Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

The crochet sweater is my favourite item in the Grunge Revival Kit. I actually own a very similar piece IRL. Since I'm a fan of mixing styles, I decided to try out some stuff in CAS, dress the sweater up a bit. I liked the outfits, so I took some pictures to remember them later. And at that point I thought to myself, I might as well post this. :)

JEUzd2z.jpg
    #1 Glasses: BG / Necklace: BG / Top: GR / Pants: BG / Boots: DU
    #2 Necklace: SEA / Top: GR / Skirt: DU / Boots: LD
    #3 Earrings: BG / Top: GR / Jeans: CK / Shoes: LD
    #4 Earrings: BG / Ring: BG / Top: GR / Bottom: IA / Shoes: BG
    #5 Hat: BG / Earrings: MOS / Top: GR / Bottom: MC / Shoes: MOS
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    I love that you have an index at the front, thank you it makes things easier. I've been saving your thread for years but in game I forget and just dress my sims randomly oops. I do enjoy looking at the pictures, you did a good job with them.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited June 2023
    I've said before and I'll say it again, @Netzspannung you could probably make the hot dog costume look good on sims.

The Grunge Kit is one kit I may eventually buy specifically for the crochet sweater.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    mulberrysimsmulberrysims Posts: 34 Member
    Amazing work! All of your Sims look so unique. I've been in the mood to make townies, but I didn't want to use too much cc on them (besides default replacements) in case of patch updates. I'm definitely saving this thread.
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind comments, I really appreciate it. <3
    @SweetieWright_84 I don't know about the hotdog suit, but I sure do appreciate the sentiment. :D Once in a while there is a piece of CAS in a pack that is just a lot more versatile than the average CAS piece and you can create several different outfits in different styles around it. The crochet top is definitely such a piece. Grunge (obviously), Goth, Hippie, Hipster or you can treat it as a high-fashion designer piece. So lots of inspiration can come from one piece of clothing. Now that I think about it, I might have to showcase some of my favourite pieces, from a versatility perspective. Dig up some treasures from older packs and such. Could be fun!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    Just in case anyone is wondering, I won't be getting Horse Ranch until it's on sale. There is definitely a lot of adorable CAS, but I feel rather indifferent about the addition of horses to my game, so it would be silly to pay full price. It's wonderful though how many Simmers are enthused about this pack, that's always fun to see. Anyway, if you care to see my take on Horse Ranch, stop by during the next sale. :smile:

we all try ...
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Just in case anyone is wondering, I won't be getting Horse Ranch until it's on sale. There is definitely a lot of adorable CAS, but I feel rather indifferent about the addition of horses to my game, so it would be silly to pay full price. It's wonderful though how many Simmers are enthused about this pack, that's always fun to see. Anyway, if you care to see my take on Horse Ranch, stop by during the next sale. :smile:

I'm kind of on the fence about it too. Except, I'm more interested in the world and build/buy. I didn't find much in the live stream that I liked about CAS.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    fae_brassfae_brass Posts: 81 Member

Yep, in the same boat. Worth it at 50% off but not full price, for me atleast.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I already posted this on the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, but good on you if you're avoiding that place. :D I decided to get the Poolside Splash Kit, because all of my Sims spend at least some time at the beach, have a pool or visit one of my pool lots regularly. I like the items a lot and some of the clothing - as well as the jewelry, obviously - can be used in other clothing categories. Anyway, here is my first look at the kit. In the second outfit the earrings, bracelet and sandals are BG. Everything else is from the kit.

Focus: Poolside Splash Kit

aOJGouE.jpg
    Post edited by Netzspannung on

we all try ...
  • Options

For Rent - had no time yet to check out gameplay, but I did get as far as go through all the female CAS. So time for a lookbook! I had posted a few of these on the social media platform I don't care to name anymore. I really like the CAS in this pack and am very happy they added a decent number of nice accessories. I take accessorizing very seriously IRL, so a lack of accessories in CAS makes me cranky. :D
    I will add some outfits for male Sims early next week, by the way, so check back in! :)

Focus: For Rent

TnhmmBS.jpg
    #1 Hat: BG / Earrings: BG / Braclet: GTW / Top: SV / Bottom: FR / Slippers: BG
    #2 Necklace: FR / Bracelet: FR / Top: LD / Bottom: FR / Boots: LD
    #3 Necklace: FR / Bracelet: FS / Top: FR / Jeans: LD / Shoes: BG
    #4 Hat: PARA / Necklace: PARA / Bracelet / FR / Full body: FR / Sandals: BG
    #5 Earrings: FR / Bracelet: FR / Top: GTW / Bottom: FR / Shoes: CL
    #6 Earrings: FR / Fully body: FR / Shoes: LP
    #7 Necklace: PS kit / Braclet: BG / Top: FR / Skirt: BG / Sandals: EL
    #8 Earrings: FR / Bracelet: FR / Top: FR / Bottom: DHD / Shoes: BG

we all try ...
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Love them all!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I like the combination of the hat, necklase and dress in outfit #4 and the casual look of #8.
    Can't wait for the male for rent stuff.
    PS: You've got to hurry up as it is rumored that the new kits (castle and goth clothig) will come out January 18th. ;)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I make custom styled looks do i have permission to turn ur outfits into styled looks (with credit)?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    I haven't been on the forums for a while and was taking a break from The Sims, mainly because of real life stuff. But I started playing again a little last week, so decided to check in. I read the announcement about the forums closing and expected this thread to go with it. I wasn't too upset, I have all of the pictures after all. And then I realized that it has been moved to the category 'Nominated Threads'! I really appreciate that and can promise that this thread is not dead, just snoozing. <3

we all try ...
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm so glad your thread's been nominated before I got to make my nomination for it! And it's been a long time no see to you! I've been inspired ever since this thread started but although I've been on hiatus playing Sims 4 till recently, I feel like I've improved on dressing female Sims better now with better options, though of course my male Sims have improved even more in their attire choices now since there has been a lot more choices for them that I feel are now a comfortable array of items to choose from.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top