Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Original game outfits (no cc) inspiration

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    edited January 2019
    Here's one of my newest sims - Kittim "Kit" Jassan - she's on her way to stardom (mostly action movies).

She uses almost no CC beyond some hair, tattoos, and her underwear/sleepwear! I tried to make all of her outfits colorful, fun, and tie back to her heritage.

iIUIdZW.jpg
    (might need to open in new tab, sorry!)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I created Bunny a while ago but edited and added new outfits just today. She wants to become an actress and I'm already her fan. So here are some of her outfits:

Everyday/Formal/Athletic
    LWHE2rl.jpg

Party/Hot/Cold
    RRDRoqF.jpg

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Taken back when he popped the question, Mason Steele is wearing base game jeans, boots from Get Together, and the top is from City Living. His hair, I think, is from Get to Work.
    39728885353_8906b7b4d4_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member
    @musteni love the all pink with the pink hat! I never used that top before and now it's Judith Ward's new outfit :) thanks
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    I use this outfit for elder sims far too often. I love these base game cropped trousers.
    GqaEydv.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I wish outfits were shareable in the gallery, and/or that we could save a custom outfit, like our own "styled looks" tab. WANT.

That's an awesome idea! Seriously, pass it on to the developers. @EA_Mai

I tried using base game only in CAS a few weeks ago & came up with my new favorite outfit. I didn't even know I had that skirt!

2aJw3ms.png

I made her a husband too. I fixed the face afterwards, but it's also a base game only outfit. They're not in play yet, but I plan to move them to Forgotten Hollow in my current save.

N6wXi3g.png

And here was one of those I entered CAS & the perfect sim was waiting for me there moments! Didn't have to change a thing on his outfit. The only downside was that I was trying to make an alien family & it wouldn't let me change his life state. Another idea for the devs-let us change existing sims into (or out of) supernaturals in CAS! I did make him an alien wife, but later scrapped them in favor of a full-blooded alien couple.

qBItihN.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I didn't see any children's outfits in this thread, so here's one of the better cold weather outfits I came up with. One of the ones I remember to take a screenshot of, anyway.

8sbqQBv.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hello everyone, saw this thread and thought it was nice. Hoped to post some old outfits and get some opinions on them. I just made a account just not to long ago so and didn't know there was a requirement.
    Finally became a full member on the 9th but took me a while to found the correct households. I am going to try to post my outfits over time.
    The first set of outfits are from the Sims I first "created" when I got the game last year. I only had the basegame and Get2Work. They suppose to be three sisters. I don't know what was going through my mind at the time.

Ann here is the oldest of the three and is energetic and playful. She was also the first Sim I ever created and was reworked a couple of times. Outfit E1 is my favorite.
    ulckAj8.png

YL82UkP.png

Mavis the middle child. She is the inspired thinker and is the mother figure. Originally was going for a chef but went the entertainer route. I never finshed F4.
    8tH8n9k.png

RwD4acT.png

bH3yypz.png

Lee
    is the youngest. She is nerdy and very social. I was really suprise at how well E1 came out, because I wanted a handy and gardener sim.
    WcYGORZ.png

xYMIBEu.png
    Post edited by ZelexPower2PC on
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I love this as a no cc player! Be back! I love my no cc sims :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    So Im back , I dont use cc at all, so there is no cc skin/details/clothing/items :)<3

Her name is Collette :) I love this sim and the clothing in Sims 4! <3<3<3

M1mQ7Yi.png
    3wdhPq7.png
    ojsCO9B.png

Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Why are all the models thin?
    Want to impress me with your outfits, show me how you dress your bigger Sims.
  • Options
    One, I am definitely not trying to impress you. And two, we are all free to create whatever kind of sims we like. A better question would be why create tension/arguments in a fun and jovial thread? @RosettasStoned
  • Options
    Guys can you help a technophobe here, what software do you use to combine a few screenshot to one picture?
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, let's please try to avoid turning this conversation into a debate over the merits of body types and the Sims we're using to show outfits. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Limorz wrote: »
    Guys can you help a technophobe here, what software do you use to combine a few screenshot to one picture?
    https://www.fotojet.com/apps/?entry=collage
    I use FotoJet. I chose it after some googling because it has a good variety of free layouts and also because it lets you save without having an account there. So I save the pictures on my computer and upload them to imgur to share here.

@RosettasStoned I posted couple of curvier models in this thread if you want to check them out.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942125/show-your-hot-and-cold-outfits
  • Options
    ohSnapohSnap Posts: 66 Member

Her name is Collette :)

She's gorgeous! Is she available on the gallery?

• Options
    ohSnap wrote: »

Her name is Collette :)

She's gorgeous! Is she available on the gallery?

Yes, I now share any and all of my sims to the gallery <3:) gallery: enjoyfulsimmer
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited January 2019
    @TheHarbinger_51 your use of hats is inspirational! I always mean to use them and hardly ever do as much as I want.

I'll have to come back to this thread later (on mobile rn) to add some of my favorites 😊
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Hats really jazz up an outfit o:)<3 I hope we get more hats and all kinds of neat outfit accessories in the coming days :):):)@luxsylvan
  • Options
    Here is the new couple i've created using some inspiration I got here
    I shared all of their outfits even though some are boring and not worth sharing just because it was my first time making that collage
    many thanks @musteni !!!

gwK5F3J.jpg
    N7awHqZ.jpg
    8PpzRNV.jpg
    z11Pydk.jpg
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Loving all these looks for your Sims! Y'all are so creative and use a wide variety of selections in combinations I never would've considered. Clearly, I need to expand my fashion horizons. I've been working on a Custom template save for myself with favored Sims I've created over the years, plus townies and premades I've modified and was inspired by this thread to take screenshots of some of my favorite outfits for them.

It was quite an eye-opener. I noticed some trends of certain clothing pieces I seem to use a lot, along with hair, jewelry and color preferences. For instance, I love the color purple so you'll see more of that in the outfits. I love the side braid hairstyle for female Sims, boots and that round wide-brimmed hat. I use that hat in almost all categories. lol Opps!

I don't have any swimwear to show you since most of my Sims just wear the standard selections and there's only one sleepwear outfit because most of my teen through adult Sims just wear their undies and/or the YA/Adult female Sims wear the corset & sheer stockings or the elegant, sheer long robe from Vintage Glamour.

Anyway, I've put each category in spoilers which contain 1-4 images each with Casual/Everyday being the largest. If you right click on images and select 'open in a new tab' you can then click on the pic again for a larger image if you want to see anything in more detail. All outfits and Sims are from the base game & all the packs I own, no CC.

Thanks for looking and Happy Simming! <3

Casual/Everyday
    redsDSW.png
    dyxFENs.png
    rpPOwKB.png
    XJwGGrp.png

Athletic & 1 Sleep
    OhV6211.png

Formal
    HdaOqPq.png
    TzVF7YE.png

Party
    jjhmmPc.png
    rhcjI0T.png

Hot Weather
    ONejx7k.png
    ZvX2Rer.png

Cold Weather
    w2t3ZFG.png
    ZZJYPYp.png
    Xmwtusr.png
  • Options
    nice!! that's so funny I gave the Bjergsen family the exact same outfits
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,462 Member
    I know I'm late to the thread, but I've been meaning to share some outfit pics and I had to get the screenshots. Thanks so much to @musteni for sharing the fotojet info because I was trying to figure out how to do the collage photos myself and this site is exactly what I needed! :)

Since the OP asked for Elder outfits in particular, I happen to have a household of Elders called the Journeyman Senior Society. I made them to do a treasure hunting adventure in Selvadorada, but they live in Brindleton Bay in a senior home that I downloaded from the gallery.

Anyway, I chose their outfits to fit the personalities that I envisioned for them, so I'll put the individual wardrobes and descriptions under spoilers so I'm not cluttering up the thread. But here's a pic of how I dressed each of them for their Jungle journey. (Some are obviously more prepared than others, lol) :

7m6wpPO.jpg

Click to see Irving Whitley
    Irving is in good shape, handsome for his age, and he knows it. He's a bit of a leader, able-bodied and friendly and quite comfortable being the object of many senior crushes. With a fear of commitment and extra time for his bros, he probably still fancies himself as a younger man and has appointed himself as protector and supervisor of the residents. He likes the color green because he looks good in it. :p
    98ejxqt.jpg

Click to see Gladys Carbunkle
    A popular beauty in her day, Gladys still enjoys being fashionable and loves the color pink. A dog-lover at heart, she has no problem making friends and still longs for the excitement of her youth. She has her eye on Irving and likes to sneakily put herself conveniently in his presence, but will deny her feelings to her sister Aggie, who she knows would open her big fat trap. She and her sister share a long-time, facetious relationship where they are always arguing and making fun of each other, yet are never far apart.
    csCLeJw.jpg

Click to see Aggie Carbunkle
    Aggie is quite a character. She loves cats just because her sister loves dogs, her favorite pastime is embarrassing her sister Gladys, and Aggie revels in the challenge of liberating her sister's nice, "high class" trinkets that she barely keeps track of...just to see if she'd notice they were gone. Despite spending her sibling life as "the smart one", she has never cared a fig for what anyone else thinks, and believes her sister's primpy behavior to be silly. She keeps a very tidy house and is almost always up for anything that's not boring.
    FhLif3F.jpg

Click to see Elmer Dipple
    Ah, the fine things in life! Elmer's favorite pastime is appreciating fine art over a glass of expensive wine. He has a collection of private works of his own creation that he displays in his home while waiting for that big break, but they're not very good - though no one ever says so because he has such a fussy and sensitive nature. He also can't exterminate a bug by himself and is known for fetching Irving on a regular basis.
    jkcgDPJ.jpg

Click to see Pearl Beverly
    Pearl is that easily lovable neighbor who laughs a lot and knows all of the local gossip. She can often be seen sitting on her tiny front patio greeting the neighbors and she always finds a way to make it to church every Sunday, smartly dressed. She also loves to eat a home cooked meal in front of her TV while waiting for her grandchildren to visit. She has a special way of bringing joy and comfort to the others, and the residents have become her second family.
    XUoV2SX.jpg

Click to see Gordon Smallwood
    Gordon is a cranky resident with a bad temper. He has a great talent for crafting because he likes things just right, but few actually know this about him because he's always kicking them off his lawn. His anger stems from the regret that he never got filthy rich because he let a good opportunity slip by long ago so now he lives frugally. But if he could just admit sometimes when he's wrong, he might actually make a friend.
    WioozM2.jpg

Click to see Hank McAdams
    Hank is a big bear of a man who spent a good deal of his life engaging in active backpacking, travelling, and outdoorsy activities. His life of simplicity and mingling with people all over the world has kept him kind and caring and wise. He still likes to stay as active as his creaky bones will allow, but material possessions hold no sway over him so his wardrobe is a little shabby.
    6i1l4eB.jpg

Click to see Su Yin
    Su still has the energy and wit of someone half her age, though her eccentricities make her a little odd. Prone to ramble in her native language, even if no one has spoken to her, she has strange habits and a bold personality yet she still gets along well with the other residents. She is often seen reading unusual books to keep her mind sharp, and speaks confidently of planning future activities as if she has all the time in the world. She is often heard saying to those who gently question her motives, "The best time to plant a tree was yesterday. The second best time is today!"
    7jHmqWM.jpg

After I made this household I discovered that I really enjoy playing Elders. I'd like to see more for them in the game. Hope you enjoy their outfits! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Stella Covington <3

h51pOoK.jpg
  • Options
    Get famous costumes are perfect for vampires
    yOzTgxt.jpg