Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    The only words I could think of were: That......girl! Sophie worries me though, I mean surely she's going to have zero impulse control and what are Onyx and Amelia going to think about that?

@Bloosmoo This is true. Sophie might be a bit of a problem but... too late to change that now. Although I doubt Onyx and Amelia are going to be very happy that Tiffany turned a cat into a vampire. :grimace: At least they could feed her something like raw meat to satisfy her thirst as long as it keeps her mouth off of humans...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Just wondering... Do you accept fanfic? Me and my friend are writing a fanfic called Nightshade:The gap is filled about Onyx and Amelia's adventures as kids.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Just wondering... Do you accept fanfic? Me and my friend are writing a fanfic called Nightshade:The gap is filled about Onyx and Amelia's adventures as kids.

@doggers123 Oh my gosh, really!? That just made my entire day. Of course I'll accept fanfic. I'd love to put it on my Fan Feature page (which needs an update anyway!) :heart: I can't wait to see it!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    The first chapter will be released today or tomorrow, the day after at most.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    The first chapter will be released today or tomorrow, the day after at most.

@doggers123 Great! I can't wait to see it! :smiley:

Speaking of chapters, the next chapter of Nightshade is halfway done. Sorry for the wait, it's been a kinda busy holiday season for me. And... of course more holidays are coming up soon. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    It might not come out for a while because we are still writing and taking screenshots, but it should be out soon.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    It might not come out for a while because we are still writing and taking screenshots, but it should be out soon.

Take your time! Thank you for putting so much work into it :heart:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    vUo1qDq.png
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry it's been a bit of a long wait, but here's Chapter 70! I have an announcement that Nightshade is going on a break until January. If all goes as planned, the next chapter will release January 2nd, 2020! I really need a little time off of writing, plus there are some adjustments and upgrades I'd like to take the time to make to the website in the meantime. There will still be content posted to my Instagram (link in my signature if you've never checked it out!) throughout the month, as well as some special holiday greetings from the Nightshade cast later this month. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey there! The new chapter was great. Tried going to your Insta, but it said page couldn't be found. I also tried searching for your username there, but no luck.
    Ah yes, another chapter to make me despise Tiffany more.
  • Options
    Hey there! The new chapter was great. Tried going to your Insta, but it said page couldn't be found. I also tried searching for your username there, but no luck.

@TheYayToast Wait... it just hit me. I changed my Insta username since posting that link. Let me adjust it real quick :joy: Duh... well, at least that's a reminder I needed to update it.
    Isn't that just my job at this point?]
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019

@TheYayToast Wait... it just hit me. I changed my Insta username since posting that link. Let me adjust it real quick :joy: Duh... well, at least that's a reminder I needed to update it.
    Isn't that just my job at this point?]

Or maybe I'm not. There is apparently a problem with signature character count. It keeps telling me I'm 700+ characters over the limit...?
    Anyway, here's the working link since I can't update that: My Simstagram
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Oh yes.
    The return of super (awful) mom!
    So, Uranus finally found love! I hope that she's nice and that feeling I had about her was a fluke.
    I'm happy for him! And lil' Rocket and lil' Meteor sure are adorable!
    Post edited by L33tP33tNW on
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Oh yes.
    The return of super (awful) mom!
    So, Uranus finally found love! I hope that she's nice and that feeling I had about her was a fluke.
    I'm happy for him! And lil' Rocket and lil' Meteor sure are adorable! spoiler]

@doggers123
    I guess we'll find out sometime soon! ;) And I agree, Rocket and Meteor are adorable... when they're not being a pain. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    GmgFZXb.png
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of Nightshade's readers! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season, whatever you celebrate :heart:

Some more photos of the Nightshade cast underneath spoilers to avoid clogging:
    lFHNueC.png
    RQiMQJO.png
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ZfSvxua.png
    Hey everyone! I've decided to release the chapter a little earlier than planned -- read the last chapter of the year, Chapter 71, here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    H37Vjin.png
    Hey everyone! I hope you had a great holiday season! Here's a new chapter of Nightshade, which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    H37Vjin.png
    Hey everyone! I hope you had a great holiday season! Here's a new chapter of Nightshade, which you can read here!
    Great job on both of your latest chapters. Poor Orion!!!! Not only does he still have to deal with Tiffany's mess, but now she's involving the children in it. Shame on her. I know something I could do to help Orion.....can you say Tiffany + dentist = fang extraction.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    H37Vjin.png
    Great job on both of your latest chapters. Poor Orion!!!! Not only does he still have to deal with Tiffany's mess, but now she's involving the children in it. Shame on her. I know something I could do to help Orion.....can you say Tiffany + dentist = fang extraction.
    That's a fantastic idea. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    I just started reading Nightshade, and I'm still not caught up to the current chapters, but so far I'm really enjoying it. I really love Onyx and Amelia's relationship, they're so adorable!
  • Options
    lone_cat wrote: »
    I just started reading Nightshade, and I'm still not caught up to the current chapters, but so far I'm really enjoying it. I really love Onyx and Amelia's relationship, they're so adorable!

@lone_cat Hi! Thank you so much for reading! :heart: If you're enjoying it now, I think it will only get better because I've really grown as a writer since I started. I'm really glad you like it :smile:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    CUwe2XE.png
    Hey everyone! Click here to read today's chapter of Nightshade!

Edit: Also, no idea what happened to the banner size being so small. Please excuse that.:joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    CUwe2XE.png

Edit: Also, no idea what happened to the banner size being so small. Please excuse that.:joy:
    Poor Alexander, I feel so bad for him. I understand in many ways why Brynn is making her choice, but in other ways I don't. When and if she does decides to not let Alexander turn her even in her last breath, this is going to really hurt.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    CUwe2XE.png

Poor Alexander, I feel so bad for him. I understand in many ways why Brynn is making her choice, but in other ways I don't. When and if she does decides to not let Alexander turn her even in her last breath, this is going to really hurt.
    I agree. It is... :heartbreak: Let's hope she changes her mind eventually.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Once again, I have no words.

Except for, @squirrelwithacup , you are a amazing author.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    And we have chapter one of Nightshade:The gap is filled!!!
    https://nightshadethegapisfilledfanfic.blogspot.com/
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png