Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @Nindigo I've recently had my bee box be hit by a thunder. I payed the price to recover it and the relationship with the bees was kept.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Spellcaster vs. Mother...

oFLO0QP.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Stargazing with your best friend. Until that friend falls asleep :)
    2FvVome.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Last day of classes, so Faunus has no homework. Instead, he's attempting to paint masterpieces for his Aspiration tier. This is the highest price I have ever seen on a painting by any of my Sims. Better believe I sold it!

JRCGJ9r.png
  • Options
    thundergimmickthundergimmick Posts: 140 Member
    R6xsHgZ.png
    tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Busufu wrote: »
    My poor vampire unfortunately drank from an infected scientist... But she takes it with humor :)

Say Cheese!

:D Sorry @Busufu I couldn't resist...
    s2mNHxR.png

No worries @Admiral8Q this is funny as hell! :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    6rWKVNV.jpg
    So, what is it in fact toddlers are using to make a mess with? Chocolate syrup and flour, perhaps?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Kalyps0Kalyps0 Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2020
    So Coventina's dad Darius (redhead on karaoke machine) invited her and her girlfriend, Brigid, (red head next to her) to the flee market. Brigid being a vampire could not participate so she went to Waterside Warble to have a drink. Eventually they all ended up at the karaoke bar. One of Coventina's sisters', Hauhet also joined them (red jacket). When Darius picked up the mic, the three ladies decided to try the bubble blower instead.
    bqHznNS.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Barbara Holiday (blonde lady in blue top) ended the birthday dinner kissing her girlfriend. Her good friend sitting at the table was giving them a weird look but then started clapping and cheering :smiley:
    0gbjKNc.png
  • Options
    TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2020
    axl6viB.png
    My sim has an attitude, dont mind her salty ***
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited May 2020
    This was my last screenshots yesterday before I ended my game and went to bed. It was actually a cool way to end! (Pardon the pun)

I spotted Father Winter caught outside during a blizzard. He most certainly did not look jolly. lol!

"Father Winter my plum-bum!!! I should REALLY retire to Sulani!!!"

Du48eNk.png
    Dd8ah6A.png

At least he was dressed for it. But still a grumpy Santa. :D
    hexOgFp.png

He turned and headed straight for my barn (Something I've been working on)
    EzPNfvQ.png

He came in, I guess he has 'Always Welcome', warmed up by the fireplace, then went around doing chores. Good lad! Totally always welcome then. :D
    YjXc5JI.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Knight night at the Sulani beach bar

k0Az23V.png
  • Options
    uxfFA85.jpg
    Mortimer Goth :s

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Atlas telling Autumn about the family legacy and her responsibilities as the Donna of the Lothario Mafia.
    C6ILNqa.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    The cool squad B)

8npLDBk.png
  • Options
    06.05.20_23-06-18iwk9k.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My first millionaire household, no motherlode.

DLDApkY.png
  • Options
    @Busufu I prefer Caleb in a hotdog suit and whining about not having access to a glass of water..

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    uxfFA85.jpg

Ewww imagine the smells coming from that place, and in the heat too :tired_face:

Sophie looking a little stalkerish here.. :open_mouth:

05-02-20-10-22-05-PM.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    uxfFA85.jpg

Ewww imagine the smells coming from that place, and in the heat too :tired_face:

I'm actually more concerned about the women coming out of the toilet :s
    @Busufu I prefer Caleb in a hotdog suit and whining about not having access to a glass of water..
    I can imagine. Where you not the one who drowned him in a pool because he always complained the tapwater ist not good enough? :D I didn't quite get the hotdog suit thing, but maybe I'd rather not know.
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I can imagine. Where you not the one who drowned him in a pool because he always complained the tapwater ist not good enough? :D I didn't quite get the hotdog suit thing, but maybe I'd rather not know.
    I was =)

About the hotdog thing. It reflects him being a foodie which is just a very mundane thing for a master vampire. I think I've just reached a point with Caleb where...I can't take him too seriously anymore. Can't see him in that dramatic and dark mystery-creature light anymore, as some still portrait him. I had him write a book once titled 'Grabbing My Burrito' ;)

• Options
    I was =)

About the hotdog thing. It reflects him being a foodie which is just a very mundane thing for a master vampire. I think I've just reached a point with Caleb where...I can't take him too seriously anymore. Can't see him in that dramatic and dark mystery-creature light anymore, as some still portrait him. I had him write a book once titled 'Grabbing My Burrito' ;)

Oh, I see. Then the hot dog suit thing fits! My Caleb has the Withered Stomach weakness so he's not eating and not complaining, luckely :D . But he still loves to watch cooking shows o:).
    He's not a dramatic and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mystery-creature in my game neither. I only took that pic because of the moon and I liked the girls dress. He needet to fit in :D.
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    @Busufu I like the dress too! And the moon! And okay, Caleb is pretty to look at.. sometimes <3

• Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    This was my last screenshots yesterday before I ended my game and went to bed. It was actually a cool way to end! (Pardon the pun)

I spotted Father Winter caught outside during a blizzard. He most certainly did not look jolly. lol!

"Father Winter my plum-bum!!! I should REALLY retire to Sulani!!!"

Du48eNk.png
    Dd8ah6A.png

At least he was dressed for it. But still a grumpy Santa. :D
    hexOgFp.png

He turned and headed straight for my barn (Something I've been working on)
    EzPNfvQ.png

He came in, I guess he has 'Always Welcome', warmed up by the fireplace, then went around doing chores. Good lad! Totally always welcome then. :D
    YjXc5JI.png

Please explain the itty bitty bed. 🤣

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top