Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    08IAtpu.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Tonight Maddy Kanine and her 7 very colorful dogs went to a community swimming pool I built in Strangerville. Much to the chagrin of the other poolgoers, the dogs took over the pool. They were not happy...

M9Jc4Mq.png

And I see the pool has bees too, lol 😈
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Absolutely! In fact, the expression on Maddie's face was right after she was stung by bees...
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    Absolutely! In fact, the expression on Maddie's face was right after she was stung by bees...
    your new profile picture looks weird
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Proposing in the Bluffs in late autumn with pouring rain.
    Very romantic as long as you just see it on a picture and won't have to dry your clothes for a day afterwards...

JFlIiYm.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Taking in those Britechester views...

WXyiqeJ.png
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    It was a quadruple birthday (triplets and brunette dad), and so it is time for cake zombies. "Caaaaaaaaaake..."

aw62REd.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    your new profile picture looks weird

It better--that's Nate Whiplash, and he's a psycho. He is definitely not my Simself, btw...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Today I sent my ever-reliable test Sim to a gentleman's club in Windenburg (no nudity in the shot)--the bartender was being attacked by bees, as my guy was getting flirty with one of the ladies...

Oh, and one of my janitors is Thorne Bailey lol

svpsi5q.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Mandy's traveled a long, hard road to get to this point in her life. But I won't get into that here. Anyway, moments before this screenshot was taken, she and her Father had a friendly duel in which she defeated him. After a congratulatory hug, he told her there was nothing more he could teach her. She was much more powerful now than he'd ever been.

He smiled at her with love and pride in his eyes and walked away toward the portal. To me, the look on Mandy's face shows two conflicting emotions; sadness that their time spent together training was over, yet intrigued by what he had said. I find it heartwarming the victory over her Dad made her a Virtuoso and completed her aspiration. <3

8CerRPU.png
  • Options
    Tonight I sent Keanu McShoulders to the Orchid A Go Go in Del Sol to practice his comedy...that's when Thorne Bailey (who thanks to me is now balding) decided to perform. So I had Keanu keep doing his routine, talking right over Thorne's guitar playing...

jPrcisB.png
  • Options
    RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Unwind and take yourselves back to childhood. ~

37Feh.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    QAJHdPM.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    30.09.20_12-13-598jk4s.png

Hands already washed and disinfected?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Ei7ofszUcAEXm5e.jpg

When you age up and you aren't happy about it. 🎂

This will be me on Friday. I will not be blowing out candles or spinning and sparkling. I will be locked in my room on my PC hiding from those dang "happy birthday" message. :#
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Tonight I sent Keanu McShoulders to the Orchid A Go Go in Del Sol to practice his comedy...that's when Thorne Bailey (who thanks to me is now balding) decided to perform. So I had Keanu keep doing his routine, talking right over Thorne's guitar playing...

jPrcisB.png

That is priceless. Hilarious. I needed a good laugh! :D Thank you!

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm currently trying to play a rags to riches gameplay in the shipwreck lot in Sulani!
    RrNxLZ1.png

I started off with just a little shack inside the open area in the ship (I deleted the basement so that was the whole liveable area), and now I've put in a little bathroom hut and I'm building up to the second floor! As the lot is off the grid my sim has been living off the lot growing strawberries as his main source of food! :)

Hardest part has been trying to blend the house in with the shipwreck but I think it's going pretty well so far!
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    sLAcD0z.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited September 2020
    This here.

B72Aexd.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Just had to snap a shot of the 3rd generation of my first ever Legacy. He is the son of Knox Greenburg and my gen2, Regan. Here he is mentoring Lia Hauata, which will be the mother of my gen4. Have to say, she is stunning with better makeup and no head scarf. I also gave her new clothes to fit her now feminine body frame. I think it suits her.

TQYKrmh.png
  • Options
    Today my test Sim got a new cat! Ok, so technically he might have stolen it while the owner's back was turned, but now he's got a new friend!

cFgAKK6.png
  • Options
    Today my test Sim got a new cat! Ok, so technically he might have stolen it while the owner's back was turned, but now he's got a new friend!

That is hilarious!

• Options
    My sim is broken LOL I should stop using CC and mods but...I am a glutton for punishment.

[img][/img]09-30-20-7-48-36-PM.png

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Did take this cute pic earlier.
    09-30-20-3-49-12-PM.png

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top