Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited February 2020
    rr33b18.png

started a fun new game introducing Marina Bailey, Thorne Bailey's younger (and far more talented) sister! She and her BFF and love interest Morgan Fyres are working hard Climbing the celebrity ladder along with Luna Villareal and they also recently added Sofia Bjergsen to their group.

Luna also won a simmy award for best song this sunday! sure the other gals were a little envious of her but in the end they all celebrated their friend's great achievement :)

edit: i am looking for a fifth member for their group (active played, they have 7 if i count unplayed ones as well)...who do you guys think should be the next because i am in boubt: Summer Holiday, Candy Behr, Yuki Behr or Zoe Patel?? can't pick them all because three slots in the club are already claimed by Thorne Bailey, Marina's big brother and my sims versions of Johnny Gat and Shaundi so there is only room for one more :/….wish there were more member slots...
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @GalacticGal Aw, man, that's a bummer. I don't think I did anything special, probably is random as shared by @DanmanNefarius Marty started out Rags to Riches style. Once he had enough simoleans to buy a guitar, he played in public areas/venues/festivals for tips, at the Casbah for the skill boost, and sang karaoke at the Honey Pot.

He's written two songs so far using his guitar. He doesn't own the music media station. The second song earned the nomination. He was only a Rising Star at the time. I was stunned, never expected he'd win. Not sure if it matters, but I play a completely vanilla game.

Good luck to Erik, I hope he gets an accolade for his talent soon! *Hugs*

yeah it is random as far as i know. in my current game Luna Villareal, one of the girls in my main sin's music group, snagged the prize despite being a 2 star celeb while Marina Bailey is a 4 star celeb and has superior skills with music.... but at least one of them won so that's cool by me ^_^ in the end the award is nothing but a home decoration without any name or merit to it (which is a missed opportunity imo but heck.. it is still great for storytelling purposes)

haha i al;ways do the same thing when leveling my music skills or when writing music ^_^ free money and celebrity points while you're doing it. Orchid a go go is also a great place to do this ^_^ the celebs Always draw in a big crowd and when one is performing it usually rakes you in a ton of money and celeb points because the crowd keeps getting sucked into that forced watch celeb perform crud and once they are freed from it they Always all give you tips if you're still playing repeatidly. in my current game Morgan easily became almost a 3 star celebrity just by doing this and she still hasn't cashed in her finished written music ^_^
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    edit: i am looking for a fifth member for their group (active played, they have 7 if i count unplayed ones as well)...who do you guys think should be the next because i am in boubt: Summer Holiday, Candy Behr, Yuki Behr or Zoe Patel?? can't pick them all because three slots in the club are already claimed by Thorne Bailey, Marina's big brother and my sims versions of Johnny Gat and Shaundi so there is only room for one more :/….wish there were more member slots...

Ooohh.. hmm.. this is a music/entertainment-based group, no? If so, Candy Behr is a shoo-in as she matches the theme being in the entertainment field and is already a music lover. Otherwise, maybe the sim who is closest friends with Marina. :)

Marina, Morgan and Sofia aspire to be superstars in the music bizz so yeah :) mostly a music/entertainment focussed group indeed. Luna also excells at music atm (she even won an award for best song :D) but she just wants to be a big A-list celebrity so she also does videos and pretty much anything that get her noticed (fits with her bio of wanting to be populair and belong). Morgan dropped the rebel gig and is actually getting along great with the paragon girls (she severely dislikes her sisters BF Sergio tho because she caught him hitting on Jade Rosa). she is becoming quite the rock star atm too :)

yeah that's what i thought too tbh :) plus i adore Candy. Marina's closest BFF is Morgan Fyres but outside the crew it is actually Candy ^_^ they already met when she was chilling with the mix masters (and utterly schooling Joaquin in a dance battle lol) and they get along famously :) both are fervently into music so yeah...golden match just like was the case with Sofia plus i find it a darn waste to see Sofia being reduced to a mindless fan even tho she has the guitar skills to outshine Thorne Bailey but yeah poor job on EA's side, same with Penny Pizzazz! why they never made her a celebrity is beyond me so i just do it myself whenever i start a new game.

update:

Candy got the spot already :) she was the first to call for an invite so yeah she's in ^_^ Yuki moved in with us as well, planning on making her a famous internet celeb/programmer and have her edit the videos of the crew (well apart from Luna since she already mastered media production and has a few videos in circulation already :) Luna's deffo not been sitting idle and is really making a name for herself.

too bad non-active sims don't actively try to become celebs tho… i hate those random generated getting celeb status for free -.- it is possible tho for them to gain it. i saw it happen to Miko Ojo once where she gained one extra star when she was in a singing club i made for their Household...maybe i'll do that again soon...beats seeing my favorite premades being reduced to fan fodder for some random pearshaped creepazoid who got global superstar for free while my sims have to put in actual work to earn their stars -.-

haha on a sidenote, Marina also got her selfie with her hero and newest buddy, the one and only Johnny Gat :D
    LNZsOPl.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Last image
    g3zSwHh.png

3 before that, Morgan Fyres, Cassie Goth and Wolfgang Munch make great sages :) (just fooling around, as I did not had time to play my important saves)
    xUUCtXx.png
    SokoTpc.png
    v6pGN1X.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options

Ok, that is a very different look for Wolfgang but I DIG IT. Totally my type :lol:

Heh, I always change his hair to black, same with Diego Lobo :D I do not touch Thorne at all, only maybe the delete button.

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sneak-peek at Faunus Baulaire as he will look as a Teen. As I was saving to quit, he was newly a toddler.

Faunus is the son of my younger 1st Gen Spare, Chance, by his older brother's husband, Beejay. Potential confusion and drama! Beej and Bhakti can't have kids with each other (neither can become pregnant), so Chance having the baby was the next best way to perpetuate a magical bloodline (and capture Beejay Kinsey's genetics) for the Baulaires. No cheats - Faunus was born a Spellcaster.

He does make a nice combination of founder Avery's inherited features - which Bhakti and Chance share - with Beejay's. And Bhakti progresses in his personal quest to be more Bohemian than his dads - by having a kid with three dads! No relationship standings were harmed by this weird but highly successful surrogacy experiment.

ROoio2J.png
    Post edited by Sindocat on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @DanmanNefarius Ah, sweet! I'm glad that all worked out perfectly and congrats to Candy for getting in the club! She was eager to get in since she even called to get an invite! :lol: Your story on the Windenburg girls sounds awesome, I love seeing stuff like this involving the premades (especially the ones I personally don't play so it's great to see them have progression in another timeline/universe!) I almost forgot that Sofia is supposed to be a music prodigy :) Marina is super cute too, she definitely fits in with the premade girls (she has the same vibe).

And YES, I REALLY hate seeing random plum townies with awful fashion sense be given 4-5 star celeb status just to fill EA's quota - it's so unrealistic. The last straw was in an older save. My sim was being invited to Orchid A Go-Go because "there's someone famous there, wanna check it out?!" So I said sure, fully expecting Dirk Dreamer or even Judith Ward - no, it was some ugly rando sparkling as a Global Superstar walking around with her nose in the air like plum what am I looking at?! She was wearing the stupidest plum I've ever seen. I was so annoyed I killed that sim on the spot with MCCC so everyone cried over them LOL. That prompted me to install a mod to pretty much disable the generation of new celebrities.

In my saves, I made Penny Pizzazz, Johnny Zest and Diego Lobo celebrities, which they deserve! And whoa, I knew Johnny Gat sounded/looked familiar - Saints Row! I played Saints Row 3. I haven't played that game in ages but whew I loved the plum out of it! :smiley:

it has been an annoyance of mine for a long time...not sure why EA thinks we want those weirdos sticking their noses in our affairs but the game seems to heavily favor randoms for some reason :/ and it annoys me greatly

I love the Windenburg girls :) they are all quite interesting imo, especially Morgan and Luna and yeah i adore Marina :) oddly enough she hasn't received an invite for Paragons but mehh she runs with her own club and she has been invited to join the Saints. and yeah Sofia is a prodigy, starts out with lv 8 guitar skill :) it is a shame they didn't code sims like her to actually chase that celebrity status since it is possible for non-played sims to do (it would make total sense considering she is chasing that dream according to her bio)! i have seen Miko Ojo and Candy Behr achieve it when i had them in a unplayed club along with Sofia and Joaquin, and ofcourse those stupid random generated DJ's -.- i Always remove their celebrity tho becaus eof the forced watch celeb performing mechanic -.- i do not go to a nightclub to just watch everyone turn into clapping seals all night

I love SR 3! (tho i hated them killing of Johnny Gat :( but he turns out to be alive in SR4 ) the entire series for that fact :) all of them are wandering around: Johnny Gat, Pierce Washington, SR 3 Shaundi, Zimos, Kinzie Kensington, the deWynter sisters (in my game Kiki is still alive and kicking), Matt Miller (i even made a Deckers crew for him because i LOVE that crew even when those skating chicks gave me hell in sr 3) and Josh Birk. all of them celebs to reduce the spawning of those annoying random celebs. i even made a cat named Professor Genki just for giggles and also the three Genki girls Sad panda, s3xy kitten and angry tiger ^_^ might also add Aisha, Tanya and Ben King later, and a ghost version of Julius Little. i also made Angel de LaMuerte but he rarely ever shows up for some reason… thank god the others do tho ^_^ he has his entertasiner work outfit on but mostly Johnny's look is pretty spot on (too bad i ncannot have him wear his signature Saints jacket tho :( maybe someone will make a CC one someday, same with Shaundi's jacket)

Marina has also attracted the attention of a very familiar face to TS 3 players atm ^_^ seems the two are getting along very well, if you played TS 3 i am sure you'll know who this is!

2JI3v2R.png

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    73drhXb.png
    cl6efti.png
    Angel Reyes is a trans woman. Her puppy Chica just grew up to an adult dog. :D
  • Options

Ok, that is a very different look for Wolfgang but I DIG IT. Totally my type :lol:

Heh, I always change his hair to black, same with Diego Lobo :D I do not touch Thorne at all, only maybe the delete button.

wow...Wolfgang looks SO much better like that...thanks for the idea! it just suits him that much better.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,331 Member
    "I just fixed their toilet! I have to pee, but those Ebabits won't let me! By the way Bernard, why are you here? You used to be a Nanny."
    Bernard, "Yes. I don't nanny anymore. The Ebabits hired me as a caterer. To cook for them. Rarahu, they are rich, but erratic."

WSyoLRn.png
    "Us? We not crazy!"
    bjCbUaQ.png

"Good! Food guy is here again!"
    DjqinED.png

Rarahu, "Seriously? Twice in one day? I fixed your toilet again, you clean up the mess."
    wSjI5Rm.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Willow being a great big sister to Travis
    YCuSrFD.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Cass and Sofia have just moved into their own place, went out to go busking, got stormed on, and decided that dancing in their new living room was a much safer option.

cbrQ5Rb.png
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited February 2020
    When you're supposed to be enjoying some 'quality family time' at Granite Falls but your selfie game is too strong...

y8FQcna.png
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    tiOMkAz.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    NAJ6zGc.png

Romance festival got 'em swooning <3
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    I gave Catrina Lynx a little makeover. The cat ears had to go. :D
    M2GMSkz.png
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    My last screenshot is in CAS. I decided to use story mode again to create a Sim just because I hadn't in a long time. She came out being in the Entertainer career with only positive traits (Cheerful, Creative, Foodie). So maybe I will make her a celebrity so she can develop some annoying quirks to mix things up a bit. :D

gmYe2L5.png
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Today, I was playing my Cantrell family. Here's Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar at the Commons at Britechester-U. He's throwing an impromptu concert.

LFvm8uk.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    2HSsW8b.png

• Options
    BnI7z8Z.png
    On my 100 baby challenge big brother Sami played with his little brother Ukko.
    Sami's father is Alexander Goth and Ukko's father is Caleb Vatore (Ukko is a vampire).
  • Options
    @Kimmer , from Ukko , I cannot help but thinking you are gonna add Akka too :)

• Options
    @Kimmer , from Ukko , I cannot help but thinking you are gonna add Akka too :)
    Lol, I wasn't going to do it, but it's a good idea. :mrgreen:
    I'm doing baby names alphabetically and I'm almost finished them (I'm on letter X now). Then I'll start with A again. If the baby is a girl, who knows, maybe she's going to be Akka. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top