Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween 2018 pics!

Share your Sims 3 Halloween pics for 2018! :smiley:

My great-grandsims Susanne and Jessica getting in the mood...

qke7EI5.jpg

Uhm, the chainsaw is kid-friendly. It runs on two D batteries. Or something. :blush:

fOCi2WU.jpg

Not everyone likes early trick-or-treaters :open_mouth:

JmG9J1P.jpg
cUrfGkA.gif

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Wonderful Halloween pics, but it's no surprise coming from you :smile:
    I hope they have adult supervision with that chainsaw :fearful:
    Cute costumes. Too bad that old guy thinks it's fun to scare young girls!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Cororon Lack of hidden spiders in your screenies 9/10 but old man pulling out his dentures to scare children 10/10
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Thanks @coco and @CravenLestat :smiley: I know, no spiders, but I will post more pics later. :wink:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    Love your Halloween pics! You can leave out the spiders on my part, they give me the creeps. :D
  • KatryaKatrya Posts: 237 Member
    I love these! The chainsaw one especially :) I decided to play Quailhog's world Wraith in honor of October. I had always wanted to check it out, but hadn't gotten around to it. I will see about posting some pics. I love October, can't wait to see what everyone posts.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm getting "Chucky" vibes from this IF.
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    Happy Hallowe'en. >:) MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ~echoing laughter~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @imdragonit Thanks! :smiley:

@Kynan Don't worry. There won't be any creepy spiders. :wink:

@Katrya Thanks! :smiley: I hope you can contribute!

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah... Can't trust them IMF ¬.¬ And oh, I hope that the girl didn't wake up with dry eyes. :open_mouth:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    HbfNAWa.jpg
    Here's one from one of my stories.
    @Springfairy556 Lovely pic! I can almost smell the moist air!

@jillbg Thanks! :smiley: And that's so cute! I feel that the dog adds a lot to the pic. Having fun and keeping the kids safe. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Sim-me and Spencer were having a little "Halloween party" one evening in the Victorian Villa we're renting...

0CVP310.jpg

-"Oh, we should stop and go and change clothes. The girls are coming over".

*PLONK*

-"I think I heard something?"

1GO1We3.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Cororon I'm glad my kids are teens now, following them around to get candy in the dark was fun and gruesome at the same time. Even if you know how your kids are disguised, when there's a whole lot of them they are still hard to tell apart! :s

So, what was the plonk about??? B)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I think the plonk was the mouse in his pocket. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Yep, mouse. *nods.. That young couple needs pest-control. o:)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    The same images I shared last year because I haven't played much this month. My tablet still has the first screenshot as a background. :D
    37972317092_8768c26497_o.png
    37972317572_ba3c865da5_o.png
    37972317482_9fb04597c2_o.png[
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • KatryaKatrya Posts: 237 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer I have always thought the imaginary friends were a little creepy, but yeah I would watch out for that one.
    @Springfairy556 That is a beautiful, haunting pic. Sometimes i make something in the sims and i am amazed at how real it turns out. I love the atmosphere in that picture.
    @jillbg Oh my gosh those kids are cute. Every photo I have ever seen from you is amazing.
    @Cororon Aww, sim you is gorgeous. Even adults deserve some Halloween fun, right? And by fun I do not mean attempting to wrangle my sugared up kids all night (although they are pretty fun too).

So Wraith is pretty much all creepy, all the time, but I thought that these pics were more Halloween themed than most I have taken. After all, they did get dressed up as cowboys before they went in. There are just some times when flannel won't do.

I added a saloon/gambling hall to Wraith because it seemed to need one. My goal with these sims seems to be "just mess around and maybe acquire some skills while exploring." I am taking a break from my regularly scheduled saves for October. :)

Screenshot-857_zps6qarzyur.jpg
    Yeah, I don't know, maybe you should watch out for her...

Screenshot-863_zpswm71w9dv.jpg
    He was never one to take advice.

Screenshot-867_zpshk8bxr1s.jpg
    Pretty sure she is giving me the"really!" look.

Screenshot-870_zpsd6axi4ng.jpg
    And I am not even sure what is going on here. This is not a costume party. Maybe it is the start of a bad joke: "A simbot, a witch, a vampire and two cowboys walk into a bar...

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @jillbg Baby Taiga is adorable in her lil orange witch hat dress with black tights. :blush: That is her right?
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    The plonk sound came from the fireplace. And it's not a mouse... :wink:

SimplyJen wrote: »
    The same images I shared last year because I haven't played much this month. My tablet still has the first screenshot as a background. :D

I remember that pic, and it's a good one! Time flies so fast. :lol: Feel free to post more if you play anything Halloween-related later. ^^
    Katrya wrote: »
    @Cororon Aww, sim you is gorgeous. Even adults deserve some Halloween fun, right? And by fun I do not mean attempting to wrangle my sugared up kids all night (although they are pretty fun too).

Aww, thanks! :smiley: And true! And with all the Halloween decorations and stuff it's nice to celebrate for a week or two instead of just one day, and it makes it easier to plan a child-free party for adults. :lol:
    So Wraith is pretty much all creepy, all the time, but I thought that these pics were more Halloween themed than most I have taken. After all, they did get dressed up as cowboys before they went in. There are just some times when flannel won't do.

So much creepy-ness going on in your pics! :open_mouth: Coal black vampire with shining eyes... :open_mouth: And the guy with the black armband... reminds me of mourning. Simbots are always a bit creepy. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Mermaid Halloween Party

Mermaid-Party001.jpg

Mermaid-Party002.jpg

Mermaid-Party003.jpg

I'm hoping to get the video finished and posted before Halloween.
    @CravenLestat You are incredible! Of course it is her... :) Special treat in the spoiler - beware!
    wintertottsjpeg.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Katrya Thank you so much - I spend quite a lot of time getting just the shot I want, so I'm glad when it pleases! :)
    That is a creepy witch - she must have picked dark magic, she's so demonlike!
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Karritz So cool - when ordinary people dress up to mermaids, the mermaids go all extra! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    TDxVnsb.jpg?1

Not really Halloween, but maybe they are in costume, lol.

I've got some spooky pictures, but none specifically for Halloween. I love this thread and look forward to seeing more pictures!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Great pictures everyone.

My sims usually don't throw a Spooky Day Party (Halloween Party) but they have gone to them when invited by other sims in town. From all these fantastic looking pictures I will have to throw a seasonal party to get some really good pictures. Here are some old pictures of my sims going to Halloween parties in costumes the game chose.

Sebastian Sinclair, a vampire, arrived at a Halloween party in Midnight Hollow wearing a scuba outfit and carrying a parasol.
    4vrJeGA.jpg
    bUDpAEw.jpg

Another vampire took his live-in girlfriend on a date to a Halloween party in Twinbrook. I was happy they had matching costumes, so had them take a picture.
    LbsMXbm.jpg

Wolf and his mother on their way to a Halloween party in Laguna Coast.
    lt09Mc9.jpg