Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween 2018 pics!

Comments

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @Karritz That sure looks like a fun Halloween party! I like the ghosts. :smiley:

@Idontrcall Nice pic! Oh, it fits perfectly! Scooby and friends "celebrate" Halloween all year round. :lol:

@cwaddell Brrr, scuba outfit. And the flippers make me :scream: Interesting zebra cats. :open_mouth: The hotdog costume makes me hungry instead of scared, for some reason. :sweat_smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    So... Susanne and Jessica came by, and Spencer presented them with a whole crate of fresh ecological "candy!" Oh, the JOY!

le5Z3Mr.jpg

That went...well. Big smiles and tears of happiness. Kinda. Sort of.

Q8ELBtJ.jpg

I knew that Spencer would prank them, so I had bought real candy well in advance! Winegum can be ecological too, made from cow hooves, you know. I kept a cucumber for myself and gave Tox a carrot, his favourite snack. :smiley:

4bvWSob.jpg

The girls slept over, but it wasn't easy to get them to bed. All that energy from the sugar, and perhaps the veggie vitamins.

VvxvXO7.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Happy Hallowe'en...
    AllisonWhyWon%2527tYou.jpg
    ...from your friendly Imaginary Friend... >:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Cororon You should have added toothbrushes to the basket - going for real tears... :joy:

@Nikkei_Simmer That picture will give me nightmares... :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Not really any gameplay pictures as I just went in the other day and changed a few things to my Michael Myers house that I built a couple of years ago.

I just changed out the front upstairs windows to the ones that you see in the picture... :)
    4WsOngLl.jpg

Michael Myers just sitting on the couch... :)
    Cno198ol.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Cororon If I went trick or treating and they were giving out carrots would only complain if they didn't have French onion dip. :# Besides that what neighborhood are you trick or treating in anyway ?? an Amish Village.

One more thing,carrots conduct electricity and are 88% water.She is sticking it in the socket :s and deserves to be electrocuted.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Brrrr, an imaginary friend :scream:

@lisasc360 Oh, a literally, or movieally Halloween-inspired house :smiley: Movieally should be a word! Nice!

@jillbg Good idea! :lol: Plus maybe bubblegum-flavoured toothpaste.

@CravenLestat It's in Salmon Woods! A nice place for fishing and growing veggies! :smiley: And, mhm, Jessica loves to play with things she shouldn't. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2018
    Cororon wrote: »
    Awww...drats now I can't drop meteors on him or kill him with fire. :D But at least I can torture him with "having to go to school". >:)
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    The girls slept over, but it wasn't easy to get them to bed. All that energy from the sugar, and perhaps the veggie vitamins.

VvxvXO7.jpg

Luckily carrots aren't as conductive as limes or that poor girl woulda been a goner. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey save me some okay?

Screenshot-3_zps1pnz9iog.jpg

Screenshot_zpsu4f0jzlu.jpg
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    @Bluegayle Yeah, the horsie deserves an apple too! :open_mouth:
    Awww...drats now I can't drop meteors on him or kill him with fire. :D But at least I can torture him with "having to go to school". >:)

And doing imaginary homework? >:)

Luckily carrots aren't as conductive as limes or that poor girl woulda been a goner. :D

Mhm :open_mouth: But now I know that one should never leave children unsupervised with fresh vegetables!

The day after, we went to Shark Island. The waters there are too dangerous to swim in, but the kids had fun anyway. :smiley:

kw5vgjJ.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    @Cororon Aaww a crossbreed! Dalahäst / Gotlandsruss! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Cororon Aaww a crossbreed! Dalahäst / Gotlandsruss! :joy:

Yes! Very good ponies for beginners thanks to the Dalahäst genes. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited October 2018
    Happy Hallowe'en...
    AllisonWhyWon%2527tYou.jpg
    ...from your friendly Imaginary Friend... >:)

That's the way I think of them all the time, so won't allow any in my games.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Love the Halloween pics! I was going to say that the IF doll was definitely the scariest pic! Second runner up is @imdragonit 's signature pic. I just love that skeleton horse!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome pictures everyone. And now that photobucket is "branding" their screenshots please share the site(s) you are using to post yours?
    Thanks!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @jaletu2005 ty :)@CravenLestat made that siggy for me from my Valkyrie & her horse. Great pics everyone love them!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    @Cororon,
    @lisasc360 Oh, a literally, or movieally Halloween-inspired house :smiley: Movieally should be a word! Nice!
    Thank you... :)
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    These pics all look fantastic; @Cororon this is a wonderful thread, and your great-grandsims are absolutely adorable. I really need to install Seasons one of these days, maybe when I have time to play again.

@Bluegayle I personally use imgur and find it easy enough to manage. But if you're curious, you can always hit the quote button on any post and see the url for the embedded screenshots.
  • Options
    Thanks @puzzlezaddict I have used PB for years and they have changed a lot. Adding the "proudly displayed" seemed a little over the top for me. Guess its there way of getting you to pay. Will check out others.
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Awesome pictures everyone. And now that photobucket is "branding" their screenshots please share the site(s) you are using to post yours?
    Thanks!

Yeah, PB has a new management and they try to rectify what the old management did. Good luck to them, but the watermark is too intrusive. :neutral: I use Imgur now, and am very happy with them. :smiley:
    These pics all look fantastic; @Cororon this is a wonderful thread, and your great-grandsims are absolutely adorable. I really need to install Seasons one of these days, maybe when I have time to play again.

Thank you! :smiley: I sure enjoy playing with my great-grandsims. :blush: And yeah, Seasons is one of the best expansions. Install it, and I'm sure you'll make time to play again soon. :wink:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I don't really celebrate Halloween, although my son insists that I stock up on obscene amounts of candy, and my sims don't either since I don't have Seasons installed (at least I assume Spooky Day comes with Seasons). Still, today I was working on my Spike sim and if a vampire from BTVS doesn't qualify as a Halloweenish pic I don't know what does ;)
    45409268532_27672ffa76_o.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I thought I'd let you know that the video I spoke of earler is now on YouTube and ends with my Sims in costume at their own Halloween Party.

https://youtu.be/RGTbkPnC2pk

Happy Simming
  • Options
    @Karritz Awesome video! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I don't really celebrate Halloween, although my son insists that I stock up on obscene amounts of candy, and my sims don't either since I don't have Seasons installed (at least I assume Spooky Day comes with Seasons). Still, today I was working on my Spike sim and if a vampire from BTVS doesn't qualify as a Halloweenish pic I don't know what does ;)

Sure, he looks spooky. :smiley: I don't celebrate Halloween IRL either, and it's actually Summer where my sims are at the moment, but with sim kids and a Halloween Event going on on Boolprop, and with all the fun pics here I'm actually enjoying Halloween. Why don't you have Seasons installed? :smiley:

@Karritz *watching video and imagining the doggie speaking* Wonderful underwater shots. :smiley: Ohh, it looked like the sim with the green tail had a long purple nose there for a bit, but it was a flamingo in the background. :lol: Ohh, nice Halloween party, and I like how you editied in pics of the sims. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @jillbg and @Cororon thank you for your comments and for watching the video. I thought it was on topic. It's Spring where I am too and I've never celebrated Halloween. A few trick or treaters do come around some years but mostly not.

Now I'm on to the next video. It'll be the next episode of The Perfect Genetics Challenge.

Happy Simming