Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire slaying: What am I doing wrong?!

So my Sim is a Grand Master vampire and the power has gone to her head - she desires to 'slay' all the other vamps so she can be top dog, er vamp. She has the vampire cure in her inventory but when she 'slays vampire' she never seems to win (and so cannot 'cure' them). Why?! Is there a special power that I need? All of the vamps she's attempted to slay so far have been newly created ones and nowhere near Grand Master level so I can't understand why she can't win a fight with ANY of them! It's driving me nuts... :s

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    That’s weird, but maybe she has low fitness skill? I think having higher fitness skill, rather than higher vampire XP, is what helps vampires win fights (stupid, I know). Does she have the vampiric strength power?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    That’s weird, but maybe she has low fitness skill? I think having higher fitness skill, rather than higher vampire XP, is what helps vampires win fights (stupid, I know). Does she have the vampiric strength power?

I think her fitness skill is fairly low - 2 or 3 - so, yes could be that, thanks. I think she has part of the vampiric strength power if it's one of the ones that has three levels. I'll get her fitness up a couple of levels, see if that works. The first vamp she attempted to slay and failed was the lovely Geoffrey Langraab, and he certainly doesn't look like he's fit. At all. :D
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    higher fitness should help, yeah. and also the vampiric strength power (it's basically free levels of fitness on top of the fitness skill itself)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    higher fitness should help, yeah. and also the vampiric strength power (it's basically free levels of fitness on top of the fitness skill itself)

Thanks. I guess I'll need to have her spend her nights jogging and pumping iron!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »

Thanks. I guess I'll need to have her spend her nights jogging and pumping iron!

Nightly workouts at the gyms are always fun! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png