Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which business would you want?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hotels
    Yes, we need to have hotels and B+B's. I wish we could even rent out apartments. Maybe one day. We need a place for our homeless sims to make gameplay more realistic.
    Or even a pack with a feature that allows you to have more than one venue on a lot?
    Post edited by MeTime85 on
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Other...?
    A Morgue. I think being a mortician would be really fun and interesting.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Hotels
    I'd love to have hotels B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2019
    Other...?
    LiELF wrote: »

You must be a really special person to think that. I have trouble just attending a funeral, never mind even consider wanting to be a mortician. But that said I have two younger cousins (they're brothers) that own funeral homes in Connecticut - and are both morticians But then they are one of those special kind of people I was talking about - so I suppose it's fitting for some people. They are also the relatives almost never on the family reunion invite list though. They are sort of Adam Family-ish and have no emotions.

I am pretty sure I could never play that in the Sims. I would be an absolute mess if that sims had crying kids or other family upset and all. Sort of makes me glad Old Grim does the job for us - more or less.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hotels
    I would want something similar to the Sims 3 resorts. Maybe this could come in an island pack.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Other...?
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

You must be a really special person to think that. I have trouble just attending a funeral, never mind even consider wanting to be a mortician. But that said I have two younger cousins (they're brothers) that own funeral homes in Connecticut - and are both morticians But then they are one of those special kind of people I was talking about - so I suppose it's fitting for some people. They are also the relatives almost never on the family reunion invite list though. They are sort of Adam Family-ish and have no emotions.

I am pretty sure I could never play that in the Sims. I would be an absolute mess if that sims had crying kids or other family upset and all. Sort of makes me glad Old Grim does the job for us - more or less.

I love the Addams Family! <3

I would never do that job in real life because my imagination is crazy and being around corpses would start making me think they were animating. I already have a ghost issue at my current job, lol.

I want Morticians in the game because I want working graveyards, funerals, gravediggers, and improved ghosts. And as a career it's very different from anything we've had before.

Yes, it's a little morbid. But the heart wants what it wants, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SomebodySomeplaceSomebodySomeplace Posts: 62 Member
    Hotels
    I said Hotels, as I'd like to have my sims run one and to have the experience of staying in ones of varying degrees of luxuriousness. As someone who likes building townhouses, trailer parks, and duplexes, I also would really like the ability to have rental properties. Like your sim can own multiple residential lots, choose one as their primary, and make passive income from the other(s).
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Tourist Attractions
    I actually meant to click hotels lol but I think hotels/resorts near tourist attractions like theme parks or other vacation spots would be a fun experience. It can include little shops within or around the resort, like ice cream shops, gift shops, salon, etc. I loved having hotels both in sims 2 and sims 3 so I can't wait to see how they include it in this series.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    Other...?
    I am happy with what we got, I just really want to be able to have my business on my home lot and not have to got through the loading screen to get to the business... and I want a rating system for every business..
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    edited April 2019
    hm.. all of them!! I would love to be a nightclub owner (barman and dj hired by us)... or spa owner... getting revenue from tickets like they did on sims 2.. And the possibility to hire one manager to take care of the business when you're out
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Other...?
    i want supernatural with witch school, witch careers and stuff, btw guys help me here, im a modder and i need 'points' to be able to post the pictures of my mods here! please help
  • Options
    aienhanaraienhanar Posts: 2 New Member
    Hotels
    Too many options to decide - all of them are good candidates! However, hotels are what I am into and it is nice to know that the majority of simmers are for hotels as well :)
  • Options
    ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    Bars + Lounges
    I chose bars and lounges, because they already exist and it seems the most doable thing :blush: But anything new would be great to be honest
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2019
    Other...?
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I love the Addams Family! <3

I would never do that job in real life because my imagination is crazy and being around corpses would start making me think they were animating. I already have a ghost issue at my current job, lol.

I want Morticians in the game because I want working graveyards, funerals, gravediggers, and improved ghosts. And as a career it's very different from anything we've had before.

Yes, it's a little morbid. But the heart wants what it wants, lol.

Actually we are a lot alike after all, as that is my issue too with the imagination and things one sees (or in my case, imagine I see) out of the corner of my eye. I am just horrid at funerals - and open caskets. I can not for a minute imagine how my cousins do that.

But anyway - we sort of have a job (part time for teens and elders) in Sims 2 where they went to work at the Mausoleum and grave yard- but it was a rabbithole job for one. (I used to send Alexander Goth to work there as a teen).

I recall someone suggesting owning a cemetery and funeral par lour, and being able to do some of the things you suggested but the devs said we could already have a family cemetery on their home lot and conduct a funeral - and left it as that. So I know you are not the only one who would like that. Now i just wished we had at least a cemetery and the Mausoleum - as now we don't even have that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Hotels
    Not only for the sims to visit but also to be able to run.

Also I would like it if sims could own their own bar and each customer would need to pay a cover charge to get in. The owner would make money on food and drink sold as well as the cover charge. If the owner commisioned a musician to play he could charge more depending on the quality of the musician. Also the owner could hire bartenders or tend the bar themselves.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Tourist Attractions
    Though I picked Tourist Attraction as a main, loads of businesses come to mind. Side businesses especially seem to be a big thing to invest in right now imo, so they could possibly expand on that even more. Property manager, a driver, patent investor (sounds a bit boring for the Sims, but for those have a bunch of Simoleons lay around...), Wine making, refurbishing old houses (sort of like a house flipper), yoga teacher... just to name a few. As long as it doesn't require my saves to accumulate a horde of bugs, I'm game.
  • Options
    MerkinsprinklesMerkinsprinkles Posts: 10 New Member
    Hotels
    how about a babysitting business, lemonade stands and trailer park owner, for new jobs and, yes it is off topic, but bunk beds.
  • Options
    AmandaBeuryAmandaBeury Posts: 12 New Member
    Hotels
    I really miss running hotels like in S3.
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Tattoo + Piercing Parlor
    Tattoo & piercing, definitely. As someone with body mods this is right up my alley. Most of the CC I have installed is tattoos/piercings. Yet I still want more because I'm greedy like that. :tongue: My new thigh piece is currently in the itchy-peeling stage ugh. :(

Bars (especially if you could hire bands/entertainers or host theme nights!) and hotels would also be great though.