Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Janie with Shelly as a toddler:

Fw3Z3aa.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Turjan wrote: »

As I'm just now reading this - and I may be mistaken - but do you know about this mod?
    CaSTable RabbitHole Replacements

I do know about that one :) thank you though.

I have downloaded it before, but the singular amount of files is astonishing, and I ended up taking it out. Absolutely impressive work, but much more than I really wanted to add to my game. I just want a few recolours to make some buildings more "neutral" rather than adding about 650 mb of extra stuff to my game

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Does Taz really care about Courtney?

iM31HEh.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Damien had a daughter, Jane, and I was okay with it because I knew they were having a girl ...
    50135926888_0c41a7b997_o.jpg

But when the second popup came and I saw they had another girl, it was too much for me because they already have a daughter and I need an heir at some stage without having them produce a dozen kids first! I cancelled without saving and will go back later and change my settings so there's no way he can have more than the one!
    50136471216_7c43ee1906_o.jpg
  • Options
    Taz gets his way with Courtney

Vzovsjh.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Pary Heh, yes, it's an enormous work, though I personally only used a single file of those - plus the script of course. But yes, if you only want one or two recolors, specific solutions are certainly much more economic with your space.

The happiness of newlyweds is truly infectious. Gus is happy about his new wife Felicia, and Felicia is happy about those rings.
    uTQjler.jpg
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    edited July 2020
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Ziristha For most of my saves, unless I am trying a new world, my sims have lived in the same house for years (my years, not theirs ;) ). I go into panic mode when they roll wishes to spend x amount of simoleons because I really have no clue about decorating! That's the reason my sims usually have about a dozen easels and several of the MA equipment - it's stress free to buy and they're going to use them anyway because my favourite traits are disciplined and artistic. As long as the basic venues (art gallery, library, gym, park, fishing holes and a couple more I am sure I am forgetting) are in town, I am happy with just the addition of a bowling alley. If I am feeling extra generous my sims might get a small bar as well. Don't worry about them having fun because my sims are never less than elated! They can amuse themselves easily with what I provide and often end up playing catch even if I do send them to another venue :D

@Mikezumi omg, I hope I didn't make it sound like your sims would be bored with not having more "fun" lots in town :scream: . Those wishes for spending simoleons I fulfill them with something I believe they might need (like a laptop or a new gym equipment) or I just buy something random and put it in the family invetory until next time I enter buy mode to sell it :lol: but yeah, I also put some objects that are for entertainment in my sims houses, like the gaming consoles and stereos (for some reason I adore seeing them dance :lol: ), the community lots are more for my own amusement and pleasure :wink: , I like being able to take my sims to pretty and interesting lots to watch them being silly when they start getting the stir crazy moodlet :grimace: or when I feel like it's family time bonding in the outside world :lol: and since I like using some of the store content I have... but I don't want to build, hunting it is :grimace: . But overall, I too have my moments of leaving the world and it's venues as they are, like in my random town jump with the Hemlocks, up until Aurora Skies, I didn't change the lots at all in the past worlds, now with this generation I have an itch of adding lots to have more places to visit... but honestly I might just play the game as it is and add lots later, I'm tired of not seeing my sims faces, haven't played with any of my families in days :bawling:

-

ETA:

I already mentioned it but I haven't really played the game in the last few days (still working on changing lots :grimace: ) and I thought I didn't have a recent screenshot... but turns out I have this
    eBXsVRw.jpg
    Yeah... I don't know why I took it, but I was editing the bookstore lot from Lucky Palms (instead of make my own because I liked the concept :kiss: ) to make it fit in a corner lot in Barnacle Bay :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    My Sims "enjoy" each other's company so much they decided to try for baby number 2.
    50138917967_ea0a2f71bf_c.jpg
  • Options
    I sent the family to the beach and called a baby sitter for Jean. I didn't watch what the family were up to because I know there are no mean sims in my town, checking their thumbnails from time to time. The baby sitter was unknown to me even though I did get rid of her klepto trait so I kept the camera on the home lot ... just in case :D When it was time to send the family home I found Mona and her granddads swimming but Joe and Damien were nowhere in sight. I found them playing catch outside the Library!
    50139871161_d2bf679593_o.jpg
  • Options
    Courtney feels uncomfortable with Natasha talking to Taz

MIQahXJ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Mountains as a backdrop for Pleasantview.

Screenshot-69.jpg
  • Options
    gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    It's totally on-brand for Andy to be confused by Mindy going on some nerd rant or talking about anything related to math or science.
    r0HaMK1.jpg
    ANDY: You totally lost me.
    MINDY: Okay I'm going to explain it again, this time in a way that everyone can understand.
    k657Sd0.png
  • Options
    Feeling Hurt Courtney sees her parents

WPe2MAJ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I sent the family to the park while the oldest daughter was at school. I only took this pic because I love seeing inactive sims skilling their toddlers :)
    50142758032_40ae2dd2ed_o.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2020
    Nakita was questioned about booby trapping the computer, she said she didn't do it, but walked away smiling.
    9aWJwdp.jpg
  • Options
    MMX wrote: »
    Cross-eyed boi
    Teny5yg.jpg
    Looking back on the screenshots, I cannot help but notice that the dogs seem to be perpetually cross-eyed. Glitch maybe?

@MMX Oh so cute.
  • Options
    Joe and Damien had their first child, Mona :)
    50128835317_108f88227e_o.jpg

@Mikezumi she is so adorable.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Christopher Steel cleaning the dishes.
    LSqy2dZ.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @Evalen :)

Last screenshot was of Jean after aging up to child :D
    50143029421_75c8945933_o.jpg

@Mikezumi she is cute, but looks so sad, did she get her cake and ice cream.
  • Options
    @Evalen No, she didn't get cake and ice cream but most of my toddlers age up to child on their own without the benefit of cake :D They always grow up happy regardless but poor Jean got the grumpy trait :p
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Was it just two days ago? Hank looked over the pics of Anne and himself from the Spooky Day party. "It will be so exciting!" Anne said. With the kids all grown up and leaving the nest, they had so much time to fill and find new activities to do with each other. And now, Anne was living in that ugly apartment behind the museum.

Maybe, he shouldn't have woohoo'd with Morgana in front of Anne and half the town during that party. Maybe.
    sFbWUJ5.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top