Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found an NPC baby on a public lot

Was holding a birthday party for one of my sims and one if my sims found a baby in a bassinet on the pavement and started tending to it. . Can’t see the child’s name, don’t know where the parents are or how it even got there. Is there a way to adopt it?

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Oh my! Did you get any pics?
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member

I took s screenshot now. The bassinet is still there even though I’ve aged the child up
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    CursedDice wrote: »

I took s screenshot now. The bassinet is still there even though I’ve aged the child up

maybe once you leave the lot it resets.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Simpkin wrote: »

maybe once you leave the lot it resets.

I’ve left and come back many times. Kid is still there. Figured it out now though. In the manage worlds/travel screen the Blue Velvet is also the Goss household (don’t know how). He’s their baby, just the rest of his family is not there.

• Options
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    But it does seem like the bassinet is on the lot. So it can be removed once baby ages up and is finally free from their bassinet.
    Any mods or CC? Any NPC sims made pregnant? A baby shouldn't appear like this on a public venue. It's a really strange thing...
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    But it does seem like the bassinet is on the lot. So it can be removed once baby ages up and is finally free from their bassinet.
    Any mods or CC? Any NPC sims made pregnant? A baby shouldn't appear like this on a public venue. It's a really strange thing...

The Gosses apparently live there. I have a lot of mods and CC. I don’t have much to do with NPCs (except Dina (or is it Nina) who one of my sims made pregnant.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

The Gosses apparently live there. I have a lot of mods and CC. I don’t have much to do with NPCs (except Dina (or is it Nina) who one of my sims made pregnant.

Which mods do you have?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited December 2018
    I was at the pbp lot and there was a toddler on his own just standing outside, he was doing the toddle giggle animation over and over like someone was making a funny face at him but there was no one there. He was the Bheeda's toddler and neither of them were anywhere around. He was there for quite a while before he just vanished.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Do you have Life's Drama mod? If so do you have it set for your sim to have drama happen around them?
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]