Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is so depressing

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah I was hoping for a Sorcerers GP and a werewolves GP last year, I want to actually play this game. I've been practically only building houses and sims for the past two years, not really playing the game.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Didnt they say a GP needs at least 6 months of work? So the months an EP needs a year probably? Since we just got a GP I don't expect the next 6 months a GP, the Next 6 months will probably have an EP assuming they've been working on it since last year, so the next pack can't be witches since it's an EP..
    Either University or Island/beach pack..
    Unless they come with another lame dumb RPG EP like StrangerVille.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    I just had thought that EA | Maxis might be following the same pack release schedule from last year.

February - Game Pack: New/Unique, something that might either surprise or disappoint us.

May/June - Expansion Pack: Highly requested expansion pack (aka: Seasons back in 2019 and we’ll probably having University next)
    November - Expansion Pack: usual ep for christmas season

No I think there will be 2 EPs and possibly another Gamepack or Stuffpack this year. Also I'm hoping for a Free Car Update in a Patch this year.

I don' t think we're ever going to get cars.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    Didnt they say a GP needs at least 6 months of work? So the months an EP needs a year probably? Since we just got a GP I don't expect the next 6 months a GP, the Next 6 months will probably have an EP assuming they've been working on it since last year, so the next pack can't be witches since it's an EP..

They work on multiple packs at a time. We could get a second game pack latter this year .
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Can’t wait for the tropical beach vacation pack
  • Options
    SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    edited March 2019
    No to mention the GP before Strangerville was a whole year ago. Certainly time to have worked on more.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    I feel like I'm the only one that liked stuff packs. I prefer to have more clothes and objects in game that aren't CC, and they usually added gameplay objects too so it wasn't too bad, the only one I hated was FPS.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    doedear wrote: »
    I feel like I'm the only one that liked stuff packs. I prefer to have more clothes and objects in game that aren't CC, and they usually added gameplay objects too so it wasn't too bad, the only one I hated was FPS.

No, I liked SPs too, once in a while. I hope we haven't seen the last of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just had thought that EA | Maxis might be following the same pack release schedule from last year.

February - Game Pack: New/Unique, something that might either surprise or disappoint us.

May/June - Expansion Pack: Highly requested expansion pack (aka: Seasons back in 2019 and we’ll probably having University next)

So what if:
    February: Strangervile GP
    May/June: University
    November: a Supernatural EP or a Tropical Vacation EP?
    because that would be amazing

I'm not keen on Uni like everyone else, so if it comes this year at least I hope an actual vacation holiday like a beach world or even (dare I with more?) a cruise holiday comes up. Not a vacation place with goals.....I just want one with fun things to do, like sunbathing, building sandcastles, metal detecting with a beach comber, finding driftwood and using it on the handiness work station to make things like screens or lamps, or tables. Ya know? Just fun things.....and a few new drinks or something.
  • Options
    SimsStitchesXoXoSimsStitchesXoXo Posts: 5 New Member
    I would definitely like to see a game/expansion pack of University. What has been driving me crazy is that they have not done vehicles yet! I would love to have sims driving everywhere.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I'd be happy with 1 EP 2 GP's and 2 SP's, I really hope they keep releasing SP's.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer 2 expansions and 2 game packs this year stuff packs are fine but if having them means 1 expansion a year they are just not worth it to me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'd prefer 2 expansions and 2 game packs this year stuff packs are fine but if having them means 1 expansion a year they are just not worth it to me.

Same for me i don’t mind them but they add just a little bit off content and ep’s bring a lot more so i deffenitely prefer 2 really hoping for uni and a romance pack
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member

So what if:
    February: Strangervile GP
    May/June: University
    November: a Supernatural EP or a Tropical Vacation EP?
    because that would be amazing

That'd be my dream right there!
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2019
    graventhe wrote: »

It is neither lame nor an EP nor a RPG - it is a GP and I would love another - after Witches of Course. Strangerville was a lot of good old fashioned fun.

I am hoping the next EP is University. At least I'd love it to be.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    edited March 2019
    I feel like they moved the stuff pack team with a part of the game pack team to make 2 expansion pack teams.

So i think this year we will get 2 EPs (but no GPs and SPs, because we already got StangerVille). I think an Island Paradise like EP around June, and a University EP in november.

The tropical theme with the big open oceans and water animation/lightning would recommend the switch for only 64bit computer systems.
    20180613_230543.gif