December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

the Let Me Explain! game

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• LimpNoodleLimbsLimpNoodleLimbs Posts: 10 New Member
    Let me explain: Untill just recently i lived in a alternate universe where it was called The Lations. That mandala effect hugh?

I am allergic to water.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 737 Member
    Let me explain: this is rare, but actually, I'm not the only one in the world. There are a few known cases. And I'm also allergic to sunlight, and all foods I have been tested on, animals, fragrances, you name it. So I have to survive on a specially hydrolized nutrient mix, delivered to my stomach with a tube, and drugs to help try to calm down my immune system.

***note: I personally have way too many allergies, but am not this bad off, but sadly, there really are people who are, so I felt I should illustrate the case for people who don't know that such situations can actually exist. ****

My best friend just told me they want to be more than friends.
    Как ветер мокрый, ты бьешься в ставни/Как ветер черный, поешь: ты мой!
    Я древний хаос, я друг твой давний/Твой друг единый, — открой, открой!
    -excerpt, Gippius 1907
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 4,280 Member
    We've been besties since Kindergarden, and I confessed my feelings to him, and now we wanna be in a relationship.

I live on Mars.
    Like supernatural stories? Like drama? Like SimLits? Check out my blog here!
    Let me explain! Mars, Pennsylvania. Yes, it's a real place.

And aw, that's sweet about your friend since Kindy, if it's mutual.

I stood looking down the barrel of a Ruger Semi-Automatic...
    -excerpt, Gippius 1907
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,070 Member
    Let me explain-it was at a museum and part of an interactive exhibit.

I left a pile of ham and cheese sandwiches on the neighbor's car.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 5,728 Member
    Let me explain...I warned the neighbor that if he parked in my back yard again; he wasn’t going to like what I was going to use his car for. He knew I was having a garden party in an hour. And my guests wouldn’t be able to enjoy their afternoon with his car in my backyard so I decided to use his car as a buffet table. Now my guests can get their food and I don’t have to rent a table for my garden party. But man he’s going to be ticked. The condiments bar for the hot dogs are on his hood.

My lizard ran up the wall in the corner and is staring at a spider the size of a pie-plate. .
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,110 Member
    Let me explain... my lizard likes a culinary challenge and that spider looked tasty.

I haven't watched the 'Princess Bride' in a while.
    Currently reading "Look for her".

I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 4,280 Member
    let me explain...

the movie is trash don't change my mind.

I climbed to the to of the Statue of Liberty, onto the tallest spike of it's ceown, and danced naked for all of New York to see.
    Like supernatural stories? Like drama? Like SimLits? Check out my blog here!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 874 Member
    Let me explain! I was playing GTAIV and used mods

I like drinking molotov cocktails
    C8cd0K.jpg
    Let me explain! I only drink them BEFORE assembly, and I only take a few sips per. It's part of a ritual to ensure their success. May as well enjoy myself while preparing for acts of mayhem.

I only eat food drenched in Sriracha sauce.
    -excerpt, Gippius 1907
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 222 Member
    Let me explain! If I was eat food that WASN'T drenched in Sriracha sauce, I'd probably be dead by now.

I once ate the grass from the neighbor's garden.
    zrssQlC.png

Do what makes you happy, and don't let others stop you

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 874 Member
    Let me explain! I once a horse when I ate the grass, now I became a horse fairy

I was live streaming to ate feces
    C8cd0K.jpg