The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upcoming content to be teased Oct 2nd (Today)

Comments

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    I just went to Origin, and it said that a content patch is available. refresh to get the patch.
    Really? My origins been telling me for days that and nothing happens.
    Just checked, says my game is up to date
    It was not there this morning for me, and now I also see Vampires on sale half off. It will never get cheaper than that for anyone that wants the pack.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,159 Member
    Starting to get excited!! Been trying to keep my cool since the first Maxis Monthly was announced.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    I just went to Origin, and it said that a content patch is available. refresh to get the patch.

I'm not getting a content patch message. Have you been away from Origin for awhile maybe?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,274 Member
    muzickmage wrote: »

I'm not getting a content patch message. Have you been away from Origin for awhile maybe?

I saw it too. And I last played last night, exited the game around 7:46PM Central Time, 16 and a half hours ago.
    image.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    At what time is it for the Europe?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited October 2018

I saw it too. And I last played last night, exited the game around 7:46PM Central Time, 16 and a half hours ago.
    I tried to update and it told me my game is up to date. I think Origins being a bit buggy, for the entire past week whenever I closed the game I would get that pop up. I got it last night as well, but nothing happens. Patches usually are up at 10am pst.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I hope it's something we can get today, or else someone at EA/Maxis is being evil by making us wait all this time to find out what it is we'll have to wait for lol.

If it's patched content, the patch could be out on Thursday to give them time to squeeze in some bug fixes along with the content.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited October 2018

I just signed out then back in to Origin. And still nothing. No patch message. Maybe the game is patching for particular areas first. I have no idea.

I'm in Canada. So maybe we didn't get the patch yet lol. Again, I have no idea.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    At what time is it for the Europe?
    @Jordan061102 depends where you are in Europe ;) here in England it will be on at 7pm. Wherever you are it will be on in 45mins from now.
  • Options

Maybe, I did plan to play lol. I did have it on. Just I was so busy. It was not a sale. I am sure they will not tell us before with a patch, would they? But some do not know about some new things already patched in that they do not say anything about. like the lipsticks. Did they? I do not always keep up. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options

Just go try to find new content. if you find something, come back and let us know lol.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited October 2018
    Just go try to find new content. if you find something, come back and let us know lol.
    Yeah there’s no new patch today. They unlock at 10am pst depending on your time zone. The fan sites would’ve posted something by now and nothing, and the gurus would’ve said something since last month there was no patch. It’s origin that for some reasons gives that notification even though there is no patch
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member

Love this show! KITTEN MITTENS :D I can not think of a reason why he would write stream peak along with this.
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member

Love this show! KITTEN MITTENS :D I can not think of a reason why he would write stream peak along with this.

He’s just being silly... it was in response to James’ Always Sunny- Charlie Hype dance... so he fired back with another Always Sunny gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Almost time :)....
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Yeah there’s no new patch today. They unlock at 10am pst depending on your time zone. The fan sites would’ve posted something by now and nothing, and the gurus would’ve said something since last month there was no patch. It’s origin that for some reasons gives that notification even though there is no patch
    I agree. I have been playing without logging in through Origin. then Origin logs itself in. today I went directly to origin to check on the sale, so I got the New content patch. But has nothing to do with today, because they said a tease, not patch, But would be nice if they changed their minds.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    15 Minute Warning!!!!!!!
  • Options
    15 Minute Warning!!!!!!!

:p<3 , We do have time for coffee, instant coffee.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2018
    Prediction: We're getting a witches gamepack. :) I think I'm more excited to hear about the patch, though.
    *ETA: But if they announce another EP, I'm going to legit scream with glee.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Fingers crossed that the community will be respectful and not engage in the sort of behavior for which it has become infamous.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    If the picture they posted announcing the little Maxis Monthly thing has anything to do with it I suppose it could have something to do with holiday meals or maybe University judging from the food on the table or the back pack on the floor... everyone int he picture (I think) are young adult aged.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Last call for pee breaks. 8 minutes to go.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I made pizza.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,274 Member

I tried to update and it told me my game is up to date. I think Origins being a bit buggy, for the entire past week whenever I closed the game I would get that pop up. I got it last night as well, but nothing happens. Patches usually are up at 10am pst.

I'm willing to believe it's Origin being buggy. Message just disappeared when I clicked on it. No sign of anything actually downloading.
    image.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    edited October 2018
    Their playing TS3 music on the stream. Maybe we're getting something from TS3. ;)

Now their playing TS2 music.

Both are from cas.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top