Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scooby Doo Mafia (Town Won)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I hope everyone liked it :smile: It's weird not playing :tongue:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited November 2018

It was definitely more quiet when you're not playing especially after I died as well. 😭😭 I even had to post here yesterday to wake them up. Haaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

It was definitely more quiet when you're not playing especially after I died as well. 😭😭 I even had to post here yesterday to wake them up. Haaha.

We bring life :joy:
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Lol I felt like I was talking to myself this whole game.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I aent my snack to Dekay n1 and plumbob n2...they both died when i aent them a snack. I yhink my anack was secretly poison. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I aent my snack to Dekay n1 and plumbob n2...they both died when i aent them a snack. I yhink my anack was secretly poison. Lol

Bow told me about it and I thought some of the snooby snacks had a 50% of chance of being bad and I was like, "WHAAT."
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I kinda felt backed into a corner on this one.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Probably all these claims :grimace: This is why i dont like using them. I mean, i do use in almost every game, but when i get accused with no proof it's hard not to claim...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Probably all these claims :grimace: This is why i dont like using them. I mean, i do use in almost every game, but when i get accused with no proof it's hard not to claim...

I didn't really want to claim to maintain the thing about not saying the words "I'm town" I mentioned after last game. And when DeKay suspected me I didn't have much time to put in a kill so I just kinda panicked and decided she needed to go, lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

I didn't really want to claim to maintain the thing about not saying the words "I'm town" I mentioned after last game. And when DeKay suspected me I didn't have much time to put in a kill so I just kinda panicked and decided she needed to go, lol.

I know, but no one was active. What did you want me to do?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I think even without the claims, it was a bit obvious cuz everyone else besides Gameplay (I think) had already voted Bubbz but she didn't. I would have gone on based on that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I know, but no one was active. What did you want me to do?

Yeah, I don't really blame you for doing that, just saying it was frustrating. I might"ve done the same thing in your place.
    DeKay wrote: »

I think even without the claims, it was a bit obvious cuz everyone else besides Gameplay (I think) had already voted Bubbz but she didn't. I would have gone on based on that.

I know, I was pretty obvious. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have signed up; I had the time to play, but not the energy. I'm taking a break after this. I've played every game save for one since I started playing here in June so it's long overdue.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg