January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Favorite pre made neighborhood?

2...Next

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 422 Member
    edited December 2018
    Pleasantview
    I picked Pleasantview but I like them all except Strangetown.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,327 Member
    Strangetown
    Always Strangetown. It is still the only neighbourhood I really play in, even now
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited December 2018
    Strangetown
    I have a save in Strangetown that has been a lot of fun. I've been playing as all premades causing all kinds of mischief and chaos lol. Though I really love Strangetown, pleasantview will always have a place in my heart. It was really hard choosing one or the other haha
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits, gerbits, vo gerbits!!!" B)
  • tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 17 Member
    Desiderata Valley
    I love Pleasantview but recently I've been playing with Desiterata Valley and exploring characters there.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 953 Member
    Veronaville
    This was too hard!! I love the architecture in veronaville, the stories in pleasantview, the weirdness of strangetown. I love them all so much 💗💗 and Riverblossom had some really great families too! I never played the others, but I'm sure if I had I'd be just as attached. I just picked basically at random for my vote because I adore them all.
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Strangetown
    Strangetown was always my favorite town. I love the aliens, the fact that it's a desert and looks different compared to the rest of the neighborhoods, and the Sims stories like the Specters and Bella Goth. Veronaville was really cool too with the Shakespeare references and Riverblossom Hills was gorgeous.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,427 Member
    Veronaville
    From an architectural point of view I have to say "Veronaville" and I also liked the feud that was going on between the Capp and the Monty family. But from a Sims point of view I like "Pleasantview" as it has some favorite pre-made Sims (e.g. Cassandra, Don, Angela and Lilli, Dustin).
2...Next