Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Phantasmal Reading Circle - closed (Continued on another thread)

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    hey that was a a actual question

Hi @friendsfan367 sorry. Not having a good evening. My parents are trying to persuade me I'm not gay. And they think bringing up a 'crush' I had when I was five is going to 'enlighten' me. :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Hi @friendsfan367 sorry. Not having a good evening. My parents are trying to persuade me I'm not gay. And they think bringing up a 'crush' I had when I was five is going to 'enlighten' me. :D

wel technically your a little bit of everything at least thats what it sounded like when i read the description. sorry your parents are giving you a hard time. you know how to find me if you need to talk.
  • Options

wel technically your a little bit of everything at least thats what it sounded like when i read the description. sorry your parents are giving you a hard time. you know how to find me if you need to talk.

What description? :joy: No, I'm definitely gay.
    Aw thank you. :blush: I'm quite used to my parents doing this. :D They think if they deny it hard enough, it might go away.

Okay I'll stop derailing the topic. We've done it again @friendsfan367 :joy:
  • Options

Aw thank you. :blush: I'm quite used to my parents doing this. :D They think if they deny it hard enough, it might go away.

last it was me this time it was you :p but i'm glad i made you feel better :) even sims have trouble being gay sometimes. rember when i first found out adrien. my adrien was gay that took 52 real hours. i think he was afraid to tell.
  • Options

last it was me this time it was you :p but i'm glad i made you feel better :) even sims have trouble being gay sometimes. rember when i first found out adrien. my adrien was gay that took 52 real hours. i think he was afraid to tell.

Aww sending *hugs* to Adrien! <3
  • Options
  • Options

Aww sending *hugs* to Adrien! <3

yeah in the orginal benders story he was straight but his wife was sort of hard to take he divorced her but his new girlfriend maggie turned out to bbe alonzos es well sort of they had a one night stand so maggie was alonzos baby mama. her ex akira keebo turned out to be gay.
  • Options
    i'll try and stay more on the topic of supernaturals in 10 days. thats when we get witches.. i tried the suprnatural pack but sims 3 isn't supported by orgin they have it but unlike 4 its a lot of work to play.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, @Firande wanted to go in the next round, so she could have some time writing more chapters. So we can treat last week as another break. This week we're featuring my story Friends of Foes.

I'll think of some questions to ask.
  • Options
    Okay, here are some questions.

Why do you think the mermaid doesn't want Henry on the island?
    Why do you think Gema's name might sound familiar to the mermaid that brought her to the island?
    How are you enjoying this plot line so far? (Sorry couldn't think of anything else to ask. :joy:
  • Options
    Okay, here are some questions.

Why do you think Gema's name might sound familiar to the mermaid that brought her to the island?
    How are you enjoying this plot line so far? (Sorry couldn't think of anything else to ask. :joy:

wait henrys the nice one alex is the troublemaker, but thats intresting the mermaid causes henry trouble. i still have 5 days til rom. :)
  • Options
    4 more days and i'll be around more.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Thanks for allowing me some more time, Cog! I appreciate it.

As for your questions.... I'll put them under a spoiler tag since the newest update is out already and I just read it. :sweat_smile: So warning to others, as this contains spoilers for Cog's newest chapter!!

I'm afraid this question has already been kind of answered? :sweat_smile: But I definitely think it has something to do with Henry being far more powerful than he generally lets on. Actually, I don't think even he realizes the extent of his power. I think that that's going to be the next big storyline is when people, including Henry, finally realize just how strong he is.

Well, now that we now she found Bastian, I imagine she knows her through him!

I'm loving it! My comments probably already showed you... hehehe... but man am I impressed once again by your creativity. What I appreciate so much about Foes is how one of a kind it is, and so are its storylines. It's not the same old rehash of overused themes and cheap plot points. Instead, every single storyline has been impossibly creative and well thought out, down to the smallest details! I'm just really impressed, is the bottom line here. I also am so excited by the idea that maybe, this will also be the storyline where we find out more about Henry and just how strong he really is... which I think is gonna be so important not just to this storyline, but to the whole story!
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Okay, question-answering time! (Finally. I gotta get myself together.)

Well, we do know Henry has some magical powers by this point, so I'm thinking she sees him as a threat or possibly his magic will interact badly with the island's or the mermaids' magic.

Why do you think Gema's name might sound familiar to the mermaid that brought her to the island? Hey, if Loki can show up as a dog, Gema could come from just about any story. It's interesting her name specifically sounds familiar, though, as opposed to her just giving off a vibe that they've met before. I wonder if some longer form of her name showed up in a story the mermaid read?

How are you enjoying this plot line so far? (Sorry couldn't think of anything else to ask. :joy: I'm always happy to see mermaids in the plot. And I was really glad you didn't hold Gema's fate in suspense for too long. I'd be really sad if she'd been hurt. You've definitely got me curious as to how everything plays out.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Oh, and looking forward to your story, @Firande! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Oh, and looking forward to your story, @Firande! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog!

Thank you so much!! That means a lot. :blush: I'm looking forward to reading more of your story!! Cog already told me it would probably be just my cup of tea, and I think it really is. I am loving the humor you're using and the adorable goofiness of your characters. :)

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »

Thank you so much!! That means a lot. :blush: I'm looking forward to reading more of your story!! Cog already told me it would probably be just my cup of tea, and I think it really is. I am loving the humor you're using and the adorable goofiness of your characters. :)

@Firande Sorry for taking so long to respond, but I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! The goofy characters are always fun to mess around with. How is your story going?

@simscognito Hmm...that is one ominous chapter title. I'll read it as soon as I can!
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »

@Firande Sorry for taking so long to respond, but I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! The goofy characters are always fun to mess around with. How is your story going?

@simscognito Hmm...that is one ominous chapter title. I'll read it as soon as I can!

I very much agree... goofy characters are the best! My story is moving along fairly nicely, I'd say. I'm currently at chapter 7! Here's a link: https://donaeis.home.blog/category/ii-xaos/?order=asc

Basically, the tagline of my blog is this:

This blog is interested in exploring one big question: what happens when an ensemble of losers and jackasses from all backgrounds and lifestates try to fit into a world that does not exactly cater to them?

This story, Xaos, is... well, it's honestly really hard to summarize because it's as much legacy-styled as it is story-focused (although I play on a very long lifespan with many immortal Sims so even after more than a year of playing this save, my generation 1 still very much alive and kicking and on the list of main characters!), but the basic premise is that it deals with a whole bunch of characters (it's an ensemble of characters with no one main character) and how they go about trying to find a place in this world. For some, this may be harder than for others - after all, when you weren't even born or raised on this planet, it becomes a whole lot more challenging to try to fit into it... but, rest assured, they all struggle. :joy:
    It's a story about fitting in, about forming alliances and making enemies, about rivalries... where there isn't really one good or bad; it's basically all just one big grey on grey morality kind of thing.

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    i got rom now.i supriingly like it. but the most creative story name i can think of is spellcasters.
  • Options
    i;m shocked my sims are having a little spellcaster. the wife doesn't seem to like her husband very much
  • Options
    i'm gonna start writing tommmorrow. my sims like each other now. lol.
  • Options
    Hi, just letting you know I haven't disappeared. Sorry for going quiet. My mental health has gone a bit south (I'm fine). So I'm staying quiet till this little episode passes. Sorry for whoever was being spotlighted this week. We'll spotlight you next week.
    Again I'm sorry. <3
  • Options
    Wait... I just realised it's a new week. :joy:
    Im sorry for the absence last week.
    If whoever's turn it was last week wishes to go this week, that's totally fine. I'll catch up next week. :blush: Hopefully! I already feel much better so I'm aiming to be back by next week. *fingers crossed*
    Ok I'll stop rambling! :D