March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Friday Highlight February 15th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 353 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmers!

I hope you all had a lovely week with a lot of love and celebration of love on the Love Day! <3

Have you guessed already the theme of this week's screenshot? I'll give you a hint: it starts with an L and doesn't finish with an L.

rmekav4q6sav.png
An engagement with an amazing view!! <3, by @Kita5399 in this thread

It's my turn to share some love using some of your threads:
  • Let's get started with 'Valentine's Day 2019', by @king_of_simcity7 in The Sims 3 section! With such a title, I bet you don't need me to explain what it's about - love stories!
  • On The Sims 4 section, @Chelseadude182 has opened a topic to ask for recommendations on lots suitable for family outings: 'Family lots'. There's a good bunch of suggestions in there, what are you waiting for? Add yours! ;)
  • Venturing into the polls world, this week we are discussing walls! Sounds boring? Not in The Sims! @hunniboo1 is asking everyone for their play style preference: 'What wall view do you use the most while playing?'. Almost 200 votes already, if yours is missing, go check it out!
  • Eager to find a love themed building for my Sims this week, I looked around the Lots section - a heart shaped house maybe? I was not very lucky, but my Sims won't mind even a bit - they will love spending time together in one of @Tenchigirl15's decorated patios! They have started sharing their builds recently in 'Techigirl's home showcase with no CC'. Come browse their catalogue!
  • Let's continue browsing The Gallery, @LaBlue0314 is looking for tips around that! Are you a Gallery expert or ever wondered which are the best hashtags to use in your searches? This thread is for you! 'What are some good hashtags to use in the search on The Gallery?'.
  • Yes, we have 6 topics in the list this week! An extra for those of you who own TS4 Get to work - 'Retail store ideas!' ;) In this topic, @shanls96 asked for unique ideas for their next retail store. The result? A small but very original collection of suggestions that you could use in your game. Check them out, and add yours!

This is it from me this week! Have a great weekend, and remember my inbox is always open for screenshots and suggestions for Friday Highlights!

Love,
-Mai

Comments

  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 615 Member
    Congrats everyone for being featured!
    Origin ID: WildIrishBanshee
    My Families - Via PlumTreeApp
    The Cravens - Alien Genetacy
    The McCaigs - Vampire Genetacy
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,302 Member
    @EA-Mai -Here's one with my settler couple from my apocalypse challenge game in their first winter in their new hometown.
    Here's my happily married settler couple making an igloo in Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts in the winter of 1525.
    39847541043_f0145043df_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Allybmonroe247Allybmonroe247 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the ideas from you all
  • muri123muri123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I feel love :O
  • MelissaLiMelissaLi Posts: 19 Member
    my sims got married, i have adorable wedding pictures but i'll have to wait until i eventually become a member sksk. you'll just have to take my word for now
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    yeye
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,959 Member
    MelissaLi wrote: »
    my sims got married, i have adorable wedding pictures but i'll have to wait until i eventually become a member sksk. you'll just have to take my word for now

    Congrats, it seems you're a member now! :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    Simblr

    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 353 EA Community Manager
    edited February 22
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @EA-Mai -Here's one with my settler couple from my apocalypse challenge game in their first winter in their new hometown.
    Here's my happily married settler couple making an igloo in Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts in the winter of 1525.
    39847541043_f0145043df_b.jpg

    Thanks for the screenshot, @TadOlson. It looks really nice, AND COLD! :smiley:

    And congrats for becoming a member @MelissaLi :smile:
  • MelissaLiMelissaLi Posts: 19 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @EA-Mai -Here's one with my settler couple from my apocalypse challenge game in their first winter in their new hometown.
    Here's my happily married settler couple making an igloo in Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts in the winter of 1525.
    39847541043_f0145043df_b.jpg

    Thanks for the screenshot, @TadOlson. It looks really nice, AND COLD! :smiley:

    And congrats for becoming a member @MelissaLi :smile:
    MelissaLi wrote: »
    my sims got married, i have adorable wedding pictures but i'll have to wait until i eventually become a member sksk. you'll just have to take my word for now

    Congrats, it seems you're a member now! :)

    thank you guys for the congrats !! : - D
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    yeye
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top