Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Things have been going well with the Baker-Mays (each kept their maiden name). My most recent screenshot is of Amelia as a toddler, but she's a Child now. She also has a little brother, Mason. Roseanne is interacting with the family puppy in the background, who's called Cashew. They also got a cat, Pistachio.

dvGFMTY.jpg

Helena and Roseanne have two main skills they focus on, to do with their careers. For Helena, that's Guitar and Logic, and for Roseanne, that's Athletic and Handiness. Roseanne is doing better in her career and skills right now. Each of them also has another skill they're learning that's not to do with their careers: for Helena it's Alchemy and for Roseanne it's Cooking.

Currently I'm trying to decide whether to adopt another kid. If I do, it'll probably be Roseanne who does the adoption. The Sim who rings up the agency is the one who gets the work time off, and with Helena further behind in her career (at only level 3 as opposed to 5), it'd give her (Helena) time to catch up while Roseanne has a break. Roseanne is also a Workaholic so she can work from home anyway; it doesn't get her promoted but it helps with work performance I think. She's also nearly mastered the Athletic skill so she may be able to achieve that.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Mikezumi I recognized Spike immediately! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Connor and Julia...

45403131022_48885c0c5e_c.jpg
  • Options
    Not that she has the time to enjoy the view, she’s struggling to stay on the horse. Granny’s backpack bumps against her back, pulling her backwards. She doesn’t realize that her posture helps her keeping her balance. Not daring to let go of the saddle she leaves the reins free. She doubts that she could have guided the careening horse anyway.

tgw01-29-19.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Evie was out fishing and this little cutie was just running around.
    43638999800_db90fda601_o.jpg

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Seth and Shea wondering if the fates brought them together only to have death take them apart.
    30494686617_32f7818bcd_b.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I started the game, and got a screenshot of Amelia going off to a Writing class.

JYG5AVa.jpg

The game was being a little slow/laggy, not running entirely smoothly. So I exited and reloaded. Amelia got back from her Writing class... and the game froze. All I could hear was the sound of the broken bathtub. Ugh, I hate it when it freezes! I updated my graphics driver just to be sure, and I'm pretty sure there are no major issues. I hadn't played that much when it froze, but it still sucks. It runs fine most of the time, I guess it happens to everyone occasionally.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My aunt was supposed to visit today so I held off opening my game but when she called to say she was sick I wished her a speedy recovery while secretly happy that I could load my game :D I decided to keep working on my Spike sim and this is my last screenshot :)
    45409268532_27672ffa76_o.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @jillbg
    Where did you get the horse blanket from?
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    44442749_177917689799158_6650840364905136128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8da706e3b738560b09751ab40a8a7d99&oe=5C47CEC1
    Here's my last screenie.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited October 2018
    Alex just completely overcome with joy at the birth of his 2nd child :joy:
    45464188721_55dea9e10a_o.jpg
    He also had a tantrum waiting for Evie to get to the car to head to the hospital, and then made her do the driving. Dude is just killing me today lol.

• Options
    @Springfairy556 It's part of an Arabian set from Sugar's Legacy Stables.

tgw01-29-061.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , Spike!! He looks "softer" to me...
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's one of my cloned CC dressers being moved in live mode.
    45407875052_2803313125_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x6708.jpg

Just Milli having a picnic all by herself in the snow...
    This is happening on the Last venue of amore lot. I bought the set recently as the daily deal and was really happy, buuut... placing the lot causes my whole game to lag a bit. Also, using the gondola seems really buggy. Ah, well. I probably have to build my own (smaller) lot.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Mikezumi , He does look less “angular” in quite a few pictures...I like the tweaks you’ve made. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I started a new save as I decided to ditch all my saves barring two and try to only keep those two up and running. also cleaned out my library and bin (fun few hours)...this was just from my new Sunset, it will be gutted tomorrow and set up with what I need storywise.

Jared was of course being a jerk to Connor so I made them hug it out several times each. That’ll teach em’ (for about 3 minutes). :s
    Like it matters, these two will be evicted and their house demolished...

31605600358_78c3485c36_c.jpg
  • Options
    Mahbouba starts walking backwards. Suddenly she rears and Granny takes back everything she thought about how easy it is to ride. Holding on for her life, she sees in the corner of her eye a cobra Naja strike.

tgw01-29-231.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

first day of spring in Cape Garner Islands

A7DYxWo.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

New delivery for the kids to play in.
    30528203577_cc64ee4695_b.jpg
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    This one it's from today
    jYTfXrZ.jpg
    I thought her expression was funny, it looked like she was saying "no one touch my doll :unamused: "
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    The eldest son of the heir in my speed legacy just aged up to teen. I take family photos at the end of my simming sessions so that I don't corrupt my save by using MOO. I took a pic of Alpin when I was done with the group shot.
    44763730174_21d4b1cc31_o.jpg
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    44442749_177917689799158_6650840364905136128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8da706e3b738560b09751ab40a8a7d99&oe=5C47CEC1
    Here's my last screenie.

Beautiful!

Which world is this? And is that a real ship or is it decor?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Springfairy556 beautiful pictures, the one with the ship is just gorgeous!

@jillbg beautiful horses! Looks like Granny leads an exciting life!

@cwaddell Gorgeous screenshot!

@Mikezumi not the biggest Buffy fan, but I do know Spike and you are really nailing him I think! And cute Alpin :)

If there is a picture of a Frio brother, there is a good chance it has been posted by @Charlottesmom :) I like your Frio brothers, and I am following your story.

@bekkasan What a wonderfully colorful picture with the toddlers, and great picture of Shae and Seth!

@TadOlson Great update! That´s a really tiny house :)

@dreamerz13 Like your Alex sim! Father of the year? :D

@Ziristha Scary picture!

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top