Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack or patch would you want more?

Bellamy_PlaysBellamy_Plays Posts: 22 Member
[Edit]
One More pack that should come back is Island Paradise
Post edited by Bellamy_Plays on

What pack or patch would you want more? 363 votes

Hotels [Pack] (Own and run and visit a Hotel)
13%
icmnfrshSimmervilleaelias24Angel_mixfruitsmisSimburianChangkrasimgirl1010ANNETTE1951g01denswanstilljustme2sekojranaDarcVader1EmweePlumbobCrossingCeCeDotelelunicyMoonCrossWarrior22pkinitasimsNordicPhoenix22x 49 votes
Universities [Pack] (From Sims 3)
36%
auroraael14CK213KolbyOneAdorkableGirlGoldmoldarJeanLeGardePourpreDerellaKita5399alexspoom13IceyJaprilrosemissmani09youilivefor92musiclover13191danacnbrettWritin_RegTinkerballMaryVannasimbsim 134 votes
Shopping Day [Pack] (Go to a shopping Mall)
1%
Cary1213simsonthemoonKoteykaKaronAngie1301 5 votes
Multi Purpose lots [Patch] (Shops, Spas and apartments on the same lot)
13%
alan650111Isb917CynnaSerraNolwendrake_mccartymoltaziadetermigwrenstalesyupptaydevpixiejuiceSerendipity38Csibeubi3bixtersEmmaVaneSajahirambahadoermariajane216TheWomanMonstertexxx78 50 votes
Open Communities [Patch] (No loading screens when traveling in the same world)
10%
catmom1987rudy8292HowGreatThouArtPlayerSinger2010justChrisUkelanorbretonMagdaleenaIObellejaymancrazJennyggRamblineRosespice3LissyK9ThenyoukissmeSavvySimmiekaanvardar99BridgetKVVeeVee294Olivesplum06domina89 39 votes
Multiplayer [Pack/Patch] (Play in worlds where the other simmers live next door (No Money cheats on the servers though!))
3%
JaiSeaBagoas77NivyxPinkHairGuitarSpyguy747LittlBowBubboykinater18BOYMekoSharkchocbookwx_lixaiexeverthewildeonepeppermintintea 14 votes
Hill top living [Pack] (Build with terrain)
2%
VibseJudilandMinty1992LizzychicagoSo_MoneySimmerNickYTLyouflnGelysen 8 votes
More Jobs [Patch]
9%
pookysimsloverIcewolfVwfrnkcandy8vivica86JestTrumock68MINEZSjofnVuloriPegasysashcrash19smurf45bluekristenleighwhitexitneverendsswormstache999annaliese39LatinaBunnyjennihopecatmando830 35 votes
Suggestion (Comment Below!)
7%
Colorist40AyradyssAnmirlarosehrtgirlRoboSpongiecatloverplayerSimplyTori12JEREMIA5782341b77vlmintycupcakeadele_katArmilus616ChadSims2SimsLovinLycanHermitgirlSheriSim57Brinnsimmerbin16puderosasimssoko37 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hotels for sure. Roughing it and renting homes are fine, but my sims would like a proper vacation sometime. :sweat_smile:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I would like universities, but I wouldn’t want them to be exactly like Sims 3 (we need new things). I would also love hotels, beaches, and a wedding/event pack someday as well.. honestly it would be easy to end up with a huge list if I thought about it long enough :)
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2018
    Terrain editing would be a game-changer, so yeah that.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Hotels!!! Most definitely!
    On Holiday/Vacation and Bon Voyage bring back many good memories!
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Open Communities [Patch] (No loading screens when traveling in the same world)
    As much as I like the other options, open neighborhoods would be really nice when I want to visit neighbors in apartments. I don't want a completely open world in TS4 though, as this would make rotational play unplayable. Loading screens within the same neighborhood are really annoying for me. Opening each of them would come in handy for everyone, and it wouldn't slow down the game on lower spec machines like a completely open world would.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2018
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    As much as I like the other options, open neighborhoods would be really nice when I want to visit neighbors in apartments. I don't want a completely open world in TS4 though, as this would make rotational play unplayable. Loading screens within the same neighborhood are really annoying for me. Opening each of them would come in handy for everyone, and it wouldn't slow down the game on lower spec machines like a completely open world would.

I would have picked this one, but I have zero faith that they'd be able to do it without the game running like dog 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I want a farming pack or an vacation pack.
  • Options
    JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    Def want University. Was my fav one in Sims 2 and 3. Also this game seems so geared towards playing young adult it would fit perfect.
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    More Jobs [Patch]
    More jobs because the ones we have now are boring and I'd like to see something new
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    University never appealed to me, but it seems to be the content that the majority of the real simmers would like to see implemented at this point. I would, however, not care to see it implemented as in The Sims 3, but rather The Sims 2. There we had a selection of three different schools to attend -- a state school, an approximation of an Ivy League school and the infamous party school, La Fiesta Tech.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Shopping Day [Pack] (Go to a shopping Mall)
    I think it would be a new point of view over the "stores" from GTW, they could implement many differnet things. But i think its not possible in SIms 4 anymore, they added stores in GTW and Cinemas in the SP that i dont remember the name. I cant think about more stuff that could make up a mall.
    Universities are probably the most reasonable one. I loved the sims 3 university EP, but after some time i was just bored over the campus. I wish that they make it jsut like in Sims 2 including 3 universities different from each other. Maybe this time thye could actually make 3 unis mean something, like one is for arts stuff, the other for science, etc...
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I want a preteens patch.
  • Options
    AdoriyahAdoriyah Posts: 156 Member

It was between Hotels & Terrain. They both get my vote.
    My Sims 4 Gallery
    Origin ID: Adoriyah
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Universities because I know open-world isn't an option. :(

I just feel like there's a little missing between teens-adults and it'd be nice to have the parents help chip in some hard-earned simoleons to help their children head off to universities and maybe it can unlock new careers like working on-campus for a few bucks, and at the end maybe you can have the "professor" career path choice, I think that'd be neat. Plus, maybe the starting rate for jobs can be higher for the sims who went to school.

But other than that, I'd really just love a university stuff pack for the experience.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    All of the above please!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Theoretically, with multi purpose lots, you'd be able to build your own mall.

Personally, I've always wanted to be able to put flats above cafes, bars and bookshops.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Lassie26Lassie26 Posts: 26 Member
    I missed out on all of Sims 3 because I decided not to buy the game. I think it would be great if they added those expansion packs to Sims 4.

I have to agree with what another commenter said about Farming. I think it would be cool to raise horses and have the related hobbies like in the phone game. I also think it would be cool to be able to raise animal livestock in a similar way to raising dogs and cats. But that would open up more doors for 4H clubs, other hobbies, and other crafting possibilities. Then they could sell vegetables, fruit, eggs etc at a farmers market stand which would incorporate a retail aspect. I think selling pigs, chickens, horses, cows etc would be neat too.

I think an amusement park and circus pack would be lots of fun! That would open up so many doors! New Hobbies (face painting, balloon animals, magic tricks, etc) and it would incorporate some of the current hobbies such as joke telling, dog training etc. It would be cool to design roller coasters and have other attractions. It would also be fun to have sims play some of the games at amusement parks to get stuff. It would be a neat date location.

I think a Zoo might be neat -- probably a little far fetched for Sims but a Zoo and Zookeeper job would be cool.

hahaha just give me a notebook I'll fill it with Sims ideas!
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited August 2018
    I want multi purpose lots. I would like to be able to own a retail and just live upstairs or make a restaurant with an apartment upstairs. It's realistic and would help save space.

Edit. I honestly think that maybe they could make hidden items much like the ones from ts3 so you can zone by room but with the restriction of only having 2 types of lots on one lot. Also zoning must be done before anyone owns the lot.
    Post edited by VentusMatt on
  • Options
    Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I voted University!
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    University! But I'd also love to see hotels, more jobs & multi purpose lots
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Universities, because Teens would have more to do that way, after finishing high school, they can go to college.
    Also, it'll fulfill the circle for me, after universities are introduced to the TS4 franchise, I am open to pretty much any content.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited August 2018
    This is such a hard poll! I can't decide, I want it all!

Edit: Actually, not ALL. I really don't want the multiplayer option.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    From this poll I mostly want hotels, university and more jobs. I voted hotels because that's a feature I've been thinking about a lot while playing. I would love a flexible tool which would let us build everything from large hotels to rentable cabins and small guesthouses with the same system.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I would like a different type of university/education expansion, which is not limited to, education per se (classes, society, co curricular, different level of degree -diploma, degree, master, PhD, professional cert, etc.) but, also cultural exchange experience. Say, study abroad, exchange student program etc..

And it would be interesting if the Sims can have a bucket list of their own. It would be different from the aspirations/whims (since we can switch it every now and then) but, it is a 'list to do' to differentiate an overachiever, yolo, or just a normal Sims being. As a reward, the Sims will have a golden tombstone to show that they lived well. :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I would have voted for university, but I don't want it as it's been done before.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif