The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 22 RESULTS!]

Comments

  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,574 Member
    Sent drawing to Dekay!
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,565 Member
    So sorry for the delay. 🙈🙈🙊🙊 Haha. Sent to Luna.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,563 Member
    I got it. I’ll do the drawing tomorrow!
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,563 Member
    it's the getting locked out of my forums acc for a second for me. anyway, i promise that i will have this sent tomorrow (it would be in a little bit but it's 12am now)
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,563 Member
    sent to Miwa. I’m so sorry.
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 11,742 Member
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,581 Member
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:
    B2F244130BF06ACA66DF71CD46DD241A9A95CF42
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,574 Member
    If no one else wants the job, I could use something to focus on.
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,574 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3

    Go for it, Vul! :)
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    Sent it to Iceman btw, because Kelvin told me to XD
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,574 Member
    Looking forward to how this sequence turns out
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,826 Member
    Been a busy couple of days, but I'll do the drawing in a while 🥳
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,826 Member
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?

    Yeah, I asked Kelvin about it already a day ago, my suggestion is to switch me and Nush around.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 356 Member
    edited November 9
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.
    Post edited by miwa09 on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,565 Member
    edited November 9
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,826 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,565 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway

    Well, then I guess it's Vul's turn again. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 356 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Ok, no problem! There was just no info and then the sudden private message so I was a bit lost. But good to know. I'll be a silent follower on this round (:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,565 Member
    Vul sent me their sim, by the way. I'll draw it today after work.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,574 Member
    okay, well, accidentally sent to both DeKay and Kelvin, but...sent.
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,826 Member
    Reveal time!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,581 Member
    edited November 12
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    B2F244130BF06ACA66DF71CD46DD241A9A95CF42
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,563 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).

    Sorry abt that! Just sent it.
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top