Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Also, about the missions this seasons, you already stated that you will include your favorite missions from the previous six seasons but what about the other four missions?

So it's actually going to be all the fan favorite missions (so the best of each season, determined by the players/audience), and then the other 4 will be picked by me... All of which placed second or third I believe.

The next mission will be from S4, and was NOT the fan favorite, but I'm sure mostly everyone here will be excited to play it. :)

Mafia?

On one hand, Mafia would be fun, but on the other, I'm fatigued right now. I might just ask you guys to lynch me first if that were the case, regardless of alignment
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Also, about the missions this seasons, you already stated that you will include your favorite missions from the previous six seasons but what about the other four missions?

So it's actually going to be all the fan favorite missions (so the best of each season, determined by the players/audience), and then the other 4 will be picked by me... All of which placed second or third I believe.

The next mission will be from S4, and was NOT the fan favorite, but I'm sure mostly everyone here will be excited to play it. :)

Mafia?

On one hand, Mafia would be fun, but on the other, I'm fatigued right now. I might just ask you guys to lynch me first if that were the case, regardless of alignment

Vote: Iceman
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    edited July 2018

Mafia?

Bingo:)

There will be a unique flavor, instead of medieval themed again.
  • Options

Mafia?

That would actually work from Fabio's perspective XD
  • Options

Mafia?

That would actually work from Fabio's perspective XD

Exactly what I thought XD

Fabio: Okay, guys. I thi-
    Vote: Fabio
    VOTE:FABIO
    VOTE: NWA
    Vote: Fabio

Fabio has been hammered

Fabio: -_-
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member

Mafia?

It'll be strawberry-chocolate chip flavoured? ;p
    Banner.png
  • Options

Mafia?

It'll be strawberry-chocolate chip flavoured? ;p

Close. Neapolitan ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Bedrooms sneak peek alert!!

GRYFFINDOR
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg

RAVENCLAW
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg

SLYTHERIN
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg

HUFFLEPUFF
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg

• Options
    Oh man, these look like the real deal. :0

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    I wonder what the total looks like?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Chaotic. :lol: Take a look yourself!

Screenshot-24.jpg

(perspective is from the high point in Hufflepuff)
  • Options
    Oh man, these look like the real deal. :0
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Awesome! :smiley:

:blush:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Fabulous...
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh no please not mafia, I am completely sick of it. :bawling: lol

The rooms looks so good!!! :open_mouth:
  • Options

Chaotic. :lol: Take a look yourself!

Screenshot-24.jpg

(perspective is from the high point in Hufflepuff)

to-insanity-and-beyond.jpg
    Banner.png
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    Those look awesome. I'm surprised they are all together like that, even though you said they would be lol. Seeing it though makes me worried it will be hare on you getting the shot you want.

Something else just occurred to me. About everyone dying last chapter. ..why don't you just turn motives off? Surely you cheat them up anyway and don't go through the hassle of actually feeding, sleeping, bathrooming them etc?
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Mafia?

Perhaps the favor will based on past Mole contestants.

Like we have based it on other Mole contestants with stuff like Mason being the Town Cop, Beau being the Town Miller, Lyla being the Mafia Rockblocker, etc.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Also, will Beau be the co-host of the mission?

I feel it will be perfect if that was the case as Fabio and Throvan will be guarenteed to have immunity during this round thus they will participate in the mission.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    Mafia shall be interesting I figured it would come up but I wasn't sure it would be so soon.
    Seems like it will all be pretty involved missions. My luck it will be the one week in August I'm busy all day for the whole week lol
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Interesting Room designs, I like the Hufflepuff one the most but they all definitely suit the vibe of each house, I :heart: the little details like Water for Slytherins room and Fire for Gryffindor.

I think the Gov will be taking up permanent residency on the Slytherin comfy chair. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Interesting Room designs, I like the Hufflepuff one the most but they all definitely suit the vibe of each house, I :heart: the little details like Water for Slytherins room and Fire for Gryffindor.

I think the Gov will be taking up permanent residency on the Slytherin comfy chair. :D

I like Hufflepuff the most too, 2nd is Gryffindor all the other are meh. I never much liked the fact that Slytherin has snakes, and I am not very logical enough to be a Ravenclaw. At least my character is in Gryffindor, and is close by to Hufflepuff. o:)o:)o:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member

Mafia?

Haven't played in awhile, so I'm cool with it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    So a friend shared this on Facebook :D

38049933_1941027419280422_385887229404250112_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=44c86151d8a2dafb7560b802aabbb77e&oe=5C01B30F

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hahaha! Here's another one...

42877561445_1ba3c18bd1_o.png

And this...

6a4e49ce95326d7a5ca16a24e99c10a3.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr