Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Tonight I decided to bring back one of the households from my library. This is Gary Glorious, and we're back at the rooftop nightclub in Windenburg. This time there's a bad thunderstorm going on, I wonder if anyone will be struck by lightning?

ZOyVywa.png
  • Options
    Yep, someone got struck by lightning--Gary. He's looking a bit charred now...

11U5Mf3.png
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Knitting is hard, even when one of your triplet siblings is doing it with you.

KcolZ4Z.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    HR892Kd.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    This isn't exactly a last screenshot of the day, but I couldn't resist. His expression is just so … LOL

ImwZAQT.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Today we're in Evergreen Harbor, where Bob Slovenly basks in the alluring sight of trash all around him. According to the game, his eco footprint is green, and "There's nothing like breathing in some crisp, clean air"

l9dPqO1.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    1-10-2020-12-01-02.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    46a78622794cd30a051198312417efeb3601a2ac.jpg
    5zUb897.jpg

• Options
    I also decided to give Newcrest a nice 4th-floor hot tub. But I didn't want them to forget about cardio, so they have to climb 3 sets of ladders to reach it...

hUzStNK.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited October 2020
    Onverser wrote: »
    I'm currently trying to play a rags to riches gameplay in the shipwreck lot in Sulani!
    RrNxLZ1.png

I started off with just a little shack inside the open area in the ship (I deleted the basement so that was the whole liveable area), and now I've put in a little bathroom hut and I'm building up to the second floor! As the lot is off the grid my sim has been living off the lot growing strawberries as his main source of food! :)

Hardest part has been trying to blend the house in with the shipwreck but I think it's going pretty well so far!

I really should upload my version of that. It's not "rags-to-riches", It is "off-the-grid" without the easy Eco pack stuff. But I probably should tone it down though before uploading it to the Gallery.

cNbkNGT.png
    ILMnF8B.png
    FQ4wkm3.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    I felt like playing a cozy vampire who just loved to knit. So here she is, in her cozy little cottage, knitting while listening to music.

k2wZemz.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Not even Judith Ward's pet pooch has much respect for her celebrity tile.

QBZl1Of.png

Fabulous! :lol:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    heyroberto wrote: »
    46a78622794cd30a051198312417efeb3601a2ac.jpg

I really want this guy as my profile pic lol
  • Options
    Tonight's build is really just an experiment, nothing funny about it. I wanted to see if the "haunted" lot trait actually works, so I created an old, abandoned jail with no lights or doors and gave it the "haunted" and "on a dark ley line" traits. I'll then send my test Sim back there around midnight or so and see what (if anything) happens

lUu5Ycc.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Not even Judith Ward's pet pooch has much respect for her celebrity tile.

QBZl1Of.png

LOOOOL, best shot :D

CEcy8u2.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EjQ5Y4CVgAAqCXE.jpg

Okay. So a couple things:
    I got the idea to add some Roomates downstairs in the bottom half of my townhouse. He apparently likes to serenade using his guitar and my Sims child kept flirting with him.
    I don't know if it was because it was a group conversation/serenade but still. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Isn't it creepy when the mother hangs out in her daughter and son's in law room while they're sleeping?

qCuDjQV.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Tonight's build is really just an experiment, nothing funny about it. I wanted to see if the "haunted" lot trait actually works, so I created an old, abandoned jail with no lights or doors and gave it the "haunted" and "on a dark ley line" traits. I'll then send my test Sim back there around midnight or so and see what (if anything) happens

lUu5Ycc.png

I have an empty cemetery with the haunted lot trait and a couple of ghosts showed up during day time.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Okay. So a couple things:
    I got the idea to add some Roomates downstairs in the bottom half of my townhouse. He apparently likes to serenade using his guitar and my Sims child kept flirting with him.
    I don't know if it was because it was a group conversation/serenade but still. 🤷‍♂️
    [/quote]

I didn't know children can flirt :o I would be mortified LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Someone was kind enough to put a cute snowman on my Sims' front lawn. I have no idea who.

09-30-20-8-08-56-PM.png

It's kinda creepy when the Nanny watches you eat.

09-30-20-10-16-28-PM.png

The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Sunset fishing
    h2tZTbK.png
  • Options
    Now this was unexpected! I'm at the Solar Flare with one of my guys....he's being flirty with one of the ladies, when a fight breaks out over at the bar--one of my Sims from another household beat up Moira Fyres!

q14J7Oa.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    And now another fight, and an old lady beat up one of my other Sims! What is going on at the Solar Flare today? Is it "Anger Night" or something?

EDIT; and then they hugged immediately after? They don't even know each other...

yF1IrYZ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top