Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite pre made neighborhood?

2...Next

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited December 2018
    Pleasantview
    I picked Pleasantview but I like them all except Strangetown.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Strangetown
    Always Strangetown. It is still the only neighbourhood I really play in, even now
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited December 2018
    Strangetown
    I have a save in Strangetown that has been a lot of fun. I've been playing as all premades causing all kinds of mischief and chaos lol. Though I really love Strangetown, pleasantview will always have a place in my heart. It was really hard choosing one or the other haha
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 18 Member
    Desiderata Valley
    I love Pleasantview but recently I've been playing with Desiterata Valley and exploring characters there.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Veronaville
    This was too hard!! I love the architecture in veronaville, the stories in pleasantview, the weirdness of strangetown. I love them all so much 💗💗 and Riverblossom had some really great families too! I never played the others, but I'm sure if I had I'd be just as attached. I just picked basically at random for my vote because I adore them all.
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Strangetown
    Strangetown was always my favorite town. I love the aliens, the fact that it's a desert and looks different compared to the rest of the neighborhoods, and the Sims stories like the Specters and Bella Goth. Veronaville was really cool too with the Shakespeare references and Riverblossom Hills was gorgeous.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Veronaville
    From an architectural point of view I have to say "Veronaville" and I also liked the feud that was going on between the Capp and the Monty family. But from a Sims point of view I like "Pleasantview" as it has some favorite pre-made Sims (e.g. Cassandra, Don, Angela and Lilli, Dustin).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    Pleasantview
    Aesthetically I prefer Veronaville. However Pleasantview is far more fun to play with. Especially with all the stories behind it and the drama with the Goth and Caliente families.
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Strangetown
    Honestly it's really hard to try and choose just one lol I haven't played nearly as much with the three that came with expansions, but the original three are all awesome in their own ways. I love the drama in Pleasantview, it's always a mess :lol: Veronaville is beautiful and fun too, but I always seem to find myself most drawn to Strangetown, it's just a hilarious and funky kinda place, idk I just love it :lol:
    The world is quiet here
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Pleasantview
    They're all so nice, but I LOVE PleasantView!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Strangetown
    Not the prettiest neighborhood but it had some of the most interesting Sims and stories. I remember finding Bella Goth there for the first time and freaking out a bit lmao.
  • IndieblueIndieblue Posts: 29 Member
    Pleasantview
    Never played other wolrds than pleasantview :)
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Strangetown
    Definitely Strangetown, it was popular enough to be the setting for Sims 2 PSP (which actually continues on the PC Strangetown story) and the GBA and DS games (much less accurate setting)

With the PC and PSP versions combined, I really feel like I *know* the place and all its quirky folk. Shame about Nervous Subject never actually getting to improve his life though; he is dead in TS2PSP :(
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Strangetown
    I think you forgot Bluewater Village/the Uni Hoods (i think it coutns as a neighborhood, since it has premade sims living there).
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    Strangetown
    Strangetown!!! The only desert <3
    4kTG3iX.png
    Strangetown
    Jadesimmer wrote: »

Technically there are two desert towns in Sims 2; Mesa Flats from Sims Pet Stories is a desert world thats a lot more normal than Strangetown :p

• JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    Strangetown
    Devalaous wrote: »

Technically there are two desert towns in Sims 2; Mesa Flats from Sims Pet Stories is a desert world thats a lot more normal than Strangetown :p

Never know this hood!
    4kTG3iX.png
    Strangetown
    Devalaous wrote: »

Never know this hood!

http://modthesims.info/d/621995/mesa-flats-aka-midnight-masquerade-neighborhood-recreation-no-cc.html Here is a recreation of it for Sims 2 players; it doesnt have the unique townies, and makes some odd additions, but its a good recreation, if not exactly perfect. If nothing else, the screenshots show what Mesa Flats looks like :p

• johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Pleasantview
    I really liked Pleasantview and Strangetown, been having fun recently with my own created town though.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top