Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simtastic gift exchange gifts from me to the participators

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
So I really really wanted to thank everyone who participated in the gift exchange with a small gift but...hmm...well I might of gotten a bit carried away. I swear it was just suppose to be a small gift but I felt it wasn't enough to show my appreciation so I hope you enjoy what I've created.
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• Options
    Gift 1:

Meet Hallie Lane she's a very outgoing sim who loves the outdoors but she can be a bit jealous. She also loves animals and does everything she can to help out the local adoption center.
    264ia9l.png

Gift 2:

Hallie lives in this lovely Little Starter it has 2BR/1BA
    oixhe8.png

fef3b9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift 3:

Meet Ryder Lockheart he's a struggling artist but he hopes to become a painter extraordinare someday; but being an outgoing, family oriented romantic he finds it hard to concentrate on his art. He does love sight seeing and visiting the local areas for inspiration so just maybe something will inspire him to focus on his art.
    2l972mo.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift: 4

Okay this next one is kind of a silly build but I think it works and it was alot of fun to make...

Rainbow Fish Cat Cafe would like to provide you with a warm cup of coffee and perhaps a snack along with some kitty cuteness. Here at Rainbow Fish Cat Cafe not only do we provide coffee but we also provide for cats and hope you'll walk out with a brand new companion. Come have a cup of coffee and adopt a cat today!
    2gtyqg8.png

Remeber I told you Hallie likes helping out her local adoption center well she loves visiting the Rainbow fish Cat cafe and helping them out.
    4t3tx5.png

2uh8x9c.png

oh looks like she caught Ryder's attention wonder if they'll hit it off.

Some pics of the inside:
    2mriirn.png

jb32a8.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift 5:

oh it looks like Hallie and Ryder have gone bowling
    sw9313.png
    Looks like they've gotten hungry so of course they'll make use of the eatery
    4uz8rt.png

2w6t25x.png

Where are they at you ask? why their at Sugar Cube Bowling it's been passed down from one generation to the next each one adding their own touch. After many years Sugar Cube has expanded and grown, now it's the hottest place in town. So come visit today to see what the hottest place in town has to offer.
    124y82x.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift 6:

The next day Ryder wanted to take Hallie to one of his most inspirational places
    nzkbc8.png

All the staff member's wore different yet special outfits...
    n2bn29.png

6rugbm.png

bfmc92.png

The Interior was very unique to it's building...
    20tjz2c.png

and there was even a corner where you could perform however you choose...Hallie gave singing a shot
    2lww4jr.png

This place is a cultural inspired lot I tried to make the lot seem influenced by the cultures that were very incorporated into city living. it's menu includes all the food items that came with city living. so let me introduce...

The Cultural Experience aims to give your mouth the cultural experience of a life time. Our chefs use spices from all over and we aim to give you the best quality of flavor your mouth has ever experienced. So come by today and give your mouth that flavorful experience.
    3322c84.png

It's very lovely during the day but I love it at night...
    345llpc.png

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift 7:

A week later Ryder took Hallie to a flower garden but it wasn't any flower garden and Hallie noticed this right away.
    apcx85.png
    Ryder proposed!!
    2qcp6ol.png
    she said yes!!
    2q9b6ut.png
    aww it's so cute!!!

Ryder proposed at Live, Laugh, Love The perfect outdoor wedding venue. The wedding can take place under a big tree than the reception can be held at the gazebo where there'll be music and dance. We even have a photo stuido for the wedding pictures. If the children start to fidget send them off to the playground for some fun
    2pplx90.png

This is where Hallie and Ryder's story took me and now it's time for you to find out where their stories will lead you :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Each of the gifts are very nice! :)
    Hailie is very nice, and it is kind of her to help at the local pets adoption agency :) Her Little Starter Home where she lives is very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area. It is great that there is a study room where Sims can enjoy sitting at the table reading a book, or enjoy painting on the easel in the art nook corner.
    I hope that as Ryder goes sightseeing, he may gain inspiration for his paintings.
    The exterior shape of Rainbow Fish Cat Cafe as a fish looks so very creative! :) It looks very cute! You have designed it so well! It is a very nice cafe for Sims to enjoy coming for a coffee and snack from the espresso bar, a chat, and to adopt a pet. The fish tanks are a nice touch in the middle of the room.
    Very nice design and furnishing of Sugar Cube Bowling! The colourful floor patterning and variety of coloured dining seats gives a great look to the venue! It is nice that sims can enjoy bowling there, and then have a drink and snack at the eatery area.The large bowling pins outside the venue look great!
    The Cultural Experience is a very nice restaurant! It is great that you have brought together a number of cultures, to reflect the cultures that are a part of City Living. The colourful dining chairs look very nice in this venue also. It is nice that all the City Living dishes are also on the menu. The outfits the staff are wearing look very nice.
    It is very special that Ryder proposed to Hallie! <3 The pictures of them in the flower garden are very nice and the setting with the flowers is very pretty! Live, Laugh and Love is a very nice and pretty Wedding venue! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! It looks very nice how the wedding ceremony area has been set up for an outdoors wedding, with the pretty white blossom tree nearby. Very nice water fountains feature! Sims will enjoy having their reception in the gazebo. It is great that the photo studio item is there, to take wedding photos.
    It was very nice reading about and seeing pictures of Hallie and Ryder’s story, and the venues you have built for their story :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    All gifts are lovely!

- Hallie is very pretty and she lives in a cute starter.
    - Nicebackground story for Ryder. He looks good!
    - The Rainbow Fish Cat Cafe has got such a fun exterior! I love the colourful fish. What a great idea to add items for pets to the cafe.
    - I love the exterior of your Sugar Cube Bowling. What a fun place to go bowling.
    - The Cultural Experience looks awesome! I love all the colours and the exterior looks great!
    - Live, Laugh, Love is a lovely wedding venue. I like the landscaping. Looks pretty.

You sure have been busy!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Gifts for us? How nice!

~ Hallie Lane is cute and seems like she would be fun to play!
    ~ LOVE seeing an affordable starter home! Nice, spacious layout.
    ~ Ryder Lockhart seems charming so I can't imagine his heart will be locked for long!
    ~ The Rainbow Fish Cat Cafe is sure to bring a smile to the faces of sims and players each time they see this in game!
    ~ The Sugar Cube Bowling is a clever idea! LOVE how you used colors throughout this build & made it a very cheerful place for teens or older to hang out at.
    ~ The Cultural Experience looks like a fantastic place to go on a date or when sims want to experience something different than their usual home-cooked meals.
    ~ Live, Laugh, Love is a delightful place to have an outdoor wedding!

These are sure to be enjoyed by the participants (& more!) :smiley:
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    :o:o:o:o:o !!!!!

I am beyond speechless! Wowwwwww. @cmbaker16, you REALLY outdid yourself with these gifts. **claps hands** Hosting... being the middle guy between us and our buddies... WHEN did you *ever* find the time to DO all this?!

THANK YOU for creating all of us such amazing gifts.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    @illusie and @ADWilson Thank you for all the lovely compliments :blush:

@MsPrissy88 oh well you guys weren't that difficult to keep track of :p I just started small I swear it was just going to be one thing, one small thing but my muse wasn't happy with one small gift lol so yea it turned into a few big gifts lol
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    <3 The gifts are wonderful. I love the story and how each build is connected through Ryder and Hallie.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)