Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long is your play session?

How long do you play in one sitting/ a day? I only ever have an hour or two if I’m lucky, so I wanted to see how much other people got to play.

Also, how does this compare to your other games? Different sims games or otherwise.

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    Depends on how much free/idle time I have available. Anywhere from 30 minutes to hours and hours...pretty much the same as any other game I play. This week, because of the holiday...it's been 10 hours at a time sometimes, unless you count stopping to eat and stuff. I do other stuff while playing though (watch netflix, browse these forums, talk on the phone, etc.)
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    An hour twice during week days and I can play for 4-5 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Depends on how much free/idle time I have available. Anywhere from 30 minutes to hours and hours...pretty much the same as any other game I play. This week, because of the holiday...it's been 10 hours at a time sometimes, unless you count stopping to eat and stuff. I do other stuff while playing though (watch netflix, browse these forums, talk on the phone, etc.)

Pretty much this. Usually when I have only a short time to play, I work on a build, or play a single day with a single sim household. Larger households take more time, so I like to have more time for them.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I don't open my game unless I have at least an hour to play. Usually I'll play for 1 or 2 hours, but sometimes I get to play for 5 hours.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    1 to 2 hours.
    3 to 4 times during a week.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    1 or 2 hours, 2 to 4 times a week. Sometimes I'm lucky and get 3 hours but that's rare.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I find I cannot usually play more than an hour these days, 2 at most. Gone are the times of ts2 when I'd play all evening and only reluctantly leave my chair for sleep at about 2 am.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Evie0602 wrote: »
    I don't open my game unless I have at least an hour to play. Usually I'll play for 1 or 2 hours, but sometimes I get to play for 5 hours.

Pretty much exactly the same as this.

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Truly depends. Most weeks I may get an hour or 2 in on weekdays. That’s if I even play during the week and I often don’t. Weekends I can play up to 6-8 hours a day. Not all in one sitting but throughout the day. Currently with being off work I have been able to play more than normal which has been nice. I also don’t like opening unless I have at least an hour and that’s with any game.
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    30 minutes to 2 hours... I can't go beyond with sims 4. ... ... ...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    My game is pretty much open all day, every day. But I'm disabled, so there isn't much else demanding my attention.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Sims really isn't the kinda game where you can pop on your computer for 10mins and go. You need hours to get anywhere.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    I maybe play about 3-5 hours on school days, if I don't have homework. Sometimes more on the weekend and even more during long breaks since I leave my game open. Compared to playing other games, it's pretty much the same since I tend to lose track of time while playing, especially with FPS.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I probably average around 20 hours of play a week. I usually don't play unless I can devote at least a couple of hours to playing. Last week I was out of town and although I had my laptop with me I didn't get a chance to play so I've been playing on and off all day yesterday and today.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    About an hour later at night, maybe two on the weekend.
  • Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    2-4 hours weekdays, 4-8 hours weekend (my weekend is Friday/Saturday, I work Sundays)
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Mostly in the afternoons and evening I can play. I usually leave the game running and play as I get time!
  • Options
    CaspeiaCaspeia Posts: 25 Member
    Depends, maybe a couple of hours once or twice a week. Most of the time less as I'm too busy nowadays
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    About 1-2 hours per week. I don't play other games. I'm not so much of a (casual) gamer.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif