 Member
    Are custom careers working after the latest patch?
    @WillKDavid said Midnitetech's careers seem to be ok, and I know she uses Neia's career tool, but that is still on the list of broken mods on the front page of this thread.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,013 Member
    Slice of Life mod has been updated
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,726 Member
    Thanks for the updates in the thread! I'm inundated with family (and a puppy!) right now and aiming to catch the thread up properly on Sunday or Monday when things mostly quiet down.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • NaikeNaike Posts: 5 New Member
    Does anyone know when the update of the Teleport Any Sim finally comes?
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 771 Member
    Luckily the last two patches didn't break my mods. There are still some updates for other reasons and some more mods to come in the next few days (I don't know when exactly as Deichschaf has to find the time to update her homepage to include them).

    I particulary recommend the updated whimoverhaul mod, this really has become one of my favourites by now with special whims for each age group and during pregnancy added. It was also among the updates I just sent do Deichschaf.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 3,473 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Luckily the last two patches didn't break my mods. There are still some updates for other reasons and some more mods to come in the next few days (I don't know when exactly as Deichschaf has to find the time to update her homepage to include them).

    I particulary recommend the updated whimoverhaul mod, this really has become one of my favourites by now with special whims for each age group and during pregnancy added. It was also among the updates I just sent do Deichschaf.

    Hi @83bienchen, is the latest whim overhaul the one dated 24 April, or is there another one to come - in which case I'll wait until that's up on the website?

    Thanks so much for your mods, by the way, SO useful :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 771 Member
    There's another one to come, but the changes for that one are rather small. There's a new whim to ask pregnant Sims in the third trimester about the due date of the baby and some minor changes.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 3,473 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    There's another one to come, but the changes for that one are rather small. There's a new whim to ask pregnant Sims in the third trimester about the due date of the baby and some minor changes.

    Thank you, I'll hang on until that one then.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 669 Member
    any word on pose player?
  • NaikeNaike Posts: 5 New Member
    > @taydev said:
    > any word on pose player?

    Strangely not. Pose Player und Teleport Any Sim are "reported working" in the list of broken mods of simsvip.com already for a long time. I couldn't find a new statement so far.
  • NaikeNaike Posts: 5 New Member
    > @taydev said:
    > any word on pose player?

    Strangely not. Pose Player und Teleport Any Sim are "reported working" in the list of broken mods of simsvip.com already for a long time, but it's not working for some players. I couldn't find a new statement so far.

    (Sorry for double posting, but I forget a part of the comment and couldn't find a way to correct it or delete my post.)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 771 Member
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 3,473 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

    Wonderful, thank you @83bienchen, downloaded and installed :)
  • TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,319 Member
    Just to add, a lot of the mods that we're broken by the freelancer patch have been fixed with the hotfix patch that followed it. This is because the original update broke the strings used for new interactions added to the menu (like pose player) but this was all fixed in the hot patch.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 681 Member
    This update has made the game unplayable. Last time I had this many problems was when Seasons came out.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • JustOnyxJustOnyx Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi all. I am currently playing TS4 on a 2016 Macbook Pro and I'm attempting to use pose player with the statue but am running into issues. I've done just about everything under the sun from removing the most updated andrew's pose player mod from my mods folder, putting it back in, deleting it, re-downloading it, etc etc but nothing! The only thing the statue does is give the option to teleport or summon and NOTHING ELSE happens when you click either of those options. The statue also does not appear when i have andrew's pose player mod installed, only when i have MTS_Scumbumbo_TeleportAnySim.Package and/or MTS_Scumbumbo_TeleportAnySim_Script.ts4script files in the mods folder. I think these mods are out of date but it is the only way i'm currently able to get the statue to appear, which has proven obsolete at the moment. I'm still able to access pose player by clicking on a sim but pose player will not appear with the statue in-game, as in pose player does not appear when the statue is present neither on a sim. Its very odd and extremely frustrating. Any solutions?
  • rubydoosimsrubydoosims Posts: 1 New Member
    > @_starfrog said:
    > so this means ui extension is *not* updated yet, right?

    UI cheats HAS been updated but its not been updated on mod the sims. it's been updated on patreon (it's still free).
    hope this helps Xxx
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 78 Member
    @rubydoosims it does, thank you :)
    still using fabric softener
  • SimmivieSimmivie Posts: 59 Member
    PreCiious wrote: »
    Did anyone played with the mod by weerbesu ''longer party more guests''? Is it working in the game even though its not updated? Does it need an update at this point?

    I use this one still all the time. It works okay for me.
    I have no idea if it needs any updates.. It doesn't lag my game very bad BUT.. If you invite a lot of sims, there are always a lot of sims
    just standing (at the place where they have spawned) ... For example: if I invite 40 sims, 30 will be partying and 10 will be only standing after spawning and just doing nothing.

    But I don't know if it is because the mod needs an update or because my game just can't handle it.
  • YankeesForeverYankeesForever Posts: 2,614 Member
    Simmivie wrote: »
    PreCiious wrote: »
    Did anyone played with the mod by weerbesu ''longer party more guests''? Is it working in the game even though its not updated? Does it need an update at this point?

    I use this one still all the time. It works okay for me.
    I have no idea if it needs any updates.. It doesn't lag my game very bad BUT.. If you invite a lot of sims, there are always a lot of sims
    just standing (at the place where they have spawned) ... For example: if I invite 40 sims, 30 will be partying and 10 will be only standing after spawning and just doing nothing.

    But I don't know if it is because the mod needs an update or because my game just can't handle it.

    I have that issue as well. That some Sims get stuck.
    View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 31,726 Member
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 14,235 Member
    @luthienrising , Sacrificial's Road to Fame, among a few others, have been updated. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DovahFemDovahFem Posts: 1 New Member
    Poseplayer and the teleporter mod are both broken for me, any word on an update?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top