Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    The acting career prep - and trying to get the sims costume put on - they take so long, time would run out sometimes so my sim didn.t get to perform. I had that one a couple times in the last few days, but before the patch for the new game coming. So apparently not a new issue. I have only had Get Famous for a short while.

You are in the console thread.

I've had it take four to five and a half hours for makeup to finish on console. The makeup and costume people can mess up, but I am not sure if they're supposed to take five to six tries like they did for me.
  • Options
    crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    Here's all that i remember encountering since the last update.
    Whims not popping up for any playable sim.
    Sims started taking a few seconds to start a task.. again.
    I have to keep my doors unlocked since keeping them locked but allowing access to employees no longer works.
    Tasks being cancelled.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I have to keep my doors unlocked since keeping them locked but allowing access to employees no longer works.
    Tasks being cancelled.

Since the new update allows Sims to remove the view of whims, they are automatically removed at the start the first time you play since the patch. Go into the menu options and you can turn them back on.
  • Options
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Tasks being cancelled.

Since the new update allows Sims to remove the view of whims, they are automatically removed at the start the first time you play since the patch. Go into the menu options and you can turn them back on.

One problem down. Thanks!
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I find strange is how it takes Sims longer to go to school or work when the time has been reached. For example, an actress whose gig is at 12:00PM doesn't leave until almost 12:20.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    What I find strange is how it takes Sims longer to go to school or work when the time has been reached. For example, an actress whose gig is at 12:00PM doesn't leave until almost 12:20.

This happened to me as well, several times.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    Anybody else having lag issues when it come to sims performing the next action in the queue? They seem to take a couple seconds for that action to go from the top of the queue to the active one. Also they will randomly just freaze for a couple seconds before doing anything. This gets really annoying when running a vet clinic and trying to treat patents as quickly as possible.

Yes this happens to me too and it also takes them 5 hours in Sims time to actually do an action and eat

This is happening to me also. It’s so annoying and doesn’t make the game enjoyable, especially when you have restarted your console 6 times in a sitting.
  • Options
    I've also had random lag issues too, anyone else?
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, considering we have moved all bug and tech issue discussions to the Sims 4 AHQ I'm going to go ahead and close this. Should you have any issues or bugs in future, please go to the Sims 4 AHQ and post there.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top