Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Witches

Comments

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids, Fairies, or Werewolves. :) Which ever releases is okay with me. ♥
  • Options
    JennyNoelleJennyNoelle Posts: 22 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies.
    Also Mermaids.
    So many possibilities.
    So much inspiration.
    Can't choose both.

Werewolves are nice to have, but could go horribly wrong. TS3's werewolves were the largest disappointment of that pack. Please, at least have them turn into actual wolves... not hairy sims with strong lower jaws.
    There's also the problem of divorcing them from vampires or witches.

Robots are cool. We'll probably get them at some point, even if it's part of a larger pack.

Genies are alright. I can see how they could be improved... think of all the ancient mythologies to draw from! Okay, well maybe it's better to stick with Aladdin and I Dream of Genie. Mythical genies are probably the scariest supernaturals in the list.

Imaginary friends could also go badly, and I know many people are strongly against it, particularly if it would be given it's own pack. Still, it's also likely we will see them eventually in some form.

It's unlikely that we'll see revamped ghosts and plantsims, and I'm pretty sure the gurus addressed the issue at some point.

Zombies are very unlikely, and the general belief is that they could never truly be done justice in anything besides a post-apocalyptic spin-off.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Werewolves
    Give me my weres first...can't make the cast of the Originals without weres! Otherwise, as far as occults go, I'll take them all - except that invisible friend thing...way too creepy for a Sims game. *shudders*
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    Gorgons!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    JennyNoelleJennyNoelle Posts: 22 Member
    Fairies
    Gorgons?
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Werewolves
    Gorgons?

Snake People from Greek Mythology. Think Medusa, but more of them
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Mermaids
    Honestly, werewolves would not be very interesting to me unless they transformed into full wolves during a full moon. I love mermaids and after Witches they are my second favorite supernatural, I just hope the devs make them more unique than they were in TS3, and perhaps give them their own mermaid grotto or world like how Aliens have Sixam.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Werewolves
    To me personally, everything that comes out other than Witches is a bonus. All I am waiting for in Sims 4 is Witches.
    If they don't do anything else after that, it's sad but well, it is what it is. If they do, that's great!
    I chose Werewolves because that would complete the big 3. Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves are the big 3, and having all of them would make the game feel finally complete for me.
    Witches are the most important one for me, even before Vampires.
    I'd take any other occult too when Witches are here, but out of all occults I can think of, Werewolves is the one that would get me hyped the most TBH.
    But as long as there are no Witches, don't bother me with Werewolves.
  • Options
    starwingcoronastarwingcorona Posts: 110 Member
    edited January 2019
    For me, the order from most to least desired, and possible feature suggestions, goes...
    • Witches (Spells, Potions and Charms, references to several schools of magic such as voodoo, wicca and alchemy)
    • Robots (can be upgraded with humanoid disguises, along with cybernetic enhancements for normal Sims and the return of Servo)
    • Werewolves (options ranging from Talbot-style hairy person to full-on dog-style real wolf and beastlike tendencies reliant on the moon's phases, can talk to dogs, cats dislike them)
    • Zombies (with a Decay motive that weakens them and slows them down the longer they're up and about, renewed when they sleep in a coffin or their graves unless they hold onto a special voodoo charm. As a Plants vs. Zombies reference, they get a negative moodlet from gardening and can turn other people into Zombies by eating their brains WHICH IS NOT NOR EVER SHOULD BE AN AUTONOMOUS INTERACTION! Also, they don't spawn at random based on the phases on the moon, just whenever you're in a lot with a zombie's grave on it at night)
    • Mermaids (needs to stay hydrated, gains moodlets in the water, can use a Siren's Song to help in love, can talk to fish)
    • Genie (can grant wishes for friends, Wish Granting skill that guarantees the desired outcome when granting one, can sleep inside of bottles or lamps)
    • Fairies (Fly Here, Fly To..., use druidic magic to commune with animals or bolster plants, shrink down to pixie size)
    • Imaginary Friend (mechanically just a normal Sim with two different forms, also premade "adoptable" imaginary friends with more abstract appearances a la Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. They don't have ANY motive decay as long as they have a strong relationship with their "Real Friend", lest they be forgotten, which is a new cause of death)
    • Something New (what is there even to do in this vein anymore?)
  • Options
    CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Robots
    For me personally, I didn't use supernaturals in the Sims 3 very much other than witches. I've always loved magic more than any of the other supernaturally powers, so I'm really excited for witches to come for Sims 4. Robots would be cool though, as long as you could get some of your Sims to make them, as this would be great for one of my sims in particular.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited January 2019
    Genie
    A genie life state could be great if included with a new Middle Eastern world setting. Maybe as a curse being turned into a genie...
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    Werewolves
    I want werewolves and fairies equally
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Robots
    Definitely robots. But I would enjoy any of the list, except fairies and werelwolves. Sorry but no
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Fairies
    I'm not at ALL interested in witches actually, the only supernaturals I would enjoy seeing added the the game are elves and fairies haha! Anything else I would def. not play and keep out of my game. If they did add elves/fairies I'd make a game file just for them but not have them mingle with my human sims.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Werewolves
    I voted werewolves bc if that is what is needed to get body hair in this game, I want that. Though I am in real life more fascinated with werewolves anyways, maybe even more than vampires. If all we got in the future was werewolves and witches I would be okay with that, just my opinion obviously.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Werewolves
    Actually I wanted werewolves first but whatever now.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    Mermaids
    I was stuck between fairies and mermaids... but mermaids would be preferable for me. Maybe add a tropical-looking world with mermaids all around? And then sims could swim in the ocean!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies were fun in Sims 3 so I think they could be even better if done using the Vampires model. I'd love playable dragons too, ideally a larger size than the ones we had in Sims 3 via the store, though I've no idea how that would even work.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Genie
    I'd like pretty much any of them, to be honest, so I yelled into the void with a vote for genies.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I Don't Want Any More Supernaturals
    I don't mind them, -witches could be fun, Mermaids could be interesting if they could live underwater and we could build towns/houses underwater-, but I don't particularly want more.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2019
    Werewolves
    I don't think we'll get a Witches pack. I think we'll get a Magic pack that would mean you could make witches, but just a tiny bit more general, with different types of witch-craft, After all, we have the Witches' hat and voo-doo dolls already. A ton of Spooky Stuff that came with Vampires and Spooky Stuff. And a CAS flexible enough to make things that are hideous. What we don't have is the ability to learn SPELLS.

Would we have a Witch Lifestate? I don't really think we'd need one. Werewolves would be different.

It would set up for future supernatural packs.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    Werewolves
    Gotta love the werewolves
  • Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    It's a hard choice between mermaids and imaginary friends, I think they would both make the game more fun to play but I think I'd use imaginary friends more since I like family games the best.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    Robots
    High tech low life all the way.