Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March To The Beat Of A Different Drummer?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Thanks,@cwaddell. I’d love to see your treehouse if you can find some screenshots!

@imdragonit Thank you! And I like your orcs! Your pic reminded me of a Sim I’d created when the Supernatural EP just came out. I made a cave and what I called an ogre—such fun to experiment with face sliders! :lol:

Ermah_zpsiocxw1px.jpg

Ermah2_zpsocpz52jw.jpg

@CK213 I’ve made a human-looking Simbot before, but never tried with a Plumbot. Meaghan is pretty awesome!
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @starguru I love her! looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed...lol yes sliders are a ton of fun to mess with & ty :)
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @starguru I absolutely <3 your tree houses they are fantastic, looking forward to seeing the first one when it's finished!
    @cwaddell get out that shovel & post some pics looking forward to them :)

I found the pictures of my tiny house tree house, although it's pretty conventional.

I built it on a 10x10 lot in Hidden Springs.

v8tUExt.jpg
    plZdLFY.jpg
    ERUBpCS.jpg
    Du3aZCu.jpg
    n6WhUS3.jpg

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @cwaddell Nice tree house. I have never made one myself but I really like them.
  • Options
    @cwaddell I would say your shovel struck gold :) That is adorable!
  • Options
    thank you @blazerntq and @imdragonit
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Amphora: awesome sims. Giggles at the happy unicorn.

@imdragonit: awesome sims. Cute ghost.

@Karritz: awesome sims.

@pary: awesome sims.

@starguru : awesome sims.

@all: love all the colorful sims and houses.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Thanks, @imdragonit and @Puddinroy!

What a cute treehouse! @cwaddell Hidden springs is a great location for one, and I love the decorative roof gable!
  • Options
    @Puddinroy :) ty I have a lot of fun pushing the sliders trying to get the oddball sims I want, & I was really happy with my little ghost girl
  • Options
    starguru wrote: »
    What a cute treehouse! @cwaddell Hidden springs is a great location for one, and I love the decorative roof gable!

Thank you.

Looking at all these fantastic sims and lots makes me realize how conventional my games are and how Sims 3 lends itself to creativity. Keep it going everyone. Looks like some fun and fantastic game play.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @cwaddell :love: Treehouse masters approved

@starguru

Vy7gTXz.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @cwaddell :love: Treehouse masters approved
    Thanks. I have watched several episodes of that show and some of their building techniques did influence my placement of trees. :) Good eye.

And your other comment :D:D and several more weeks of diet and exercise. :) But a good example of how Sims 3 provides an outfit and sim creating tools that can be recolored and used to fit more than one style of game play. Both sims look good in their own way.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Oh gawd @cwaddell I freaking love that show and how excited Pete gets after his projects come to life.You can see the kid in him come to life.And the interior decorators on there are underrated in my opinion.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

Vy7gTXz.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow! What a transformation! :lol: Maybe it took only six weeks if she used every container of beauty cream in the warehouse! :tongue:

I'm not sure the other ogres would find her very attractive in the "after" state though, so she shall be keeping away from that vile concoction! :wink:
  • Options
    @CravenLestat you totally cracked me up, that ad is perfection :D & yes treehouse masters is a perfect comparison for those tree houses :)
  • Options
    Finished my next build for Elfhame . Amoc & Gorn ( he's considered the wimpy brother by Gork & Gort as he isn't evil ) :D
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Amoc & Gorn's basement
    screenshot_original.jpg