Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scooby Doo Mafia (Town Won)

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited November 2018
    Just to let everyone know i've extended day by.. fine 1 hour :tongue: to let you all wrap up your investigations :smile: Night will start at 12pm GMT
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Just to let everyone know i've extended day by 30 minutes to let you all wrap up your investigations :smile: Night will start at 11.30pm GMT

That's like in 30 mins. 😱
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm getting a few scummy vibes from Crafty and Gameplay, and I'm not sure where I stand on everyone else. I think I'm just gonna vote crafty for now.

Can I ask why you voted crafty?

Plumbob, do you have any suspicions?

Not really, as not much has really been said, but so far these are my thoughts:

Bubbz's response to your idea of getting the ball rolling slightly confused me as it looked kinda defensive, but I think she probably just said that because she didn't want to risk getting voted today, so I'm not really thinking too much into that.

Crafty's concerns around the colour was also kinda suspicious, as it's the only thing she's spoken about today... it just seemed strange how she was able to discuss that, but not anything else.

I don't fully understand why Rose voted Crafty, perhaps she was bandwagoning on your vote, but who knows. I'm gonna wait to see how she responds to my question first before start judging her.

Charlie seems pretty townish, so does City I'd say, I'm also going to trust Gameplay's claim for now, you (Dekay) seem fairly townish too.

To be honest, I'm very 50/50 about everyone.
  • Options
    Just to let everyone know i've extended day by 30 minutes to let you all wrap up your investigations :smile: Night will start at 11.30pm GMT

That's like in 30 mins. 😱

45 Minutes actually :)
  • Options
    You should put in a vote. It might help in the long run to see if you're a bandwagoner or trying to vote someone different to look different, etc. 😬
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    City and Charlie only made like a couple of posts tho. How are they townish? Especially Charlie?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I think Plumbob is most likely not Bubbz's partner. But he's being a bit too nice (less strict) at Charlie and City. I hope he's not buddies with them but I'll keep a look out. 😉
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey guys. I'm getting a few scummy vibes from Crafty and Gameplay, and I'm not sure where I stand on everyone else. I think I'm just gonna vote crafty for now.

Can I ask why you voted crafty?

Mainly just a gut feeling tbh. Something is just sticking out, but I can't put my finger on it.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    If Crafty isn't scum, so should we go after tomorrow?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *who....
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    City and Charlie only made like a couple of posts tho. How are they townish? Especially Charlie?

I mean, you said Bubbz felt townish only after a couple of posts, so I don't see why I can't say the same? I guess it's really just a gut feeling, but then again, I did say I'm 50/50 about almost everyone at this stage...

Also, why do you think Charlie's suspicious? She hasn't said anything on-topic?

Anywho, I'm going to Vote Crafty, because I can't get over the whole colour situation.
  • Options
    If Crafty isn't scum, who should we go after tomorrow?

If they aren't scum, then your Day 1 Vote Streak would be over :sob:
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I mean, you said Bubbz felt townish only after a couple of posts, so I don't see why I can't say the same? I guess it's really just a gut feeling, but then again, I did say I'm 50/50 about almost everyone at this stage...

Anywho, I'm going to Vote Crafty, because I can't get over the whole colour situation.

Is that really your reason?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Is that really your reason?

Yes
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi I’m back! Gameplay isn’t giving me vibes. I don’t like the fact that rose voted crafty right after dekay, so vote: rose. That’s all I have right now.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Hi I’m back! Gameplay isn’t giving me vibes. I don’t like the fact that rose voted crafty right after dekay, so vote: rose. That’s all I have right now.

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I like her reasoning... votes based of "gut feelings" always ring alarm bells...

For now, I'm gonna stick with my vote on Crafty, but I'm definitely gonna pay close attention to her in the morning
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I like her reasoning... votes based of "gut feelings" always ring alarm bells...

For now, I'm gonna stick with my vote on Crafty, but I'm definitely gonna pay close attention to her in the morning

What else am i supposed to go off of? It's only Day 1.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    pl9836Q.gif
    Right Gang, back to the van! It is now Night and the ghosts and ghouls have come out to play!
    Don't forget to send me your Scooby Snacks and night actions!
    Night will end around 8pm GMT so day can be longer tomorrow :smile:
    Night started 12pm GMT
  • Options
    Oh, we don't get a flip?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What else am i supposed to go off of? It's only Day 1.

Yeah I know, and the fact that not many people have spoken also makes it hard... it's just, whenever I hear someone say "I'm voting X because of gut feeling" it always just makes alarm bells ring in my head... sorry
  • Options
    pl9836Q.gif
    Right Gang, back to the van! It is now Night and the ghosts and ghouls have come out to play!
    Don't forget to send me your Scooby Snacks and night actions!

What happened with Crafty's vote?
  • Options
    EITXfis.png
    Fred Jones (Crafty), a member of the Mystery Gang has been accused of being a monster so has been banished from the group.
  • Options
    Oh, we don't get a flip?

Give me chance :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Oh, we don't get a flip?

Give me chance :sweat_smile:

Sorry :grimace:
  • Options