Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Okay so I rotated back to Alana and had to pay her bills from before I got there then I had to pay new bills..you know when bills come in I need a better rotate plan lol. Also I didn't check her age again after seeing the cas bug was fixed but I hovered over it and she was aging down to the beginning of her life as she should since she shouldn't be aging but still odd.

q1fqySIl.png
    It was a particularly cold day, though I hardly felt the temperature anymore I did feel stiff and agitated as though I had to keep looking over my shoulder, watching for foul play. I knew deep down I covered all my bases it was time to rest and take on what was left of life. My forever, I thought bitterly it wasn't what I asked for. Now Michelle was in the same place, my little sister, she had been sleeping the past couple of days she got up and moved around but almost as if in a trance I wasn't even sure I did it right but I was on my own now I just had to figure it out.

"'Chelle?......'Chelle come on you have to get up and eat something."

Getting no response I sighed for a moment then I thought perhaps I was just going about it the wrong way.
    Stf2G9Nl.png
    "Oh my llama it's the biggest shoe sale of the year! Everything must go name your own price!"
    temAmeMl.png
    "Wait...I'm coming take me too....huh?"

I laughed, the girl once had the largest collection you could find for shoes enough so she only had to wear them once and not wear them down.

"I should have known that would wake you up."
    f2z8qual.png
    "That was a dirty trick..."

"It worked that's all that matters sis."

"What are we doing here?"

We found this old cabin a long while ago we'd run off to hang out here without our parents hanging over and watching every mood, though I mostly went because she did. I worried I suppose, if I wasn't with her who would be? She wasn't the type to just accept being alone.

"I brought you here..."

"Obviously.." she muttered scooting over.
    zYC6Frbl.png
    "I mean I thought we were.....I had the worst dream there was fire everywhere, people screaming...dying...mom and dad said to take me and that didn't make any sense..."

"It wasn't a dream sis, the center was attacked." the help center, our parents were strict and over protective but they were good...loving people those that went without just had to find them.

We, never wanted for anything it was just nice to not have to pretend to be perfect around them all the time.

"What...?" I hated that drop in her tone.

"All the volunteers on the way were cut down in their cars, most of the doors were broken but I could break one of the non security windows to get out....It was a mess they asked me to take you because I couldn't save everyone. By the time I got there I wasn't even sure you were alive to begin with."

She was quiet, it was eerie her face just fell, eyes lost like a haunted doll.

"Sis...?"

"Because you needed plasma right?"

"Well.."

"You needed it, that's why you weren't there to warn anyone!"
    0dE9DHKl.png
    "Mom and dad knew that would be the end of it all for us."

"Now just a minute, it wasn't my fault you know I couldn't be around humans if I was thirsty I wasn't supposed to go in I saw the smoke from where I was....and the house is gone too they were determined to get all of us."

"I don't want to hear it!" she snapped, shrill.
    HUHJyoKl.png
    "If it wasn't for you and that crazy vampire we wouldn't have been on the attack at all, then you take me is that a joke so I can relive what I saw?"

"You were dying....they didn't want to lose you..and that crazy vampire was our largest donator for the center."

"Shut it....ugh."

"'Chelle calm down...."

"Don't tell me what to do!!!"

She coughed, shivering slightly, I really don't think I did it right are fledglings even supposed to turn anyone who would know.
    ZPiGxxBl.png
    QgOIrFzl.png
    "What...was that..."

"I told you to calm down you change with stress."
    dYkJolFl.png
    "Chan.......you turned me into a freak like you!" she hissed.

"I'm not a freak.."

"How dare you!"

"I said you were dying, obviously I did something if you're here now."

"You worthless 🐸🐸🐸🐸...."

I sighed moving to leave ignoring her tirade as she called me every name under the sun and more, I don't care I saw her burnt form in my arms gasping for life as our parents could only give one last request I wasn't going to let her die.
    I33ZXbfl.png
    Though I knew it would be hard to get past that when did she ever appreciate what I did for her..?
    04dAnFYl.png
    "You change me back!" she growled running to shove me.

"It doesn't work that way..no vampire can just bite you and reverse it."

"Liar! Fix it!"

"I can't! Now I have plasma for you and we'll have to figure out what else to do."

"You heard me.."

"Yeah and I can do nothing about it."
    TgmDeutl.png

"I hate you! It should have been you who died!!"

"You don't mean that...."

"Sure I don't, everyone wants to be a soulless monster it's just the best thing ever!"

She went to the bathroom slamming the door behind her, I only left to get more plasma, she could hate me all she liked but we were all one another had then. At least I thought when I got back I only found a note she didn't want me near her I didn't see any ash saying she'd lost herself to the sunlight without being able to sense her normally I could only be satisfied she took the plasma I had brought with her.
    tAFKXstl.png
    Alana woke with a start sighing, she hadn't thought about that in a long while, and she hadn't seen her sister she only knew where she could be she remembered in her search eventually she found a vampire that told her that Michelle was safe she could by then only sense if he spoke the truth and that was good enough. She tried to go back and talk to her only to find the group moved she hated to be alone at least Michelle had her group.

"I'm sorry 'Chelle..."

Feeling frustrated Alana tries to work a little while talking to Patchy she can be really obvious to those who know her when something isn't right. Even Deadpool and Spiderman dropped down for naptime near her. When Caleb called for a fairly early date she was eager to go and clear her mind. She's lucky to have friends that she does especially Patch who knows her so well. While the pups get to be silly Francis decides to drop in himself since she didn't come and let her know he's fine. She greeted him with a little kiss on the cheek,
    nxNBaC7l.png
    "Are you okay Alana?" Patch asked.

"Hmm....uh oh yeah yeah I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Just tired."

"You're not getting too much sunlight are you?"

"No I just need to get some more packs I'll be fine."
    FXf9Cqdl.png
    DKeIFGIl.png
    C6wR3S1l.png
    "So have you talked to Vlad recently?"

"Not yet, did something happen?"

"He had to convince over five hundred people that Francis was just doing a skit luckily he's a skilled enough vampire it didn't take much work with his abilities."

"A skit for....?"

"He turned in the middle of a live stream."

"Oh my....uh..I hadn't heard, at least Vlad could take care of it."

"I think Vlad is just glad he can will more victims in if they think it's all fake he's not so fond of the packs."

"Right..."

"Are you okay..? It wasn't that big of a deal."

"I'm fine I just need a drink is all."
    TS61nLTl.png
    "You don't seem fine.."
    UBT9VLel.png
    "I am really, don't worry so much."

"Did you run out of bubbles?"

"Bubbles...oh yah a bit but I can get more."

Caleb wasn't so sure she just didn't seem right, though they hung out for a little while longer before she urged him to leave knowing dayphobia was a little too much for him.
    yIdWRtql.png
    She thought she could at least check in with Vlad before having another drink, he left a message in her inbox and as Caleb thought he was excited about what to do with those that dared to catch Francis's stream.
    2HTfy4Nl.png
    Patch was just waiting for a hug.

"A little smile I wonder if it'll get bigger at the meet and greet."

"What meet and greet?"

"Well you said I could use your computer...it's on the calender."

"Oh right..."

"Are you going to go? It's really your element."

She grinned.

"What would you know about an element Mister." she teased.

"I know you're at your happiest meeting stars you belong with."

"But you just woke up...."

"Go on Alana I see plants I can take care of that's a party for me."

"Well..."
    dMk3jyzl.png
    Of course he was right nothing like a busy distraction to keep her going, she even got a new autograph.
    VcCKYKUl.png
    She could see the headline already. 'besties sneak off for a hug, is the privacy normal or is more going on.'

She hoped she was just being silly people knew Bella was married to someone she cared about and not just for publicity.
    JSsHsBal.png
    Alana got to wow a bit as the crowd followed Dirk.
    cNNxxF2l.png
    When she got back Patch was still out and about.

"I was right...you can see that smile from another dimension."

"Maybe..."
    IBk0soql.png
    "Come on! Why won't you play with me!"

"Nu uh no upside down kisses for you!"

"You don't have to play Mary Jane!"

"What else would I do playing 'Spiderman'!!"

"You can be the Green Goblin!"

"NEVER!"
    IgEWX0El.png
    "Hey Alana...why does that have to feel so guilty?"

"I don't even know how you give a guilty kiss."

"You just did it, Alana I said this was what I wanted, don't avoid me..." she smiled at him.

"Still..."
    Qd1fsHOl.png
    "Yeah I know I'm still the most 🐸🐸🐸🐸 vampire to ever exist I can't believe I did that."

She laughed.

"It was an accident and it was taken care of, you know when the change wants to come it just does."

"I know I just thought I'd be done before it happened, you're not mad at me are you?" he was too good at that pout.

"No I'm not mad." though she still wandered back to her office space.
    JepTxcHl.png
    "Hey big man film anything interesting recently?"

"What would you know about that?" Francis asked.

"We hear everything Vlad checks in when he needs to." Patch said.

"That was lame be more careful!"

"It's okay so long as it doesn't happen again...you and vampire and the camera."

He sighed a puppy and a lawn ornament...in his eyes anyways... giving him a hard time now he really felt ashamed.

"Right..."
    2nP48Pkl.png
    He had to go find Alana to get over it.
    3LwjFkEl.png
    She was happier now that she'd seen he didn't react like her sister did.
    zOsnLYTl.png
    And a bonus pic of Spiderman barely reaching the bowl, don't care how many times I see it I love tiny puppies.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    I have a really beautiful vampire to share. Her name is Sabrina Trueblood and she is more of a vintage styled Hollywood glamour vamp.
    6CkGYUf.png
    N1wCme4.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    do y'all like my new Christmas avatar a month from Christmas
    bncxQgd.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel she's very pretty I like her outfit.
    @afai1261 I don't know some might start preparing for the holidays in January as it's cheap so anytime is Christmas time I mean he looks adorable for the holidays...lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel she's very pretty I like her outfit.
    @afai1261 I don't know some might start preparing for the holidays in January as it's cheap so anytime is Christmas time I mean he looks adorable for the holidays...lol

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! I really do like the clothing they have in the get famous pack.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel sure thing :smiley: oh me too, a lot of it is really nice.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel sure thing :smiley: oh me too, a lot of it is really nice.

@RedDestiny92 I believe it's one of my favorite packs so far.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel really It's going to be one I couldn't play without and I think it's pretty easy to ignore if you don't want fame, I've been spending even more time in cas so I'm especially glad they got that cas bug fixed I can't decide what my vampires should wear. Hmm I do have to make a full household of vampire ladies I think I'll mix that in.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel really It's going to be one I couldn't play without and I think it's pretty easy to ignore if you don't want fame, I've been spending even more time in cas so I'm especially glad they got that cas bug fixed I can't decide what my vampires should wear. Hmm I do have to make a full household of vampire ladies I think I'll mix that in.

@RedDestiny92 I totally love this pack. I have lots more things I'm going to be posting soon with using the pack.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    New Vampire guy named Vour.
    syRUmS3.png
    DrWOkdH.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hey all! Okay! Finally got through all the updates and maintenance on my games and I've been playing a lot with the new patch features, but I still haven't gotten the EP yet. Probably tomorrow, I just want to make sure my families aren't in turmoil when I drop the fame bomb on them. I've noticed so much content in your stories and shares, it looks like it's gonna be one of the good ones!

@afai1261 You thought I went to your Wordpress and ONLY read the Prosper story?!! Hello! have you met me? LOL - okay well no.. but yeah, you know... enough to know I wouldn't let two of your stories idle past me without reading them. Now about the drawings. They are really nice and I see what you mean by stylized. I like your style!. Of course I love the Prosper stuff, and Magnus, but Bradley is awesome - probably because the expression in his eyes is so spot-on. Thanks for the share! <3 And Finally, Hey you gonna put a bow on that boy and send him singing over to my place now that he's all dressed up for caroling, tinkering toys and delivering "gifts". :dizzy:

@RedDestiny92 Wow! Alana's backstory is soo powerful! She's really a survivor! Now I know why she took all that time she needed to be sure of Francis's decision. Still must have been scary for her though. And speaking of Francis - OMG what a blunder. I'm glad Vlad was on top of it. The mass control power is pretty intense - I very rarely give it to any of my vamps, but apparently Vlad has it mastered? I've never thought of the bennies or any "good" uses for it. clever.

Right with you about the tiny puppies. I love those things. When I have them in a household, my chars tend to carry them around everywhere. This may be an extension of a bad habit I have IRL though. I have a two year old "puppy" who weighs close to sixty pounds who literally jumps into my arms or climbs on my lap (if I'm seated) all the time, and I really need my husband telling me every time he does it that it's because I carried him everywhere when he was little. :s Well, I'm a sucker for cute and that thing wanted to be carried (how rare is that?!)! I know I'm a trainer - I should know better, but he had puppy eyes and puppy breath, and those oversized puppy mitt paws and he's very vocal. So... I folded. Not my fault. <<not fooling anyone - totally my fault! The good news is my upper body strength has really improved in the last year or so! :joy:
    I also picked up your vampire 8 packs BTW! :) TYVM.

@mamasquirrel You've been busy! I noticed a couple of new lots and I raided your two newest vamps so - I'm keeping busy too? j/k TYVM. And thanks for posting them here - they are gorgeous (such beautiful work as always).
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel oh and I love seeing how you use the new items, he's so handsome the hair really suits his face.

@kirivian just a note when you do get the ep I'd suggest immediately going to the get famous tab in the options and opt out fame that way you can go in sims personal fame options and decide who steps into the spotlight and who doesn't. So far I've noticed it helps prevent too many celebs being spawned or at least they are just easier to monitor their spawning in the other tab.

Yeah, Alana is very sensitive for that reason, though clearly, he was better off than her concerns led her to believe, kind of felt like counting down the days to see if she'd lose him another way while playing. I haven't actually touched his abilities deciding which to give him when I reset his powers but for the story, it worked. It was kind of funny I thought it would lose it's charge before it happened but hehe at least he's not alone, this came to me out of nowhere and I didn't have many ideas to work with but it fits.

Gotta love the puppies heh, I can hardly let sims carry them the really energetic ones just look to have so much fun running around like they never knew they had legs before. Ah sounds like a cutie, lol really though the little furbabies really get used to certain treatment I've never learned the hard way but I saw that with kittens you shouldn't actually play with your finger a stronger cat with sharp teeth isn't so easy to get gone when they know they can go after your fingers. I imagine doggos can be much the same way I knew this one little dog that loved to be tossed on the couch because that was playtime when she was a puppy. Though can't help but baby them lol.

I saw that hope you like them.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian
    I have a forum thread for Breed Out The Ugly where you can find updates here. I'm on hiatus until December, but yeah :smiley:
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    More updates!

So, does anyone remember my first vamp post here which showcased Lilith's offspring, including her first and favorite, Sara Ramesh? Well, I decided to give her a much-needed makeover to accommodate my new plans for her and for the whole vamp community! Trust me, you'll see why soon:

ylrUcjN.png

Why did she need a makeover? Well, she has a part in my latest story, of which I'm going to actually attempt a semi-story post here! Her new look was fitting for my new plans, which I have changed over from the original due to having found a better idea after GF was released! I hope her new look has Alana's fashion seal of approval? ;)@RedDestiny92

Also, I finally have Get Famous.

Stay tuned! :smiley:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    @paradiseplanet ooh I'm looking forward to reading it and I'd say so she looks flippin' adorable.
    So been hanging on to this update my boys aren't babies anymore they aged up while I was in another house...
    uH54h5Tl.png
    "I get all my drinks from this here toilet and I don't care who knows it!"

"Pool, Spidey is sleeping stop that....and get out of my toilet."

"No you never use it it's MY toilet!"

"I'm awake, it's cool..." Spiderman is just used to his friend's nonsense.

In the middle of arguing about proper toilet ownerships Caleb called for a date, now it's a bug to be taken to the wrong venue when invited out however I kind of like it it's like a little surprise when you see where they really wanted to take you.

Date is in here..
    brZk0Rdl.png
    "Oh a spa night! I thought you wanted to go to the bar?"

"I thought you'd like this better."

"You're the best <3 I'm gonna get a massage right now."

So Caleb was moving but I wasn't sure what he was going to do he chose to work out since I quickly made a group for the spa visit for them.
    pAhrwSQl.png
    Alana enjoys the massage but her mind just keeps drifting between her sister and Francis, she doesn't want him to hate her and though she considers it pathetic..while it's hardly the case, she only wishes her sister still doesn't truly hate her. Francis already said he was fine but still her thoughts were jumbled there.As far as Michelle is conserned she reminds herself that if she had the chance, Michelle wouldn't have anything to say to her that she would like. The masseuse was just good enough to keep her from turning her own massage sour.
    nFrNhEBl.png
    This is what Caleb wanted to do....extreme vampire sprint jog with his umbrella, whatever lol.
    suz9gxal.png
    Alana had to try her very best from commenting on his immediate drop to her feet to finish his workout with her.
    QdIh0Hdl.png
    Meanwhile back home...

"Come on...."

"No..."

"Whose my little buddy?"

"Pool......"

"I didn't know I was a big dog but you're still bigger than you were before and that's like...a whole bunch a lot more than you think it is."

He huffed.

"You can still be in charge of play time, I'll even give you that upside down smoochie like you wanted."

He growled.

"You're not Mary Jane!"

"But I can be now!" <3 I mean.....Pool's brand of humor and all lol.

So aside from Deadpool seeing how awesome he is from more than one angle...I guess, it might be hard to see but as Alana is just in her element as Patch would say she makes this I want a baby face. Don't need one right now missy, Bella invited her over after work also she developed a quirk and you won't believe it...makes her happy when she interacts with stars and sad when she's away..like the game is being sentient again. She likes her job, Cassie and Alex seem a little unsure it's rare for Bella to have friends over, and last time they had any guests Judith was flirting with Thorne in front of his pregnant wife...whole other thing in this save.
    3ARxbN0l.png
    "I'm awesome."
    38Ihx8dl.png
    20HyaLil.png

This time Alana got a call from Vlad, it wasn't a date call just one of those hang out texts it was time for training and she was unsure enough about talking to Francis it seemed easy when she had more to be distracted by.
    QYCSn4Ml.png
    Francis himself was a little worried about tonight and it was strange he could just sense Alana wasn't herself just yet and it bugged him he wondered if she really doubted him.
    hi4p5eHl.png
    That said Alana really cheered up after some time, look at my girl.
    N5VoMwKl.png
    "Well aren't you going to use your dark form Alana?"

"No it's ugly and I hate it." she said firmly.

"Alana..." he started.
    CdNArGjl.png
    "Francis on the other hand looks great I wasn't sure what you'd look like."

"Don't tell me that had you tight lipped."

"You know they say a vampire can see their reflection just once when freshly turned, I thought you'd see a monster...and hate me."

"I'd kill him." Vlad said matter-of-factly.

"Oh feeling over protective Vlad?"

"Not a chance, you'd cry to me and I'd have to do something, it's really annoying that you do that so well Alana." he snapped...although in a somewhat warm way like a parent scolding a child.

She grinned.

"You're not as stuffy as you come off."

"And you're still a walking talking Barbie doll."

"You guys...have the oddest relationship." Francis said.

"We know.." they spoke slowly the conversation was turning soon as people noticed what they assumed was just 'cosplay'.
    2Km32kxl.png
    This is just funny because I missed a pictured but Alana is having an effect on old Vladdy he asked first and when she turned him down then he compelled her and it was not a deep drink. See....just see...
    Vr7d9qSl.png
    Anyhoo Alana is not flirting that's the cheerful introduction, I liked his voice when he sang there was a karaoke contest and Alana just barely lost but she was in a good mood in the end, maybe she could make another friend.
    YjPrtwFl.png
    "Thanks for pulling us out of the crowd...but you never get used to it."

"That's what you get being a star."

"Hey you two I'm getting ready to leave."

"Just a minute Vlad."

"Stay I need another snack before I head out."

He really just left them there.
    sOQ645Nl.png
    When we got back I saw they fixed the play in mud puddle thing and...
    5aXc1rvl.png
    This is Alana loving the rain these two are peas in a pod and then some I swear lol.
    oNoYJUSl.png
    "No you go here and I go there."

Lilly doesn't play by your rules Pool.. B)
    WqKffq1l.png
    "Hey...you're going to make me fall dude."

"So? Say I'm a good boy." but really though he probably follows her around the most when he's not sprinting in and out of her house and around it only to repeat he always wants attention.

She laughed.

"You're a good boy if you move."

"No conditions!"

"Okay okay...now be a good boy and move it."

"I didn't hear you over the sound of my own awesome!"

"Deadpool..." but she loves her dogs.

heh....okay that got long again, and I have the other half of this post to wait on too oops.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @paradiseplanet She looks good! Can't wait.

@RedDestiny92 Thanks for the EP tip. I will definitely do that.

The puppies are big.. er one big one bigger! :). but they are still puppies, you know. Why else would they be arguing with Alana and each other over toilet ownership and who gets to play mary jane. :) You know there should be a way to close the toilet to stop the dogs from drinking from it. You can talk to the toilet and get their advice and what not, but you can't close the lid on those bad boys! - I think that would have been a better feature than the talking. And it's always good to see Lilly too. She's very adorable and clearly marches to the beat of her own drum!

I am so intrigued by Alana's sister. I hope that one day they will reconcile. Alana (the walking Barbie Doll :) ) so commands a room, from Caleb falling at her feet, to Vlad practicing some manners with mortals. She's awesome! I am anxious to see her development into a proper starlet. I'm her first fan!! :) except maybe you - in which case I'm her second fan!! :) and Finally, Deadpool - move your little doggy buns! Sheesh cute only goes so far. Thanks for the update!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    Here's my first vamp story! Enjoy~

This is Saint Germain. I very, very loosely based him off the character from the otome game Code Realize... (He just seemed like a vampire to me even though he's really not...but he lives in a super sweet mansion that I wanted to build!)

00.jpg

I gave him a cat cause he seemed like the type. Her name is Priscilla.

This is his mansion. It's giant and kinda spooky when you walk around in 1st person mode. :D

00.jpg

(Example of a hallway, kinda)

axbkM9U.jpg

Naturally, the neighbors were interested in the giant house and mysterious man that showed up all of a sudden. Here they are socializing in his parlor!

kFlSDBu.jpg

Saint Germain is very personable and smart. He started learning to be a Grand Master as soon as he moved in. He was lonely though.

Meanwhile, a quiet young man of indeterminable age was just barely getting by on his own...

00.jpg

Meet Noah Grace, aspiring poet. He had to take a job as a waiter at a pizza place and was struggling on minimum wage. Totally lame. He had heard of vampires before, of course, in his favorite books. From the way he dresses, you can tell he's an old soul. His only friend is a teenage girl who would frequent his workplace with her twin brother and sister. She's an alien named Ailyn. He likes her a lot, but he's extremely shy so he mostly just tries to make her laugh. Thinking about her growing up and getting married makes him sad, but he doesn't quite know why. He's never known love before.

Okay so here is the part where I don't have pictures, but essentially I wanted these two characters to meet, and for Saint Germain to invite Noah to live with him in his mansion. Saint Germain was struggling to find a reliable source of plasma that was a willing victi--er, participant. So, TOTALLY BY CHANCE, they meet and become friends. Things progress to the moment Noah willingly gives his wrist over to Saint Germain, and Saint Germain is charmed by his innocence and trust. He offers Noah a room in his mansion where he can write to his heart's content, without worrying about money or a dead-end job. All he asks is that he help around the house, garden, and stay out of the way of vampire business (and occasionally bar-tend when guests are over).
    Saint Germain loves his friend. He has decided to only drink from him, for as long as his possibly can. If any other vampires mess around with Noah, Saint Germain will personally deal with them. Saint Germain will not turn Noah into a vampire, even if he begs for it. Thus, an alternate source of immortality must be discovered.

Noah is happy to have his own space where he can finally do what he loves... even if it means occasionally falling prey to his best friend's thirst. He is completely willing to give his plasma, however sometimes he feels like he is held captive in this giant mansion. He suspects that Saint Germain would never truly leave him to his own devices again.

x07uwkR.jpg

For the most part, things are going great so far. Here is a picture of their first Halloween party at the mansion. Saint Germain's favorite trick is pretending to bite someone.

SIVktfJ.jpg

Anywho, I hope you like my story. These two characters and the mansion are available in the Gallery under the username Larspat89 if you'd like to play around with them yourself!
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    @mamasquirrel she's so pretty,,,,

@kirivian Definitely okay to link! I appreciate the thought that someone would want to :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I have a few updates about my game.
    The sad news, Jas and Caleb died of old age, just hours apart. I guess they couldn't live without each other :'(
    Amber-Lily aged to an adult, and Caden is married with a kid on the way.
    The vampire news- Melisandra completed her transformation into a vampire. Not sure if I'll keep her and Callum that way or not- we'll see. Here's a CAS shot of her Dark Form:

Melisandra in Dark Form
    46043132311_8576ccc236.jpgDark Form by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel she's so pretty,,,,

@kirivian Definitely okay to link! I appreciate the thought that someone would want to :D

@Magdaleena Thank you! :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel oh and I love seeing how you use the new items, he's so handsome the hair really suits his face.

@kirivian just a note when you do get the ep I'd suggest immediately going to the get famous tab in the options and opt out fame that way you can go in sims personal fame options and decide who steps into the spotlight and who doesn't. So far I've noticed it helps prevent too many celebs being spawned or at least they are just easier to monitor their spawning in the other tab.

Yeah, Alana is very sensitive for that reason, though clearly, he was better off than her concerns led her to believe, kind of felt like counting down the days to see if she'd lose him another way while playing. I haven't actually touched his abilities deciding which to give him when I reset his powers but for the story, it worked. It was kind of funny I thought it would lose it's charge before it happened but hehe at least he's not alone, this came to me out of nowhere and I didn't have many ideas to work with but it fits.

Gotta love the puppies heh, I can hardly let sims carry them the really energetic ones just look to have so much fun running around like they never knew they had legs before. Ah sounds like a cutie, lol really though the little furbabies really get used to certain treatment I've never learned the hard way but I saw that with kittens you shouldn't actually play with your finger a stronger cat with sharp teeth isn't so easy to get gone when they know they can go after your fingers. I imagine doggos can be much the same way I knew this one little dog that loved to be tossed on the couch because that was playtime when she was a puppy. Though can't help but baby them lol.

I saw that hope you like them.

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! I'm going to do more sims, but some of them will be posted to my sim thread because they will not be vamps.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    It's Winterfest at the Germain household! Ha-HA, bet you didn't think I'd update you on this already, didja??

Anyway, here we go!

Noah feels incredibly indebted to Saint Germain for taking him in. Here he is, giving him a plasma pack. It's the least he can do to repay his hospitality!

oAaCtRJ.jpg

Saint Germain knows Noah likes Ailyn a lot. He also knows Noah is shy and needs a little push now and then! So he invited her over to say Merry Winterfest and give Noah a chance to bond with her more. Noah was so happy he was able to give Ailyn a gift. Hopefully she knows how much he cares for her.

mJtSCdr.jpg

Here's a few more nice photos.

HcStupl.jpg
    qN8MAwL.jpg
    7jsSIXg.jpg
    u2XRtnP.jpg
    XldDr0i.png

:)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hey all! I am toying with the idea of doing one of these little pictorial stories, but I need to get some advice from an acquaintance first. Y'all have really inspired me. Plus now that I've been playing a little again, I might actually have something of a story to tell!
    For anyone who is a fan of @Magdaleena's vamps and even those of you who aren't (though I don't think we have many non-fans here) I urge you to check out this Deviant Art Link. This is a direct link to the vampire page, but I can't recommend the rest of the gallery highly enough either. This work is really fun and gorgeous.

@NyteRose :bawling: No! why did they not stay vampires?... okay, enough of that, but I think it's only appropriate to say farewell properly.
    iZ3aJPm.jpg
    Meli is lovely and I do thank you for the update on the others as well, it's just gonna take me some time to get over this one! :heartbreak:
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian Yeah I know, my game feels so empty and wrong without them. I actually freaked out when the Reaper came for them :heartbreak:
    Maybe I should scrap the current save and restart but keep them vamps this time? But I don't want to lose the nice house and 500k+ in the bank...yet I'm so attached to those characters :(:s
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian Oh sure thing, just a thought as someone who regularly monitors extra sims and deletes them in groups it really did seem to help how much was being spawned pretty quickly but I don't know how effective it is if you wait too long to prepare yourself. I had a tone of celebs and fans spawning in for them in one save but it seems fine in pre-protected saves.

As for the dogs, well you know that's just how they are I mean come on it's the porcelain throne they could never reach and I could lecture him about that but it's just funny to me that he likes it so much so that one I leave alone. As for Mary Jane after watching Deadpool and the second one I mean he's so silly it just fits ha. You know as much as I enjoy being silly I don't use those talking toilets heh, Lilly is just so chill sometimes I forget to focus on her in pics but she always gets love in game.

Oh you'll see what happens with Alana's sister her next time is just not here yet, now Alana she just has that effect on people I wish I got a pick it was just so odd to me though and I love it ha. It's okay you can be my doll's first fan mmhmm, she's so used to Deadpool that he's stuck being adorable to her, heh.
    @Laura_Jones I love Saint Germain's look so much :smiley: and Noah is adorable, the house fits their story so well I wonder how things are going to go now for the the pair of them, that is whenever you can you should make sure to update us hehe. Oh had to change my comment seeing you updated again, Noah and Ailyn are so cute together why is Noah so pretty like really lol love him. I think my favorite pic is Saint Germaine appearing to play his violin for the cats.
    @NyteRose sad that they died but it's sort of bitter sweet when old loves part together, I like Mel's dark form.
    @mamasquirrel oh sure thing looking forward to more sims either way :smiley:

Okay that got long I'll have to separate my pics I'm just like that :smile:

@Magdaleena I love your art gonna have to follow you there now :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top