Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see in the Sims?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Other (Comment What)
    Cars and garages. That's the biggest thing for me that is missing in the game in my opinion. Also, actual beaches (with actual beach activities, not like Windenburg or Brindleton Bay decorative beaches) and a tropical beach world. Also, some other objects that I feel like are missing: pool tables, functional elevators, urinals, lounge chairs, diving board, pool slide, bunk beds, more stair types (spiral, L-shaped, U-shaped), etc.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Smarter Sims
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Cars and garages. That's the biggest thing for me that is missing in the game in my opinion. Also, actual beaches (with actual beach activities, not like Windenburg or Brindleton Bay decorative beaches) and a tropical beach world. Also, some other objects that I feel like are missing: pool tables, functional elevators, urinals, lounge chairs, diving board, pool slide, bunk beds, more stair types (spiral, L-shaped, U-shaped), etc.

I'll just repeat this, if you don't mind. You said most of what I intended to say. ;) Plus, a stage/platform object and...

SMARTER SIMS.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    Other (Comment What)
    I marked other because the core needs an over haul, especially traits and emotions. It always bugs me loner would want to be where other Sims are and or an evil Sim wants to be friends with their arch enemy. Or when two Sims argue they stop and start laughing. The whole system needs fixed. (And no if my husband was cheating I wouldn't do lunch with the new girlfriend).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Smarter Sims
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I marked other because the core needs an over haul, especially traits and emotions. It always bugs me loner would want to be where other Sims are and or an evil Sim wants to be friends with their arch enemy. Or when two Sims argue they stop and start laughing. The whole system needs fixed. (And no if my husband was cheating I wouldn't do lunch with the new girlfriend).

Yes, i also think that sims are too shallow. They have no fears, they are not smart and their personalities are limited.
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    University
    > @Leahmiller2006 said:
    > I think the Sims is lacking something so I wanted your opinions on what you think needs bringing to the game. This could be in packs or updates. Please feel free to explain your answer underneath.

I would love to have University. Next to pets - my favorite Expansion pack. Hopefully in the future.
    That, and I would also like to see Supernatural and Superstar packs. :smiley: