Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who preordered Seasons, but hasn't been able to play it due to all the bugs?

Anybody else in this boat?

Who preordered Seasons, but hasn't been able to play it due to all the bugs? 39 votes

Me! Me, me, me!
7%
Bagoas77TamakiSakura84JPsimmer 3 votes
I preordered and played it, despite the bugs.
58%
tams2578Kita5399bandit5SimmervilleSimburiancchant86VulorijaymancrazpeterskywalkerBlueSeaWavesFrancl27Cynel1LatinaBunnymusteniEgonVMTomatplantewx_lixShinzenthenightcourtNindigo 23 votes
I didn't preorder it.
33%
GoldmoldaricmnfrshThunderbat87MaggieMarleyDoloresGreyAineMidnightAuramicheleiKJBKoteykaEvie0602Brindletoncarolinabozovic 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Which bugs prevented you from playing it?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I did not have any major bugs. The leaf piles might be the biggest problem, but far from being game breaking. If you use mods, it might help moving the mods folder out of your game to test if it has any impact on those bugs you experience.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I have only had annoying bugs. Not game-stopping bugs.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I haven't encountered such a big bug that interfered my gameplay.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I have seen bugs like events placed on the incorrect day, sims opening and closing the umbrella constantly, and sims running indoors while inside during the storms, but I have still been able to play the game.
    What exactly happened in your game that causes it to be unplayable? Have you tried repairing the game by right-clicking on it in Origin?
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I preordered it and I’m enjoying playing it despite the bugs. I haven’t encountered much of the gamebreaking bugs so far, and I can still play it.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    no problem playing - leaf piles are annoying - but I guess not a bugs. I hardly ever have bugs in Sims 4 - and the few I have gotten most was always fixed pretty fast. But Seasons- get rid of the darn fall leaves that get smelly and maybe tweak the Sims to only wear proper clothes outside and I'd be happy.

If you have game breaking bugs - I don't see them in my game - so don't know what to tell you. I just don't. I also do not use CC or mods or cheats - but can't say that's a factor either unless you have some bad CC or mods in your game. The modders are pretty good at updating their mods with every game update - if you have mods and cc are you keeping them up to date with EVERY patch? A out of date mod or CC can break your game and create massive bugs.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    No totally game-breaking bug in my game either, and the most annoying ones were there before Seasons anyway.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    As others said above. Most bugs are just annoying. If you have any game breaking bugs it might be mod/cc related.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Been lucky so far, no major bugs just annoyances that older worlds' lots need me to update them with thermostats etc. I don't play with mods, cc or moo.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I haven't encounted many bugs.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted