Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    im getting an onscreen invite to go to dinner at the Autumn Penthouse, and when i go, it's always a residential lot. Nobody is active on the lot, so i cannot enter. no, the house was not the Autumn Penthouse prior either, its in the city living pack, whatever neighborhood is associated with it, i am unsure of at the moment. i almost never use the city neighborhood, i hate the map. this only started with the new update. this brings to ever growing list of problems up to about 30? ill be back when i find out more.
  • Options
    WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Ever since installing movie stuff, my loading screens have stopped showing info as the plumbob moves across the screen.
  • Options
    SousChefSanjisSousChefSanjis Posts: 10 New Member
    Game runs like absolute garbage after patch 1.13
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    With the "Get Famous" pack I have a married couple who have both joined the acting profession and i must admit I've spent more time developing one of their careers than the other. As for the other one, I've noticed that her auditions/gigs reminders keep altering from "2 days" to sometimes "25 days". Sometimes it shows she has no appointments coming up yet when you click the icon for her to check if there's any available, it does nothing. You have to select her phone and "Cancel Gig". Turns out she did have one but it wasn't recognising it.

This is getting very frustrating. Also, can you please get rid of a celebrity's "Incite Cheers" action as you create an actress who doesn't let fame get to their head yet you see them do this and it makes them look full of themselves.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I just couldn’t believe the music overlapping bug is still there!! :s
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    I just couldn’t believe the music overlapping bug is still there!! :s
    Happened to me too last night after installing movie stuff. Started up a new family (kept my original family save), so far only a minor bugs but still :(.

• Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    I just turn down the music to 0 when this happens, yes it happened to me last night as well.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Something weird happened tonight. I was playing my actress Sim Ashlyn who is now a Global Superstar, she completed a gig and when the time came to either stay on the lot or go home, I chose for her to go home. I had her check for auditions but the pop-up screen is totally blank. I don't know if its because I had her go home straight after she finished filming her role or not. Every other time I have her stay on the film lot.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    During the end of a welcome wagon visit, my sim was sitting in a chair that was connected to a desk with a computer attached, talking to another sim that was visiting via the welcome wagon. I ended his action and told him to start practice his singing. While he was still sitting in the chair with the singing action queued, the other sim sat down on top of my sim and started playing on the computer.

The teleportation issues are a lot worse now, as well as the blank paintings that either don't progress or are done but show blank (asking for scrap instead of being able to sell or copy).
  • Options
    SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    Every time bb.moveobjects cheat is used the walls can't be put down or cut away.

Yesterday when other sims were invited to the lot my sims were on they didn't turn up even though they accepted. This happened more than once.

I sometimes get two lots of music playing at the same time.
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Since the last update, sims come back from work a lot earlier than they should, making it harder to advance their careers. :s
  • Options
    Batman7073Batman7073 Posts: 1 New Member
    So this isn't really for the game itself, but Simfileshare is down, so I can't download almost ANY tumblr cc. Just wondering if anyone is having this problem or knows how to solve it.
  • Options
    vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    Just realized today that the menu screen in my game is still using the pets picture even though I have all the expansion sets.
  • Options
    Practice Acting does not work in any mirror when trying to accomplish that task in the acting career's gigs.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2019
    The acting career prep - and trying to get the sims costume put on - they take so long, time would run out sometimes so my sim didn.t get to perform. I had that one a couple times in the last few days, but before the patch for the new game coming. So apparently not a new issue. I have only had Get Famous for a short while.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    Most major bug I've ever had was after the Lunar New Year patch. I played for 3 sim days. When I went to save, the game wouldn't let me click on the settings menu. It made the "click" sound, but no menu ever appeared. Out of desparation, I thought I could travel to a different lot to make the game auto-save. It wouldn't even let me travel to a different lot! Lost all 3 days and had to replay.

More minor bug after this most recent patch. One of my sims aged up while her aunt was using the bathroom. So the aunt had "use the toilet" in her queue and then "celebrate!". But when she was done using the bathroom, her niece had already aged up, so she just stood there in the kitchen. I have a household of 6, so I forgot to check on her for a while. After a few sim hours, I still found her standing there just letting all of her needs decay. I DO have autonomy on. I told her to go take care of some needs, which she did, but then when she was done she just stood there, still with "Celebrate!" in the queue. Essentially, her autonomy had been turned off. This continued for several sim days before I decided to restart the game. When I reloaded the lot, she STILL had celebrate in her queue. This time, though, she actually celebrated and the action disappeared from the queue.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I find Sims are getting caught up in some broken actions that can't be canceled I dont know what causes them to break (I'm thinking it's multitasking?) But it could be anything from a Pet wanting something to dealing with a toddler while also having someone else deal with that toddler. Whatever it is the end result is always the Sim standing there slowly dying and having no way to get them out if it unless I have another Sim who can travel or a festival pops up. Exiting to the game world and then back into the lot also fixed this for me... Until it happens again. :/
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @ctthomas I take it you play on PC?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Sims playing foosball can't be interacted with. The action gets cancelled and they just carry on playing and playing...
  • Options
    Simptuous wrote: »
    Sims playing foosball can't be interacted with. The action gets cancelled and they just carry on playing and playing...

I had that happen. I went into build mode (while I was in the bar, heh) and moved the foosball table. It gave me a negative moodlet, but I got out of the game.
  • Options
    > @RionAgrias said:
    > Simptuous wrote: »
    >
    > Sims playing foosball can't be interacted with. The action gets cancelled and they just carry on playing and playing...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I had that happen. I went into build mode (while I was in the bar, heh) and moved the foosball table. It gave me a negative moodlet, but I got out of the game.

Thanks, I will try that as it's very annoying.
  • Options
    ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    @_natalie oops... yes, I do. Sorry!
  • Options
    roggekroggek Posts: 66 Member
    edited February 2019
    Just realized today that the menu screen in my game is still using the pets picture even though I have all the expansion sets.

No bug, Just use right stick to "flip" between your DLC pictures, when you are in the menu screen...
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    The acting career prep - and trying to get the sims costume put on - they take so long, time would run out sometimes so my sim didn.t get to perform. I had that one a couple times in the last few days, but before the patch for the new game coming. So apparently not a new issue. I have only had Get Famous for a short while.

You are in the console thread.
  • Options
    In a restaurant that I've built the hired waitress never turns up. There is no option to fire her which means I can't run my restaurant.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top