Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center update since Feb 5th PC/MAC Patch?

Does anyone know roughly how long it'll likely take before Deader Pool updates the MC Command Center mod since the most recent patch? I'm playing a vanilla save game right now, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out without MC Command Center!

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I believe nothing in MCCC was broken by the patch so there probably won’t be an update since it’s not needed. You should check the tumblr or the Discord fit more info though.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Oh! Thank you, @3KNPen! I don't have discord and I avoid tumblr. But I'll try putting my mods folder (with MCCC prominently amongst the mods in it) back into my game and playing one of my older, CC and Mod heavy games, see how it goes.

Thank you again!
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Yeah MCCC is fine. But if you have UI Cheats Extension, get the update. Also, remove Neia's More Clubs Per Sim if you have that, it's beyond broken right now.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) Bonxie posted this in a post on the MCCC help thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16944771/#Comment_16944771
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Regarding yesterday's Sims 4 patch (PC 1.49.65.1020 / Mac 1.49.65.1220)
    there seems to be no issues with the current MCCC Version 6.0.1

There have been no errors posted after that EA update. It looks like mostly bug fixes besides the lunar new year content so everything is working as expected.

Please make sure, you use the latest MCCC Version 6.0.1.
    The older versions will certainly not work with the new patch.

Have Fun!

Join our Discord MCCC community!
    Get support not only for MCCC issues but for all game related problems including lastException file analysis.
    • Live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users from all over the world
    • Live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • Live support from the legendary MCCC support team, even in different languages (i. e. Korean, French, Spanish, Russian, German)
    • Live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    One of the biggest Sims 4 Discord servers!
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Ohhhh, good reminder, @WildIrishBanshee! I dont have that mod (yet!), but I'm glad to have the reminder for the sake of others who do, and didn't know to update! Too bad about the other mod you mentioned being beyond broken now! :o

Thank you, as always, @rosemow! I will have to remember to check out that thread in the future when I have MCCC questions! :)
  • Options
    Wildlove_1Wildlove_1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not sure what's going on, but ever since the update, my MCCC isn't working. I got the latest update of MCCC and everything. And I know how to put it into my folder, and my script mods are always turned on :/ but every time I go into my game and see what is in it on the startup list MCCC isn't there. Can anyone please help me? ;(
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yeah MCCC is fine. But if you have UI Cheats Extension, get the update. Also, remove Neia's More Clubs Per Sim if you have that, it's beyond broken right now.

Thanks for mentioning that club one, I got it yesterday and was wondering what was wrong
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Wildlove_1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's going on, but ever since the update, my MCCC isn't working. I got the latest update of MCCC and everything. And I know how to put it into my folder, and my script mods are always turned on :/ but every time I go into my game and see what is in it on the startup list MCCC isn't there. Can anyone please help me? ;(

Make sure it's not more than one folder deep in your mods folder. I tend to leave it directly under mods and not put it in a sub folder, I have better luck with script mods that way.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Wildlove_1 wrote: »

If Elisabetta's suggestion doesn't fix your problem you should post in the MCCC Help thread:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest