Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Vote Rose

Rose has been lynched. She was the host. There is no host now and the game is over.....LOL

Ha! Knew she was the host!

I roleclaimed after all. :D

But i couldn't tell if you were telling the truth... My instinct said "Rose is the host!" Thanks Plumbob XD

Yeah I know what you mean, I had a gut feeling from the beginning that she was the host
    Welcome to Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia.Here is the setup to the game.

Main Rules:
    1. I will post all my game posts in magenta. Do not post in this color.
    2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
    3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
    4. All times posted will be in CST (Central Standard Time).
    5. I will not use the hammer mechanic
    6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
    7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
    8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Rose or VOTE ROSE
    9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
    10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time. If you can't send it at night, send it during the day phase.
    11. Day and night lasts 24 hours. If someone is inactive for 2 full Days, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 3+ days then PM me. (This rule is subject to change)
    12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
    13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
    14. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless I have set up the chat for you.
    15. Role Claiming is allowed.
    16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
    17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
    18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
    19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
    20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.

Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
    1. VT's (and town PR's that are lynched D1) that are killed/lynched are elligable to be put on the replacement list. Let me know if you want to replace if needed.
    2. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will also go on the list.
    3. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.
    4. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again

Mechanics:
    1. Daystart
    2 The cop's sanity is determined based on if he is being protected that night. If he is not being protected, the investigation will give a correct result. Otherwise, the investigation will always give a guilty result.
    3. If the doctor does not send a night action it will be randomized, and they will not be told who they protected.

Roles:
    1. 2 Mafia Goons
    2. 1 Mafia Roleblocker
    3. 1 Town Cop
    4. 1 Town Compulsive Doctor
    5. 5 VT's
    6. 1 Town Tracker

Players:
    1. Charlie: Lynched Day 1-Mafia Goon
    2. Gameplay
    3. Dekay
    4. Sub
    5. City
    6. Bubbz
    7. Bow
    8. Lluvia
    9. Tuti
    10. Plumbob
    11. Wagashi

Replacement List:

Links to Days and Nights:
    Voting History:
    Day 1
    Final Vote Count
    Charlie (4)- Bow, Plumbob, Dekay, Tuti
    Tuti (3)-Lluvia, Wagashi, Bubbz

This post kinda gave it away...

Lmbo
    Oh hamburgers!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Gameplay, a town tracker, was killed. it is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 5pm CST on 1/9/19.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Press f to pay respects
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm guessing this was a random kill designed to tell us nothing. :neutral:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Press f to pay respects

f
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Vote: Sub

I still think it's Wagashi and Sub.

Well, I think at this point, we know it's probably not me, Plumbob or Bow cuz we voted Charlie. I'm not counting Sub's vote cuz she kinda did it in the last minute. City is probably not Charlie's partner too since Charlie went after City at first.

So, all that's left is Bubbz and Tuti.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    If annyone who is dead (Charlie and Gameplay) wants to join my discord afterlife, let me know.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Also, DeKay, could you answer my question about why you decided to vote Charlie over me or wagashi? (I'm just curious tbh 😂)

Cuz Charlie and Tuti had really close votes and if I voted for you or Wagashi, that's a wasted vote seeing as I was also a bit confident that Charlie was bad. And if I didn't vote her, Tuti might have had the longer vote.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    citysimmer wrote: »

City, who do you think are the baddies?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, DeKay, could you answer my question about why you decided to vote Charlie over me or wagashi? (I'm just curious tbh 😂)

Cuz Charlie and Tuti had really close votes and if I voted for you or Wagashi, that's a wasted vote seeing as I was also a bit confident that Charlie was bad. And if I didn't vote her, Tuti might have had the longer vote.

Do you think Tuti is town or no?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

City, who do you think are the baddies?

I'm not really sure. I think maybe Bubbz but that's a wild guess. I need to see what people say when they come on which will probably be while I'm asleep. Once that happens I can give you a better answer.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I think she is. I think she might be a bit reluctant to vote for Charlie unless of course Charlie told her to. But it wouldn't make sense for her to save herself and then lynch her partner.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I think she is. I think she might be a bit reluctant to vote for Charlie unless of course Charlie told her to. But it wouldn't make sense for her to save herself and then lynch her partner.

As in, she would be reluctant if she was scum.

FwDXXd5.gif
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    If annyone who is dead (Charlie and Gameplay) wants to join my discord afterlife, let me know.

Ohh can 👁
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    @DeKay what do you think so far?
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    DeKay what do you think so far?

I think Sub and Wagashi are the baddies cuz I don't see anyone else being bad except you?
    FwDXXd5.gif

I think Sub and Wagashi are the baddies cuz I don't see anyone else being bad except you?

How am I being bad? Could you elaborate?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

You’re making me a bit suspicious as well. I can’t remember why though, seeing as I’ve just been asleep for ages
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Also, if you die is this afterlife thing only on discord? Because I don’t have it and I won’t be getting it anytime soon

Cuz you didn't do much when Charlie was voted but I guess you weren't online. :D
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Also, if you die is this afterlife thing only on discord? Because I don’t have it and I won’t be getting it anytime soon

You don't really have to join afterlife. It's only there for you to know all the roles or to spectate. Usually only I do the spectating cuz I like to play along even after I'm dead.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Cuz you didn't do much when Charlie was voted but I guess you weren't online. :D

You don't really have to join afterlife. It's only there for you to know all the roles or to spectate. Usually only I do the spectating cuz I like to play along even after I'm dead.

I would want to know all the roles, because that’s how the did it in the IRL game (also I’m a really curious person). I’m guessing Rose can just pm them if I die? Hopefully

I would want to know all the roles, because that’s how the did it in the IRL game (also I’m a really curious person). I’m guessing Rose can just pm them if I die? Hopefully

Well, I mean, technically, you will know all the roles at the end of the game too. :D It's just a matter of how patient you are.

Yes, she can PM you.

Also, who do you think are the baddies? What do you think of Sub and Wagashi? Who do you think would have killed Gameplay?
    FwDXXd5.gif

Well, I mean, technically, you will know all the roles at the end of the game too. :D It's just a matter of how patient you are.

Yes, she can PM you.

Also, who do you think are the baddies? What do you think of Sub and Wagashi? Who do you think would have killed Gameplay?

I think Bubbz and maybe Bow. I think Sub and Wagashi are just busy and I would guess that the mafia killed Gameplay (what a surprise)
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Sorry, I just got home from school. It seems Tuti has survived, and as promised, I won't be voting her... depending on the circumstances, of course.

She was quite jumpy when a lot of people voted for her and I must have misjudged that. Sorry, @Tuti3711
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    Quick question. What time zone is everyone in? Just so it’s less suspicious if someone goes silent for hours on end (I suppose they could be busy, but...)