Welcome to Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia.
1. I will post all my game posts in magenta. Do not post in this color.
Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in CST (Central Standard Time).
5. I will not use the hammer mechanic
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Rose or VOTE ROSE
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time. If you can't send it at night, send it during the day phase.
11. Day lasts 20 hours and night lasts 4 hours. If someone is inactive for 2 full Days, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 2+ days then PM me.
12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless I have set up the chat for you.
15. Role Claiming is allowed.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.
1. VT's (and town PR's that are lynched D1) that are killed/lynched are elligable to be put on the replacement list. Let me know if you want to replace if needed.
2. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will also go on the list.
3. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.
4. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again
2 The cop's sanity is determined based on if he is being protected that night. If he is not being protected, the investigation will give a correct result. Otherwise, the investigation will always give a guilty result.
3. If the doctor does not send a night action it will be randomized, and they will not be told who they protected.
1. 2 Mafia Goons
2. 1 Mafia Roleblocker
3. 1 Town Cop
4. 1 Town Compulsive Doctor
5. 5 VT's
6. 1 Town Tracker
1. Charlie: Lynched Day 1-Mafia Goon
Links to Days and Nights:
2. Gameplay: Killed Night 1-Town Tracker
3. Dekay: Killed Night 3
4. Sub: Lynched Day 3- Mafia Goon
6. Bubbz: Lynched Day 2-VT
10. Plumbob: Killed Night 2- VT
Final Vote Count
Charlie (4)- Bow, Plumbob, Dekay, Tuti
Tuti (3)-Lluvia, Wagashi, Bubbz
Final Vote Count:
Bubbz (4)- Lluvia, Bow, Sub, Wagashi
Sub (1)- Dekay
Wagashi (1)- Plumbob
Tuti (1)- Bubbz
Final Vote Count:
Sub (5)- Dekay, Tuti, Bow, City, Wagashi
City (1)- Lluvia
Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
Also, help me earn currency for a website I play on by clicking this link
You can click the link once per day and it'll help me out.