Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @squirrelwithacup Love this chapter. Can't believe that it's almost to the end. We will celebrate your 5 years of writing this SimLit for sure. Sad to see it come to end, but on to new adventures.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I got caught up on the story!
    @squirrelwithacup Love this chapter. Can't believe that it's almost to the end. We will celebrate your 5 years of writing this SimLit for sure. Sad to see it come to end, but on to new adventures.

Thank you both for reading!
    <3
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    OKM4qyF.png
    NIGHTSHADE: THE FINAL UPDATE

Five years ago, I posted the first chapter of this story as a completely beginner writer. In a way, I think it set off a chain of events that led to personal growth, to becoming the person I am now. This story and these characters are dear to my heart, beyond my love for The Sims.

Today, on the anniversary, I release the conclusion to their story. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, sadness and happiness all wrapped up in one. I've put a LOT of thought into the ending chapters for Nightshade, and I hope you guys love how it ends as much as I do.

Thank you to all of my readers, especially longtime readers who have been here for so long! It means the world to me <3

CHAPTER LINKS:
    Chapter 116

Chapter 117

Chapter 118

Epilogue
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    SPOILER WARNING!
    After you read...
    0L1pfZo.png
    VtuXiZf.png
    6Qw9OVV.png
    YMD2CCI.png

thank you for five years. <3

37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    OKM4qyF.png
    NIGHTSHADE: THE FINAL UPDATE

Five years ago, I posted the first chapter of this story as a completely beginner writer. In a way, I think it set off a chain of events that led to personal growth, to becoming the person I am now. This story and these characters are dear to my heart, beyond my love for The Sims.

Today, on the anniversary, I release the conclusion to their story. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, sadness and happiness all wrapped up in one. I've put a LOT of thought into the ending chapters for Nightshade, and I hope you guys love how it ends as much as I do.

Thank you to all of my readers, especially longtime readers who have been here for so long! It means the world to me <3

CHAPTER LINKS:
    Chapter 116

Chapter 117

Chapter 118

Epilogue

@squirrelwithacup Thank you for sharing your Sims and your story with us for 5 years. I know how much time, effort, and love that you put into "Nightshade." Can't wait to see you continue to grow and what adventures await. I'm a little sad to see it end, but congratulations on 5 years and the conclusion of "Nightshade." Now, time to party and eat cake (since I baked one for this grand occasion). <3:)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    Congratulations on finishing, that is a huge achievement! (And as someone who is a year and 39 chapters through my own 120 chapter simlit, this gives me hope! 😂)

I hadn't seen your story until today, but I read the last chapter and cried. Then I went back and read the last 10 chapters and cried again. Now I guess I have to go all the way back and read the full story. Congratulations again, looking forward to see whatever else you might write next ❤️
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    Congratulations on finishing, that is a huge achievement! (And as someone who is a year and 39 chapters through my own 120 chapter simlit, this gives me hope! 😂)

I hadn't seen your story until today, but I read the last chapter and cried. Then I went back and read the last 10 chapters and cried again. Now I guess I have to go all the way back and read the full story. Congratulations again, looking forward to see whatever else you might write next ❤️

My tips for getting through: don't force yourself to do it, it ruins the enjoyment! You'll definitely see that my production dropped off over the past few years because life got in the way. I only worked as much as I thought I was able to handle. I still got there. Slow and steady wins the race!

Thank you so much for reading! And honestly, thank you for starting at my best rather than my worst. The early writing and screenshotting was pretty rough haha! Can't wait to see what you think about the full story :smile:
    37oYgl3.png