Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teens vs. Babies

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Babies
    I don't necessarily want *more* for babies, but I would love for sims to hold them and keep living their daily life except with a baby accessory attached to their arms.
    Like cats, small dogs, or toddlers. Babies are already objects anyway.

If we could also revamp their faces ... Babies in TS2 also all had the same face but at least theirs was cute.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Babies
    Babies. Aside from the fact that teens don't really interest me personally, at the very least they have a lot of things they can do. Babies do nothing aside from laying in their cribs and crying for food. I want them to be able to be placed outside of the crib, play with toys, play with their siblings, maybe even crawl. They need to become an actual life stage instead of just being an object that happens to have needs like the rodents.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Teens
    Teens, definitely. Don't judge me too harshly, but the majority of the time I age up babies immediately because they are boring, however I don't really want more to be added to babies because I am one of those diabolical few who don't really enjoy the toddler lifestage either. I would rather get to child/teen faster as I much prefer the scouting and teen job aspects and would love to see more school based options as well as expansions on the current gameplay.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    izioliziol Posts: 6 New Member
    Babies
    I voted for babies because rn they are like objects. In the sims 2 they were so much better than right now.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Babies
    Both, but babies need it more.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Teens
    I chose teens because they dont need to rely on you like a baby does. Teens can do what ever they want, while you can relax and do what you want. I feel like with babies you cant really do everything you want because you know babies cant get their own food etc. but with teens they **should** be more responsible. but i guess this is my own opinion and know some people will disagree with it