Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    The Win/Loss Ratios in the Mafia Stats page are done! If you would like to check them out then they are next to everyone’s tallies in the Games Played section, so no new section for this one. I no longer have any requested sections to add so feel free to suggest more and I’m going to likely update some of the sections that don’t have to do with the Scummies for 2021 next time I get on.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    can i reserve the last week of march (march 28 to april 3)? i'll host sumn just cause i miss doing it, but i'm still thinking about it depending on my schoolworks.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    can i reserve the last week of march (march 28 to april 3)? i'll host sumn just cause i miss doing it, but i'm still thinking about it depending on my schoolworks.

Yep. I'lll update the masterlist shortly. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll put up my thread tomorrow and we can start on Wednesday or so
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    At some point soon, I'm going to go through all the past games and make sure all my stats on the past games thing is correct, so you might see little changes here and there. If you notice something wrong, let me know.
  • Options
    At some point soon, I'm going to go through all the past games and make sure all my stats on the past games thing is correct, so you might see little changes here and there. If you notice something wrong, let me know.

I’m like 85% sure that Craftys Speed Mafia in 2016 was a town win and not a draw. If it wasn’t then I did my stats wrong.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

I’m like 85% sure that Craftys Speed Mafia in 2016 was a town win and not a draw. If it wasn’t then I did my stats wrong.

I'll make sure to double check that at some point.
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    who is hosting next
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    who is hosting next

Ice I believe
  • Options
    who is hosting next

Ice I believe

ohhh ok thank you mouselline :)
  • Options
    who is hosting next

Ice I believe

Np:) if u go to the front page, there should be a list at the top saying the order of who’s hosting
  • Options
    who is hosting next

Ice I believe

Np:) if u go to the front page, there should be a list at the top saying the order of who’s hosting

oh thank you so much mouselline i didnt no that haha
  • Options
    I just wanna let you guys know that I might be less active the next few days. I'm going through some stuff atm. I might end up postponing my mafia game depending on how I'm feeling.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfishes game has now ended ok so i wonder now how will host ok
  • Options
    icmnfishes game has now ended ok so i wonder now how will host ok

Looks like Rose is.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I think I should be able to host. I'm in a better headspace than I was.
    My game is an anonymous game set up on a different site which is linked here and also on the first page.
    The setup I'm planning on using is a 7 player setup (6 VT's and 1 disguiser). It will be a day start. At night, the person who is the disguiser will kill someone, but then they will be disguised as them, and they will be the one to flip as dead. The disguiser will recieve the account information for the person they are disguised as, and will play the game as if they are that person. This will continue until the disguiser is eliminated or until the disguiser is with 1 other person.
    I will try to elaborate more on the actual page that the game takes place on, but I am still trying to work out a few of the details.
    If you would like to sign-up for my mafia game Private Message me and let me know. If you have any questions about the setup, also Private Message them to me to prevent any hints as to who might be playing. :)
  • Options
    I'm going to update the masterlist after class
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I didn't even think of it at the time, but Keyen reserved a spot to host this week and it's even on the waiting list, so Keyen is going to host first and then I will.

But I'll keep my sign-ups open too for now so I can get an idea of who might be playing.
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    @Keyenpeydee Have you decided what setup you’re gonna use for your game? Maybe something u-pick/greater idea or one of its variants?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Noo, no more upicks for now. They've fried my brain enough. 😂 I think we had like about 3 or 4 greater/Upick types games for the last 7 games or so. 😄
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    But of course, I won't be opposed to it. Tho Keyen, always has some really cool custom setups.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    maybe you should host dekay 😄 please do ok
  • Options
    @Keyenpeydee Have you decided what setup you’re gonna use for your game? Maybe something u-pick/greater idea or one of its variants?

Yeah, I was thinking of something u-pick, but not greater idea.

Anyone up for another very role madness-y game again? Or would y'all rather play something simple?

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    But of course, I won't be opposed to it. Tho Keyen, always has some really cool custom setups.

Hmm, maybe I'll try to finddd some setups that aren't extremely complicated. Maybe y'all should take a break from u-picks lol.

I'll setup the thread later.