Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need more

I know seasons just came out and while I love it for weather the reason I need more is because we don’t have a pack with my furniture style yet. So while some people are satisfied for now because of the new content I find myself wishing for more already because I’m excited to get my style hopefully...someday! My impatience is getting the best of me. I’m scouring daily for any sort of new info so I can build my fantasy home :):)

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,574 Member
    I need a singer career and some viable celebrity status, myself.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I've always wanted a tailor career for the sims...well, not always, but ever since the sewing machine came out in the free time pack years ago. I agree with you though @Simskrista . While I'm delighted with seasons, I really want more. So much more. I miss the education career, military, I want tailors, models (I'd love to be able to create plus size models and follow their careers.

Its not that I feel there's not enough so much as I'm getting excited with all the new and cool things we have and want to see how they do the next big thing!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Amen.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Simskrista wrote: »
    I know seasons just came out and while I love it for weather the reason I need more is because we don’t have a pack with my furniture style yet. So while some people are satisfied for now because of the new content I find myself wishing for more already because I’m excited to get my style hopefully...someday! My impatience is getting the best of me. I’m scouring daily for any sort of new info so I can build my fantasy home :):)

you got me curious. just what is your furniture style that you want? it can be difficult to get what you want if you don't say exactly what you want. ;)
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member

you got me curious. just what is your furniture style that you want? it can be difficult to get what you want if you don't say exactly what you want. ;)

I want a mix of things I’m afraid. I really want comfortable/normal modern furniture. Fluffy plush couches with a high comfort level. No more crazy patterns. I’m definitely a minimalist and the furniture in this game doesn’t quite check my boxes. I used cc but honestly I’m tired of updating it lol. I just want normal looking furniture you’d see in any normal upscale suburban home. Like the furniture on westelm.com. But I feel like each pack is so specialized in some funky style I’ll never get legitimate EA/maxis created things that I want. I like to think of myself as a warm/cozy minimalist :D warm woods, neutral walls, plush furniture. Sleek appliances, sleek fixtures, less patterns. I really wish for beds and things we could pick our wood color and pick the bedding separate. I like the canopy bed we have but I want dark wood with white bedding and I don’t want to use cc to get it anymore
  • Options
    changelingschangelings Posts: 40 Member
    I'm still waiting for a University pack! I've never actually played it on the other Sims games but it seems so fun, and it would be a great way to fill out the Young Adult life stage. It always seems so hard to find your Sim a partner (travelling out of your home lot is a pain, and you never know where you might find sims of the same age), so I think it would help with their social circles too.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Where there is a lot I still want, the one thing I need is witches.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I need more instruments. I've been trying to have a rock band in one of my saves and it doesn't work that well with the current instruments.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    i really enjoyed doing the singer career and miss being able to put a band together, as well.
  • Options

I want a mix of things I’m afraid. I really want comfortable/normal modern furniture. Fluffy plush couches with a high comfort level. No more crazy patterns. I’m definitely a minimalist and the furniture in this game doesn’t quite check my boxes. I used cc but honestly I’m tired of updating it lol. I just want normal looking furniture you’d see in any normal upscale suburban home. Like the furniture on westelm.com. But I feel like each pack is so specialized in some funky style I’ll never get legitimate EA/maxis created things that I want. I like to think of myself as a warm/cozy minimalist :D warm woods, neutral walls, plush furniture. Sleek appliances, sleek fixtures, less patterns. I really wish for beds and things we could pick our wood color and pick the bedding separate. I like the canopy bed we have but I want dark wood with white bedding and I don’t want to use cc to get it anymore

i really like to idea of being able to pick the color of the bed and the color of the bedding separately. :)
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    My impatience is getting the best of me. I’m scouring daily for any sort of new info

I'm with ya. I'm looking everyday several times a day to see if any new news has come out. And I don't think anyone will be completely satisfied with this game until we get more of what we've had in the past games. I'm not saying the exact same things but in general context; a magic pack like magic town with the return of witches fairy's warewolves mermaids and other favored supernatural beings, university or some school pack, something like island paradise or apartment life with the ability to swim in the ocean and have beach and water activities, hobbies pack, cars, superstar pack, and I could go on... So I'll stop right there. Feel free to add. But i don't think this game is over till some more of those things are in the game. And I agree we do need some variety furniture style, I think there's too much modern and contemporary. I'd like to see some rustic which hopefully with a farming/ranch pack we'll get, or some more traditional styles.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I do like seasons, but there are so many different things I would love to see as well.

- Motorcycles and cars. They just make a home seem more complete.
    - bicycles, skateboards, for kids and teens, trikes for toddlers.
    - more instruments ... drums, flutes ....
    - ability to adjust any furniture comfort levels ... why can't chairs/couches/beds be re-stuffed or reupholstered? All these great bed or couch designs that I don't use with their 1 or 2 comfort level, sims get negative moods around cheap furniture ... but it looks different, can't use it.
    - more clothing option "just for teen".
    - were-wolves and pixies.
    - favorites for sims ... colors, food, drinks ....
    -
  • Options
    LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    My brother told me you could ick colour with the colour wheel in sims 3, i wish we could have that in sims 4 aswell :) I didn't play sims 3 so i never seen it myself. I also really want wiches and wich furniture that are natural wood, but also magical pieces. Would also love a fleamarket pack where you can buy old furniture and refurbish them! that would be so cool. I'm a hippiegirl myself, so I need the movie hangout pack, it's next on my list!
  • Options
    i really, really miss the color wheel to make matching outfits with. don't think it's possible for TS4, but hopefully can be brought back in the next generation of the sims. definitely at the top of my wish list.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member

If you don't have an aversion to CC Mod the Sims has The Jim 07 and others and Sims Resource Center has a lot of great Build and Buy content by Jomsims, Kordofe, Mitsuke, and many others that are awesome.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    I need more cabinets and counters that match. Nothing worse than an amazing countertop that I struggle to find uppers that match!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Hesreal2me wrote: »
    I need more cabinets and counters that match. Nothing worse than an amazing countertop that I struggle to find uppers that match!

The only counters that don't have matching uppers are the metal ones that are unlocked in the Culinary career. For all the other uppers, you can find them in the cabinets area (as opposed to the counters); they'll have a similar name to the matching counters. It might be a bit tricky to find the right color upper to match the lower cabinets but they're there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)