Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scooby Doo Mafia (Town Won)

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Well if my process of elimination is right, I’m going to vote: bubbz.

My thinking-
    Dekay said that Plumbob, crafty,, city, and I were probably mafia.

Considering we are all good players, I don’t think any of us would kill her right away.

Bubbz hasn’t been playing as long. Neither has bow.

However, bubbz would have motive. Dekay might have ticked her off the other day when she said to stop killing her night one. Dekay didn’t like the rule.

Bubbz also knows that dekay is a good scum hunter, and she might have killed her since she hasn’t played as mafia very much.

Does that make sense lol?

I think i'm newer than bubbz?

This post seemed like gameplay was trying to defend bubbz. Vote:gameplay . @gameplay9098 please convince me that you are town.

How was i defending ubbz? All i did was say i was newer than them?
    Gameplay was also last active at 7:44. That means she had plenty of time to come post. Maybe they’re lying low?

Does that even count?

Lol calm down. Please convince me on how you are town.

I am very calm. How do you want me to convince you?

Provide evidence, talk, roel claim.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

My thinking-

Considering we are all good players, I don’t think any of us would kill her right away.

However, bubbz would have motive. Dekay might have ticked her off the other day when she said to stop killing her night one. Dekay didn’t like the rule.

Bubbz also knows that dekay is a good scum hunter, and she might have killed her since she hasn’t played as mafia very much.

This post seemed like gameplay was trying to defend bubbz. Vote:gameplay . @gameplay9098 please convince me that you are town.

Gameplay was also last active at 7:44. That means she had plenty of time to come post. Maybe they’re lying low?

Does that even count?

I claimed earlier in the game. I said it with all the words. I'm town
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

My thinking-

Does that even count?

Hmmm okay. Unvote. has city claimed?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

My thinking-

Does that even count?

I read back couldnt find it. They also defended bubbz when ppl started voting for them
    Everywhere i go

My thinking-

Does that even count?

I read back couldnt find it. They also defended bubbz when ppl started voting for them

Okay then. I’m going to vote: city for now.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Vote city
    Everywhere i go
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @TheRoseHorse Who are you suspicious of?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@citysimmer please claim.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I overslept. Im here. I think I'm sill a bit sus of city, so Imma vote city for noq. Gonna be inactive today as I have a lot going on.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I think it's dumb how you're expected to claim, and if you don't you're probably mafia. And then people say 'but you claimed in such and such game and then you flipped scum so how can we trust you?'
    oh
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    I think it's dumb how you're expected to claim, and if you don't you're probably mafia. And then people say 'but you claimed in such and such game and then you flipped scum so how can we trust you?'

I don't like the whole mass claiming thing. Kinda takes the fun away...
    Everywhere i go
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    A clue for Scooby Doo!
    YM6dOFE.png
    The story goes...During one dark, foggy night, Captain Cutler collided with a yacht, following his ship down to the ocean floor. After a while, he began to haunt Rocky Point Beach, to take revenge on the yachts at the marina by making them disappear.
    But as it turns out, Captain Cutler is still alive! He and his wife faked his death so that they could steal the yachts and sell them!

City was trapped unintentionally by Charlie after Mystery Inc.'s trap went wrong and identified by Gameplay and Rose after putting seaweed on Captain Cutler to help the rest of the gang recognize who he really was.

hEyX9Dm.png
    You meddling kids!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

Yeah, that's why I don't really force people to claim. I might ask them but it's their own choice whether they want to say it or be mysterious about it. But for the second part of your post, yeah, that's me. XD Once a liar, probably always a liar until proven otherwise, so choose wisely before you fake claim. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Well done everyone :smiley:

I don’t ussually do that, but everyone was quiet. I had nothing else.
    It's a lot of fun!
    A clue for Scooby Doo!
    YM6dOFE.png
    The story goes...During one dark, foggy night, Captain Cutler collided with a yacht, following his ship down to the ocean floor. After a while, he began to haunt Rocky Point Beach, to take revenge on the yachts at the marina by making them disappear.
    But as it turns out, Captain Cutler is still alive! He and his wife faked his death so that they could steal the yachts and sell them!

City was trapped unintentionally by Charlie after Mystery Inc.'s trap went wrong and identified by Gameplay and Rose after putting seaweed on Captain Cutler to help the rest of the gang recognize who he really was.

hEyX9Dm.png
    You meddling kids!

Does this mean we won?
    It's a lot of fun!
    Well done everyone :smiley:

Good job bow! You’re an awesome host!
    It's a lot of fun!
    Yay!! Finally, town won. XD

I was Masons with Rose and I told her to lynch City on N1 before I died. 😂😂 That's why you see her voting early but then she changed her vote to Bubbz and I started to panic. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    A clue for Scooby Doo!
    YM6dOFE.png

hEyX9Dm.png
    You meddling kids!

Does this mean we won?

Yes :smile: Well done town!
    I'll put a list on the first page of everyone's roles and night actions :smile:
    I think we can all agree bow was a good host. She was on top of things, always on time, and had a good story. Good job!
    It's a lot of fun!
    I think we can all agree bow was a good host. She was on top of things, always on time, and had a good story. Good job!

Yes.

Anyway, what was the scooby snack supposed to do? I got a stash when I died too. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

Yup! I agree :)
    Everywhere i go
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes.

Anyway, what was the scooby snack supposed to do? I got a stash when I died too. LOL.

If you get so many you get a power up. I got one which was cool.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Oh, and also I find it funny how before the game started, we were talking about not lynching Bubbz on D1 or whatever unless she's mafia and she said she's probably not gonna be mafia in this game. 😂😂😂
    832XG3D.gif