Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay but what about SUPERNATURAL?

Comments

• Options
    DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Totally need more Occult and Fantasy. I need it! There's too much mundane clutter in the game and realism is SO. BORING.

Ideally, I'd like to see a Magic expansion with a focus on spellcasters. We could choose our own type to play, like Druids, Witches, Shamans, Voodoo Mambos, etc. and have an entire system with branches of different types of magic with dedicated themes. There could be Nature magic that manipulates plants and animals, Elemental that takes forces from the weather and fire and earth, Necromancy that lets us extend or shorten life spans, raise the dead, summon zombies, Alchemy that lets us make varieties of potions and risks a Jekyll and Hyde situation, Hearth magic that helps with domestic chores and protection. There are so many possibilities with a full-on Magic expansion and it's killing me that it hasn't been done yet. It's a huge opportunity to really make something special.

My other wish is for a Mythology expansion. This could include a variety of mythical beings from various cultures and could include Mermaids, Elves, Changelings, dark Fae, and beasts. We could have a fantasy world with water cities, forests, and hidden places. We could have dragons and goblins and curses. There's just so much potential!

And they could include a new Fear system where we could choose anxieties and phobias and things our Sims are afraid of, and patch in a new Fear emotion.

It would be glorious, I tell you!

If you have a degree in an area that could flexibly get you hired by Maxis Studios, please send them your résumé because you are what we need right now on that MAXIS TEAM.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5089880
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @liliaeth I miss the Werewolves too. Let's hope the MAXIS team puts good thought and time into creating them before release.

tenor.gif?itemid=9673063
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Witches please. I need magic in my game :disappointed:
    Even if I don’t get witches at first, I’d be happy with another life state. I need more diversity. Aliens and vampires aren’t enough.

this! :p

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    "I am more than wanting a Supernatural as well. The vampire are cool, yes, now where's the werewolves, witches, fairies, and Zombies!"

It's been five cold years @EmCross96 without my magical creatures, yes I'm asking the same question
    tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

"I also would love to see a new world with Supernatural that is much larger than Forgotten Hollow. I mean let's be real here...Forgotten Hollow was a bit disappointing being as small as it is."

Forgotten Hollow is just as disappointing as the US $9.99 EA are still charging for the "My First Pet" pack.

tenor.gif

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm with you, I'm desperate for werewolves and witches in particular.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited October 2018
    I would love witches with maybe a school for them also maybe the perk system also but I can't see anything for the supernatural until next year.
  • Options
    A_PepperA_Pepper Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Anmirla said:
    > They do need to split up the Supernaturals into their own packs. I would much rather they concentrated on one at a time to make them the best they can be - like Vampires.
    >
    > The only Supernatural I could see as an EP is Witches. There are enough types of Witches to provide enough content for an EP as opposed to a GP.
    > There should be the Wizard of Oz or Harry Potter type for those that want to go that route.
    > I personally want to see White Witches (healers based on nature). Voodoo Priestesses that can raise the dead as Zombies (temporary status and not like they were in TS3) and curse the living as Zombies to make slaves of them (kinda like ensorcel from TS3 Genies). 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witches that can bless or curse (and if we get Werewolves, I would love for them to be able to curse Sims to turn them into Weres) and that can give Genie lamps (Genies as interactive NPCs would be great).
    > They should bring back the Alchemy potions.
    > I really want a full world with a swamp/bog area that would be fitting for Witches.
    > They should be based on the same type of strengths/weaknesses system. After all, a Witch would need to sacrifice something for his/her power.
    >
    > They said that Vampires was big for a GP - this would top it. This would bring a lot of the magical elements that could go together as one.
    > Zombies and Genies don't seem to have a big following so this would allow us to still have them without dedicating a pack to them.
    >
    >
    > *OH! And bring back the Fortune Teller career!!!

Loved your sugestions!!!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I don't care for werewolves and zombies but I would definitely like to have witches in the game.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I want witches and faeries in my game so badly. It's been far too long since we've gotten another supernatural life state.
    And they could include a new Fear system where we could choose anxieties and phobias and things our Sims are afraid of, and patch in a new Fear emotion.

It would be glorious, I tell you!

@LiELF Yes!!! The Sims 4 would benefit so much from a phobia system and fear emotion. I've always found it odd that most moodlets that convey fear (like the monster under the bed stuff) get categorized as uncomfortable. I vaguely remember a guru saying that there wasn't enough need for a fear emotion (or something along those lines), but there's so much potential here. Especially with phobias.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I'd like a super detailed witches GP, but now that I think of it, it might be better to put them in an EP together with werewolves and maybe fairies as well.

When you consider that, while vamps are super detailed, they barely compare with how much work would have to be put into witches - multitudes of spells, potions, ingredients and power sources, energy, interactions with other occults (vamps) etc, not even to mention customization in CAS. Then you realize witches will need a new world, but vamps only had a tiny 5-lot world. Yep, witches won't fit into a GP.

Then you have to consider that vamps and witches are the most requested occults. Simmers will actually buy packs dedicated to them. Although werewolves, fairies etc are requested, EA would lose a lot of money if they made special GPs for them, which means that we likely will never get werewolves and fairies if they are not sneaked into another EP (which is unlikely, honestly).

So, the solution is an EP that focuses heavily on witches, but also includes werewolves and maybe fairies. I'd honestly rather have the pack only focus on witches and werewolves, though, bc then these two states would be more fleshed out and they have more things in common, genre-wise. They are both Gothic, which makes them mesh aesthetically, and they both rely on the lunar cycle (energy source for big spells).

If you watched Vampire Diaries, you'd agree that witches are the most powerful occults. All other occults come to them for help. As such, witches and their magic are highly regarded. Witches, magic and alchemy would be the focus of the pack. However, it will also put emphasis on the relationships between all the occults so as to make the supernatural world feel more integrated and important.

Note on Werewolves
    Werewolves should get some love as well. TS3 did them bad by ridiculing them and not giving them much power at all. Werewolves should be "dangerous" to sims, ex. eating their clothes (which makes sims pass out from shock). Werewolves should get cool purchasable perks. Just do some research about werewolf folklore and there should be awesome ideas to flesh them out and give them the dangerous and mysterious aspect they should have. Vampires don't really harm sims, but they still hunt and drink from them. Werewolves should be able to do the same - just by eating instead of drinking.

Relationships:
    Werewolves
    Werewolves can form packs, become alphas, hunt sims (to eat their clothes), hunt collectables.
    Werewolves and Witches
    Witches can help werewolves by making them potions and casting spells. Witches can drain werewolves of their perks. Werewolves can help witches by easily finding ingredients for spells and potions.
    Vampires and Werewolves
    Werewolves and vamps will feud and brawl. A werewolf bite during the full moon makes a vampire super sick and has a 50/50 chance of curing its vampirism.
    Witches
    Witches can duel, form covens, cast spells with up to 3 witches to provide enough energy for a big spell, backup their powers in a special book, drain other witches of their power if they are powerful enough and the other witch can't fight back, bond a familiar (if Pets is installed), temporarily turn sims into frogs (the frog collectable that can be dragged into the inventory - sims can be kidnapped and trapped this way :wink: )
    [Note: potions can be slipped into drinks to trick sims into ingesting it ]
    Vampires and Witches
    Witches can make vampire-specific potions and spells using the herbs in the vamp pack. A witch can curse a normal sim with an immortality curse, which turns the sim into a vampire. Witches can drain a vampire of its powers, if the witch is powerful enough and has the necessary ingredients/items in his/her inventory.
    Aliens
    Aliens are not part of the human sim world and are thus still strange to other occults. However, witches can use space rocks and gems that aliens give to them as power sources and in a special spell or two.

The main thing is that occults should feel mysterious and connected. Normal sims are boring playthings. Give occults a sense of exclusivity.
    [Note: it would be amaziiiiiing if a Shrek 2 style occult bar is included in the world :smiley: ]

Witches and werewolves should, like vampires, have perks and flaws that are purchased as they power up.

I'd like some cunning and trickery in this pack so supernaturals have more mystery.
    Examples:
    Witches:
    A sim asks for a love potion, but now they have a creepy stalker. A werewolf asks for the ability to predict the future, but predicts things like "a sim will slap you today", which comes true randomly. (If trickery isn't involved, a sim might predict that they will win the lottery, that they'll find a great collectable or that a beautiful sim will flirt with them etc.)
    Of course, your sim won't always be deceived when bargaining with a witch, as it often depends on the witch's reputation (cunning/evil/good etc).
    A witch might trick your sim into giving them an ingredient for a potion or spell. Ex: Prompt "What's that over there?" Option "look"/"don't look". Looking allows the witch to steal a lock of her etc.
    Werewolves:
    Might trick your sim by asking them on a date, to take a walk with them or help them with something, but then just attacks your sim and eats their clothes.
    Vampires:
    Might trick your sim the same way as werewolves, but only to compel them for a drink.

[Note: werewolves and vamps might ask you in person or over the phone, as if asking you on a date. Sims won't constantly get harassed by occults without being able to avoid it.]

Magic School
    It would be fun if a little magic secret magic school is included where any occult sim can learn spells and alchemy. It could be the only lot in a secret neighbourhood. This neighbourhood would be common knowledge for occult sims (new occults will be notified of its existence shortly after turning) and be unlocked by doing something to the wall of a dead end street (only occult sims have access to it). The public space contains some stalls with magic items and some ingredients for potions for sale.
    Then, towering over the square, is the massive Hogwarts-themed special lot castle. It has a library section for sims to learn things by reading, a dueling area where sims practice dueling, an alchemy area to practice making potions and a lecture hall where NPC professors give lectures. Of course, it would also contain hostel rooms and such so players can pretend that they are full-time students. This lot will usually be busy, even at night, so it will always feel alive. The NPC teachers sleep in their own quarters on the lot as well!
    A big dining hall can also be included where fun festival-type occasions are held every now and then. Occult sims with magic or alchemy skill might be invited to attend (like how sims are notified of CL festivals, but more specific). Occasions may include: dueling competitions, potion brewing competitions and a Supernatural Ball.
    Fun additions to the lot: a magic garden maze, statues that move at night, teleporting gnomes, a secret basement with a giant snake statue and pool, a ghost in the bathrooms etc.

So yeah, that would be fun ^_^
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Totally need more Occult and Fantasy. I need it! There's too much mundane clutter in the game and realism is SO. BORING.
    We could have a fantasy world with water cities, forests, and hidden places. We could have dragons and goblins and curses. There's just so much potential!

Although I usually play with sims in normal life mode, I too wish that there could be more play modes. Like, we have alien mode, supernatural mode (vampires) and normal mode. That isn't enough. I really want to have a futuristic world or two with cool futuristic gameplay. A dystopian world and gameplay would be so fun and open up the portal for an awesome survival mode like never seen before.
    I like playing the History Challenge, but there isn't enough content to emulate that (although Get Famous will bring a truckload of awesome outfits to help out with this theme!). Pre-Historic is fun and achievable with fishing and gardening, but I want a world without formal infrastructure so the surroundings fit in. Bring forth my Pirate Pack (check my signature) for an awesome world that solves all possible worries!
    The transition to Roman is jagged bc we can't sculpt and craft enough things. Bring forth a pack that expands upon creative skills tenfold!
    When you go to Medieval times, once again my Pirate pack will provide sword fights, pirate ships and a harbour, wars and truces etc. and appropriate decor and outfits. (I am halfway shamelessly advertising and halfway completely psyched about how flexible packs like these are to expand what one can do in-game.)
    But even when you play normal life mode, so many playstyles are still missing. Bring us a Farming pack with livestock! Give us exotic locations like India, Japan and Bhali to play in and create new stories. A Venice slash France hybrid world with nectar making and Gregorian chants filling ancient architecture beckons to me, and the African safari has cried itself dry to be in TS4!
    I sound crazy. I'm just passionate.

Since The Sims is supposed to be a sandbox game that allows us to do whatever we have the imagination for, I hope EA/Maxis lets TS4 run for a very long time so we can get as much content as possible so we can build our own universes and enjoy this game to the absolute fullest. TS4 has so much potential to be the most complex and freedom-giving game of the franchise. Honestly, the only real limitation is the closed world. Basically all the other problems can be fixed by Maxis patching in features to the base game, improving the engine, squashing bugs and through packs adding depth.
    TS4 angers me in many ways, but in other ways it has me playing TS3 and feeling that something is missing. I just want TS4 to be the best. So bring forth every playstyle you can think of, and that includes supernaturals from every corner of the earth :smiley:

• Options
    I'd like a super detailed witches GP, but now that I think of it, it might be better to put them in an EP together with werewolves and maybe fairies as well.

When you consider that, while vamps are super detailed, they barely compare with how much work would have to be put into witches - multitudes of spells, potions, ingredients and power sources, energy, interactions with other occults (vamps) etc, not even to mention customization in CAS. Then you realize witches will need a new world, but vamps only had a tiny 5-lot world. Yep, witches won't fit into a GP.

Then you have to consider that vamps and witches are the most requested occults. Simmers will actually buy packs dedicated to them. Although werewolves, fairies etc are requested, EA would lose a lot of money if they made special GPs for them, which means that we likely will never get werewolves and fairies if they are not sneaked into another EP (which is unlikely, honestly).

So, the solution is an EP that focuses heavily on witches, but also includes werewolves and maybe fairies. I'd honestly rather have the pack only focus on witches and werewolves, though, bc then these two states would be more fleshed out and they have more things in common, genre-wise. They are both Gothic, which makes them mesh aesthetically, and they both rely on the lunar cycle (energy source for big spells).

If you watched Vampire Diaries, you'd agree that witches are the most powerful occults. All other occults come to them for help. As such, witches and their magic are highly regarded. Witches, magic and alchemy would be the focus of the pack. However, it will also put emphasis on the relationships between all the occults so as to make the supernatural world feel more integrated and important.

Note on Werewolves
    Werewolves should get some love as well. TS3 did them bad by ridiculing them and not giving them much power at all. Werewolves should be "dangerous" to sims, ex. eating their clothes (which makes sims pass out from shock). Werewolves should get cool purchasable perks. Just do some research about werewolf folklore and there should be awesome ideas to flesh them out and give them the dangerous and mysterious aspect they should have. Vampires don't really harm sims, but they still hunt and drink from them. Werewolves should be able to do the same - just by eating instead of drinking.

Relationships:
    Werewolves
    Werewolves can form packs, become alphas, hunt sims (to eat their clothes), hunt collectables.
    Werewolves and Witches
    Witches can help werewolves by making them potions and casting spells. Witches can drain werewolves of their perks. Werewolves can help witches by easily finding ingredients for spells and potions.
    Vampires and Werewolves
    Werewolves and vamps will feud and brawl. A werewolf bite during the full moon makes a vampire super sick and has a 50/50 chance of curing its vampirism.
    Witches
    Witches can duel, form covens, cast spells with up to 3 witches to provide enough energy for a big spell, backup their powers in a special book, drain other witches of their power if they are powerful enough and the other witch can't fight back, bond a familiar (if Pets is installed), temporarily turn sims into frogs (the frog collectable that can be dragged into the inventory - sims can be kidnapped and trapped this way :wink: )
    [Note: potions can be slipped into drinks to trick sims into ingesting it ]
    Vampires and Witches
    Witches can make vampire-specific potions and spells using the herbs in the vamp pack. A witch can curse a normal sim with an immortality curse, which turns the sim into a vampire. Witches can drain a vampire of its powers, if the witch is powerful enough and has the necessary ingredients/items in his/her inventory.
    Aliens
    Aliens are not part of the human sim world and are thus still strange to other occults. However, witches can use space rocks and gems that aliens give to them as power sources and in a special spell or two.

The main thing is that occults should feel mysterious and connected. Normal sims are boring playthings. Give occults a sense of exclusivity.
    [Note: it would be amaziiiiiing if a Shrek 2 style occult bar is included in the world :smiley: ]

Witches and werewolves should, like vampires, have perks and flaws that are purchased as they power up.

I'd like some cunning and trickery in this pack so supernaturals have more mystery.
    Examples:
    Witches:
    A sim asks for a love potion, but now they have a creepy stalker. A werewolf asks for the ability to predict the future, but predicts things like "a sim will slap you today", which comes true randomly. (If trickery isn't involved, a sim might predict that they will win the lottery, that they'll find a great collectable or that a beautiful sim will flirt with them etc.)
    Of course, your sim won't always be deceived when bargaining with a witch, as it often depends on the witch's reputation (cunning/evil/good etc).
    A witch might trick your sim into giving them an ingredient for a potion or spell. Ex: Prompt "What's that over there?" Option "look"/"don't look". Looking allows the witch to steal a lock of her etc.
    Werewolves:
    Might trick your sim by asking them on a date, to take a walk with them or help them with something, but then just attacks your sim and eats their clothes.
    Vampires:
    Might trick your sim the same way as werewolves, but only to compel them for a drink.

[Note: werewolves and vamps might ask you in person or over the phone, as if asking you on a date. Sims won't constantly get harassed by occults without being able to avoid it.]

Magic School
    It would be fun if a little magic secret magic school is included where any occult sim can learn spells and alchemy. It could be the only lot in a secret neighbourhood. This neighbourhood would be common knowledge for occult sims (new occults will be notified of its existence shortly after turning) and be unlocked by doing something to the wall of a dead end street (only occult sims have access to it). The public space contains some stalls with magic items and some ingredients for potions for sale.
    Then, towering over the square, is the massive Hogwarts-themed special lot castle. It has a library section for sims to learn things by reading, a dueling area where sims practice dueling, an alchemy area to practice making potions and a lecture hall where NPC professors give lectures. Of course, it would also contain hostel rooms and such so players can pretend that they are full-time students. This lot will usually be busy, even at night, so it will always feel alive. The NPC teachers sleep in their own quarters on the lot as well!
    A big dining hall can also be included where fun festival-type occasions are held every now and then. Occult sims with magic or alchemy skill might be invited to attend (like how sims are notified of CL festivals, but more specific). Occasions may include: dueling competitions, potion brewing competitions and a Supernatural Ball.
    Fun additions to the lot: a magic garden maze, statues that move at night, teleporting gnomes, a secret basement with a giant snake statue and pool, a ghost in the bathrooms etc.

So yeah, that would be fun ^_^

"The main thing is that occults should feel mysterious and connected. Normal sims are boring playthings. Give occults a sense of exclusivity. "
    tenor.gif?itemid=4519427

"Note: it would be amaziiiiiing if a Shrek 2 style occult bar is included in the world"
    They need to give us a Supernatural Bar honestly, truly. And not to mention lots of premade Occult NPCs and Households. Your suggestion here had me screaming:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4110003

A witch might trick your sim into giving them an ingredient for a potion or spell. Ex: Prompt "What's that over there?" Option "look"/"don't look". Looking allows the witch to steal a lock of her
    tenor.gif?itemid=3580213

People like you @Louise_G0325 and @LiELF need to be hired by MaxisStudios and given the reigns on designing packs.
    tenor.gif?itemid=12045649
  • Options
    EmCross96EmCross96 Posts: 35 Member
    Magic school sounds fun. Of what if they did a supernatural school in general. Like human kids are stuck with Landgrab Elementary or something and all the supernatural kids go to their own school that benefits their abilities. Like Vampire kids get help with Vampire skills and what not. If that makes sense. Since human kids that do well in school get career boosts it'd be fun to see this on a supernatural side.
  • Options
    "A Venice slash France hybrid world with nectar making and Gregorian chants filling ancient architecture beckons to me, and the African safari has cried itself dry to be in TS4"

Here I was thinking we needed a French world, but didn't realise how even better it would be if converged with another city.
    tenor.gif

"TS4 angers me in many ways, but in other ways it has me playing TS3 and feeling that something is missing. I just want TS4 to be the best."
    @Louise_G0325 this is the same reason why I returned to TS3 but then stopped after some weeks because something is missing. If they could merge the magic of TS3 into TS4, it would make the game a stellar creation.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    I want any and all occult types they can produce. They done such a great job with vamps, aliens and ghost in this game. I want more. I will buy any such GP or EP. Heck, I bought My first Pet Stuff just to make an giant, rabid, half-alien, vampire ghost. I bought Jungle Adventure for the temporary life state of being a skeleton. Give me more life states, I am not fussy on which one, but if I have to choose give me witches. I want me some magic!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Duende wrote: »
    All the realism players have their various jobs, parenthood pack and it was imperative for many to have their laundry done.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4895949

Now what about those who play for the magical elements? It's been years and all we've gotten were vampires. Another Halloween is about to arrive and will wane without any magical content for another year. So to my simmers who live for the occult, what are you looking forward to the most in TS4 Supernatural?

Preach it. :D Gargoyles, or the angels from Doctor Who, >:) Now, I might actually reinstall if I had that. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Akil wrote: »
    I'm always hoping for another supernatural GP though I would be pretty sad if they got all lumped into a EP after how much I loved the vampires in S4. Witches first would be ideal I think. Can you imagine a nice in depth magic system? I'm also really hoping for fairies <3

I actually want a modern reboot of Makin' Magic, where any Sim can learn magic but possibly impacted by their traits (like a clumsy Sim would have more fails). I think that appeals to me more than a special occult type called "witches".
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    People like you @Louise_G0325 and @LiELF need to be hired by MaxisStudios and given the reigns on designing packs.

If I had any kind of game development knowledge, I'd love to apply. But unfortunately, I'm just an "idea" person with lots of creative energy. :p

#Team Occult
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't really want a supernatural pack unless it comes with an option switch to turn them off per save game and type. I really want Witches to to get their own GP like vampires... or to be so involved and well done as in witches/warlocks and a larger world that they can possibly get an EP. Dreams I tell you.. dreams.

Or simply don't buy it.
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    @Cassandra52182 You know if they "focus on one at a time" we'd be waiting literally half a decade to get Werewolves, Fairies, Mermaids and Witches done in good taste right? Moreover, they haven't expanded on any swimming features for the ocean and sea which leads me to believe they don't care about Mermaids. I'm incandescent at the way they've been churning out these packs with meagre content. TS3 was giving us quality every three months.

I agree with you that it will take a bit of a wait, which happens with any pack they release with sims 4 it seems. However, as much as I hate waiting, I think I'd hate it more to get all of them in a single EP and have them feel so mediocre that I would always wonder, what if they had really fleshed them out like they did vampires instead of rushed them and made them all less of what they could be. I guess what I'm trying to say and hopefully not sounding too confusing, is that seeing how they can have high quality supernaturals like the vampires, I'd prefer the quality over the quantity because I know I'd end up getting more game play out of them.
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't really want a supernatural pack unless it comes with an option switch to turn them off per save game and type. I really want Witches to to get their own GP like vampires... or to be so involved and well done as in witches/warlocks and a larger world that they can possibly get an EP. Dreams I tell you.. dreams.

Or simply don't buy it.

Well I want to play it I just don't always want every supernatural in every save game. So far I don't have aliens roaming the streets in games that aren't about aliens (at least they appear like humans if they are). The vamps don't bother me although I see them roaming around at night.. .the break ins are so infrequent that I can ignore it. I just hope it keeps going this way or better in the way that we can have some control over how much interaction happens is all. You are right I can simply not buy it and if it's a case like what happened in Sims 3 with Zombies I probably won't. I might miss out on some pretty cool build buy though so I'm hoping to just get some measure of control is all.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @Cassandra52182 You know if they "focus on one at a time" we'd be waiting literally half a decade to get Werewolves, Fairies, Mermaids and Witches done in good taste right? Moreover, they haven't expanded on any swimming features for the ocean and sea which leads me to believe they don't care about Mermaids. I'm incandescent at the way they've been churning out these packs with meagre content. TS3 was giving us quality every three months.

I agree with you that it will take a bit of a wait, which happens with any pack they release with sims 4 it seems. However, as much as I hate waiting, I think I'd hate it more to get all of them in a single EP and have them feel so mediocre that I would always wonder, what if they had really fleshed them out like they did vampires instead of rushed them and made them all less of what they could be. I guess what I'm trying to say and hopefully not sounding too confusing, is that seeing how they can have high quality supernaturals like the vampires, I'd prefer the quality over the quantity because I know I'd end up getting more game play out of them.

Exactly I want them done well.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    All the realism players have their various jobs, parenthood pack and it was imperative for many to have their laundry done.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4895949

Now what about those who play for the magical elements? It's been years and all we've gotten were vampires. Another Halloween is about to arrive and will wane without any magical content for another year. So to my simmers who live for the occult, what are you looking forward to the most in TS4 Supernatural?

Preach it. :D Gargoyles, or the angels from Doctor Who, >:) Now, I might actually reinstall if I had that. :D

noooooo! *runs away*

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Yunggodboy_yuhyuh66Yunggodboy_yuhyuh66 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello idk about supernatural sounds like a wonderful show but here me out here let’s add long hair for men manbuns and supreme purses thank you